PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Solve This Riddle...

Buff
02-08-2010, 04:44 PM
Anyone who lives in Denver or follows the Broncos knows that Josina Anderson is, at best, annoying, and at worst, a complete hack... But every so often she stumbles across some fairly interesting information that keeps me from unfollowing her on Twitter. Which brings me to the purpose of this thread... Help me decypher Jo Jo's tweet from earlier today:

@JosinaAnderson Bout 2 hv lunch w/ 1 of my favorite agents. If it wasn't 4 JM maybe Broncos cd gt his top client 2 replace KO but they're nt feeling JM. :(

So for those of you who don't speak Twitter... She said she's having lunch with an NFL agent and one of that agent's clients could be a good replacement for Kyle Orton, but that QB doesn't want to come here due to what he has heard about McDaniels.

So the question becomes, who is the agent and who is the QB? Having followed her in the past, the only agents she ever seems to mention are the Poston brothers... So I assume she is referring to Carl Poston (or his brother).

I'm trying to figure out who Poston's QB clients are... And that's where I'm striking out. I assume it would have to be a free agent, but maybe not. I'd be interested to hear which QB (allegedly) doesn't want to come here due to Josh McDaniels... I think if we can figure out who the Poston clients are then that would be a start.

CoachChaz
02-08-2010, 04:49 PM
Leftwich is the only one that immediately comes to mind.

titan
02-08-2010, 04:55 PM
Their website looks like it was designed by someone with too much time on their hands:

http://pspinc.net/

I couldn't see a list of clients on that page - just some testimonials and pictures.

CoachChaz
02-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Their website looks like it was designed by someone with too much time on their hands:

http://pspinc.net/

I couldn't see a list of clients on that page - just some testimonials and pictures.

Probably because the Poston brothers a re a complete joke. Not sure I'd be too disappointed if we didnt land any of their clients. Although, we did sign Ty Law.

CoachChaz
02-08-2010, 04:59 PM
This thread will probably take off for quite a few reasons, but before it does, i want to go on record as saying I think...as usual...that Anderson is full of shit.

pnbronco
02-08-2010, 05:16 PM
This thread will probably take off for quite a few reasons, but before it does, i want to go on record as saying I think...as usual...that Anderson is full of shit.

I think she is toward the hack end myself. I went on to their site and was able to slow down the spinning clients list before I threw up. No QB's there, so I have no idea...have fun Buff....:laugh:

Ziggy
02-08-2010, 05:27 PM
She's throwing crap against the wall trying to get suckers to pay attention to her twitters. Looks like it worked again.

missingnumber7
02-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Welcome to the time between the superbowl, and the draft...its called a writers dream. They can make crap up, bs their way through stories or rehash old crap and still get paid.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-08-2010, 05:40 PM

Totally agree - whatever she writes, says, etc., to me is not worth :2cents:

Here are the free agent QBs http://www.nfl.com/freeagency#players-tab-set-1:players-grid-container-position

MileHighCrew
02-08-2010, 05:43 PM
what pisses me off more is I spent 5 minutes trying to read Twitter to figure this out only to have it explained in the next sentence. On the bright side I managed to read twitter like a read French. Slow but I get most of it right!!!

T.K.O.
02-08-2010, 05:47 PM
and on the very day that bowlen said we would be starting orton next season.... seems like a non-issue to me.
it would have been more interesting had she "twited" what she had for lunch !:laugh:

elsid13
02-08-2010, 05:48 PM
There is another agent in Colorado. I think he represents Marshall.

Cugel
02-08-2010, 05:49 PM
Thts actlly prty gd 4 Twitter! :coffee:

Just think! In 25 years the entire country will be composed of idiots who can't read or write and have the attention span of a gnat! :coffee:

elsid13
02-08-2010, 05:53 PM
Here list of all the agents in Colorodo

http://www.sportsagentblog.com/agencies/agencies-by-state/

None of list a QB as active client.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-08-2010, 06:00 PM
There is another agent in Colorado. I think he represents Marshall.

Kennard McGuire is Brandon's agent, and I don't believe he lives in Colorado.

elsid13
02-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Kennard McGuire is Brandon's agent, and I don't believe he lives in Colorado.

I presume that she know him through a player, she tight with Marshall. But he doesn't have any QB on his roster.

dogfish
02-08-2010, 06:15 PM
She's throwing crap against the wall trying to get suckers to pay attention to her twitters. Looks like it worked again.

are you calling sherlock "buff" holmes a sucker?

elsid13
02-08-2010, 06:17 PM
Buff I also posted this over on the Mane, to increase the search capability and scale it up. Which is similar to DARPA experiment that was just run. Let see what happens.

T.K.O.
02-08-2010, 06:33 PM
so we can find out which qb we wont be looking at because their agent doesnt like our head coach ?......its gonna be a loooooooong offseason at this rate:laugh:
and by the way.......its FAVRE !

Dean
02-08-2010, 07:14 PM
;)
Thts actlly prty gd 4 Twitter! :coffee:

Just think! In 25 years the entire country will be composed of idiots who can't read or write and have the attention span of a gnat! :coffee:

I' srry. Wha wre u . . .

LRtagger
02-08-2010, 10:23 PM
i HATE that bitch

elsid13
02-08-2010, 10:30 PM
from someone on the mane (BigPlayShay) - best guess Joel Segal, who represents Vick and Travis Jackson.

dogfish
02-08-2010, 11:13 PM
from someone on the mane (BigPlayShay) - best guess Joel Segal, who represents Vick and Travis Jackson.

if it is, he can keep both of 'em. . . vick is a piece of garbage, and neither one fits our system at all. . .

underrated29
02-08-2010, 11:13 PM

Tarvaris Jackson?.....

If so thats a weird skill set he is looking at. Not what his system runs traditionally, if so it also may allude to one named tebow.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
02-08-2010, 11:20 PM
This team is drafting a quarterback, is it not? Sounds like a writer spouting off on twitter.

Bozo Jr.
02-08-2010, 11:25 PM
What confuses me about peoples tweets are the fact they take the time to spell out "they're" with an apostrophe added, but cant take the time to add the "o" to the word "not", or add the "e" to "get". :rolleyes: :tsk:

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
02-08-2010, 11:29 PM
What confuses me about peoples tweets are the fact they take the time to spell out "they're" with an apostrophe added, but cant take the time to add the "o" to the word "not", or add the "e" to "get". :rolleyes: :tsk:

I don't think you get it.

Twitter is not a website so much as it is an abomination.
I mean dnt u wanna knw what I have been up 2?

Denver Native (Carol)
02-08-2010, 11:31 PM
Here are her two latest - :rolleyes::rolleyes: Have no idea if they are connected to the first one

# @Patrickturley at any rate, I think personal feelings will be less of a dictator this go around in FA all around. about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck

# Can't answer this right now, but I wanted to get back to u. RT @patrickturley: @JosinaAnderson what does this mean? about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck

shank
02-09-2010, 01:01 AM
Here are her two latest - :rolleyes::rolleyes: Have no idea if they are connected to the first one

# @Patrickturley at any rate, I think personal feelings will be less of a dictator this go around in FA all around. about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck

# Can't answer this right now, but I wanted to get back to u. RT @patrickturley: @JosinaAnderson what does this mean? about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck

what in the hell is wrong with this bitch? i hope her next tweet is about her getting sodomized by a horse.

Poindexter
02-09-2010, 03:01 PM
Ahhh Twitter: Nothing makes people sound like illiterate, retards more than only having 140 characters to articulate with. I weep for humanity.

broncofaninfla
02-09-2010, 03:49 PM
I don't live in Denver anymore and haven't for some time. I have NO idea who this lady is but the consensus seems to point towards an attention starved half ass reporter. Unless she spits out more names and validates what ever the hell she is saying, it doesn't sound like anybody can put much stock in her words......

Dirk
02-09-2010, 04:15 PM
I don't live in Denver anymore either. But from the sounds of it this woman is completely ignorant and I am not sure why she would even have a job. Let alone people that will follow her tweets. Sorry Buff. :smile:

broncofaninfla
02-09-2010, 04:34 PM
I'm glad Buff posted it, it's something to talk about during the slow parts of the off season and who knows maybe there is truth to it. For now I have a hard time believing her based on what the posters here say about her.