PDA

View Full Version : Which of these uniforms do you think are the best?

lex
03-07-2008, 01:40 AM
poll to follow

AFGAHNI_BATTLE_DONKEY
03-07-2008, 01:46 AM
the first 1 for sure fallowed by the 2nd one.
but

i also love our alternative jerseys with the blue pants and blue jersey for home games.
we seemed to wear those a lot last season. i hope we do it again this year.

Escobar
03-07-2008, 01:51 AM
I hate what they did when they wore the first jerseys in your poll, but i like them better than the other two.

NameUsedBefore
03-07-2008, 01:52 AM
1st. I really like the ones we have now when we're away, though. The all blue is pretty sweet, too.

dogfish
03-07-2008, 02:29 AM
i like the jersey in the first pic the best, but the newer helmets are much better. . .

broncosfanscott
03-07-2008, 02:31 AM
I chose #1 because those are the ones they had when I became a fan of the Broncos and the orange jerseys represent our organization. I like our current uniforms as well. I have stated in the past about wearing the alternates (orange) at least one game a year, however I am more fond of the blue on blue they have recently worn for night games.

SR
03-07-2008, 07:04 AM
I voted for the last one. My all-time favorite.

gobroncsnv
03-07-2008, 07:51 AM
The second, by a long shot for me. We won the first SB in those.

Traveler
03-07-2008, 08:23 AM
I've been following this team since the early 70's and must admit I was extremely happy when they changed to the new Nike Jersey. Yes I said Nike, not Riddell.

CoachChaz
03-07-2008, 08:26 AM
I like the new ones as long as they stay with the matching pants. Wear the white pants with the white jerseys and the blue pants with the blue jerseys. I'm no fashion mogul, but it just looks better to me.

MOtorboat
03-07-2008, 08:27 AM
I've been following this team since the early 70's and must admit I was extremely happy when they changed to the new Nike Jersey. Yes I said Nike, not Riddell.

...they are Reebok now...

Second jersey...I was one of the few that thought they were great when they were introduced. I argued for hours with two of my friends over it...

BOSSHOGG30
03-07-2008, 08:41 AM
I like the newer ones because I love the darker look. The dark look makes the team look more agressive and just meaner.

lex
03-07-2008, 10:42 AM
I voted for the last one. My all-time favorite.

I actually agree with this. I think the jerseys in the third one are among the best in sports and certainly my favorite. I like our current logo though on the helmets. If you could combine some form of our current helmets with the jerseys in the 3rd choice, youd have something really sweet.

NightTrainLayne
03-07-2008, 10:52 AM
...they are Reebok now...

Second jersey...I was one of the few that thought they were great when they were introduced. I argued for hours with two of my friends over it...

I like the newer ones because I love the darker look. The dark look makes the team look more agressive and just meaner.

I liked the darker colors immediately, and the cyber-horse. But it did take some getting used to. Now they are probably neck-and-neck but I voted for #1, probably just due to nostalgia.

LRtagger
03-07-2008, 10:59 AM
I like the variation (alternate colors) and logo on the new uni's and the fact that we won the Super Bowl the first year the new uni's were introduced...but you can never go against tradition and I love the D on the old helmets and the Orange jerseys.

If we had the new age uni's back in the day, we wouldnt have the "Orange Crush"...it would have been like "Grape Crush" or "Dark Blue Crush" or something equally lame

AlWilsonizKING
03-07-2008, 11:10 AM
I'm old skool and like the Classic Orange

PEACE!!!

Medford Bronco
03-07-2008, 11:12 AM
The ones I really do not like are the Blue on Blue

Do not like them.. I like the old school and then our regular uniform with White pants.

Bronco Bible
03-07-2008, 12:34 PM
Old school here:salute:

SmilinAssasSin27
03-07-2008, 05:32 PM
I LOVE the classic unis...

East Coast Fan
03-09-2008, 05:25 PM
I voted for the first one because I'm old-school, but I do like the "classic" one, too. Like others have said, the newer blue ones took awhile to get used to. The ones that I really liked also are the older style (the first one pictured) but from the early 70's like 1973 from the Charley Johnson era-they had a little more "reddish" tone to them almost.

SmilinAssasSin27
03-09-2008, 05:26 PM
I voted for the first one because I'm old-school, but I do like the "classic" one, too. Like others have said, the newer blue ones took awhile to get used to. The ones that I really liked also are the older style (the first one pictured) but from the early 70's like 1973 from the Charley Johnson era-they had a little more "reddish" tone to them almost.

Hey...where is Emmaus?

East Coast Fan
03-09-2008, 07:40 PM
Hey...where is Emmaus?

About 7 miles Southwest of Allentown..."And we're living here in Allentown, and they're closing all the factories down"..THAT Billy Joel Allentown! :D

SmilinAssasSin27
03-09-2008, 08:23 PM
About 7 miles Southwest of Allentown..."And we're living here in Allentown, and they're closing all the factories down"..THAT Billy Joel Allentown! :D

OK..I live about an hour north of Pittsburgh on the Ohio line. Wasn't sure how close you are.

HolyDiver
03-09-2008, 08:39 PM
Blueberry is my favorite combo.