PDA

View Full Version : Marshall on NFLN 2/4/10

JONtheBRONCO
02-06-2010, 12:55 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-super-bowl/09000d5d81632850/Brandon-Marshall-on-set

Last three minutes is the most interesting. This guy is forcing himself to say the right things... pretty visible if you ask me.

Northman
02-06-2010, 01:14 PM
For the most part he did a pretty good job with the interview. I agree he looked uncomfortable down the stretch of it but i think he is trying to save his reputation as usual and ultimately doesnt want to burn that bridge with Denver in case no one bites on him this offseason. If he was getting paid his money im pretty sure he wouldnt hold back. But he still needs his payday so he isnt going to lose control right now.

Skinny
02-06-2010, 01:32 PM
Poser.

Nomad
02-06-2010, 01:40 PM
Poser.

Come on Skinny!! He's a changed man, give him a chance!! The BRONCOS will be a failed team without him and mineaswell sell the organization because they'd be done without him! GO MARSHALL!:madgrin:

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
02-06-2010, 03:57 PM
I'll be happy if he's kept around, and I'll be happy If we get a first and third for him. I think I'll be happy this off-season.

topscribe
02-06-2010, 04:23 PM
I'll be happy if he's kept around, and I'll be happy If we get a first and third for him. I think I'll be happy this off-season.

You're just a happy guy, aren't you? :D

-----

topscribe
02-06-2010, 04:24 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-super-bowl/09000d5d81632850/Brandon-Marshall-on-set

Last three minutes is the most interesting. This guy is forcing himself to say the right things... pretty visible if you ask me.

Both Marshall and McDaniels are saying the "right things."

That's what they need to do to keep their relationship from going south . . .

-----

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
02-06-2010, 04:25 PM
You're just a happy guy, aren't you? :D

-----

Damn straight. I love life.

Lonestar
02-06-2010, 05:31 PM
AFTER the hugs and kisses they had for each other in the one game. I really thought BM had turned the corner. and was a changed man.

Guess that was wishful thinking.

T.K.O.
02-06-2010, 05:56 PM
some of the greatest friendships in life start out with a fight.
it is entirely possible the two men have mended fences and will be with the broncos for years to come !
or not......;)

nevcraw
02-06-2010, 07:33 PM

What will you be if they take less than that?

BigSarge87
02-06-2010, 07:38 PM
I have never been a huge Marshall supporter, but I do have to say that I thought he did well in the interview and was spot on in his responses to Sapp's digging.

He seemed pretty sincere to me that he would like to stay with the organization and keep things going in Denver but realistically he has to do what is best for him. I don't think anyone can blame him.

I would imagine the pressure of being on NFLN in the spotlight and worrying about saying all the right things to make sure you don't TRAP yourself (At the same time dealing with a damn earpiece that won't stay in, LOL) is pretty thick.

I'm eating crow by saying this, but he honestly seems to me like he's maturing a bit. The guys on the set were trying to get him to bite into blasting the Broncos and McD, but he got through it rather unscathed. Good job Brandon.

Ziggy
02-06-2010, 07:47 PM
There's some coaching going on with Brandon right now. Coaching on what to say to the media. I hope he keeps saying all the right things and stays out of trouble until he's traded and signed by another team. I wish him all the best, and hope he really does turn it around. I just don't think he will. Maybe he'll prove me wrong. Personally, I'd take any 1st rounder for him and smile all the way to the draft. I know the board is split on this one, but I think we all hope for the best for both him and the Broncos in the long run.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
02-07-2010, 04:00 PM
What will you be if they take less than that?

I'll trust that they know what they're doing even if I know they don't.:D

I don't let stuff like that get me down. :D