PDA

View Full Version : Former Nuggets Star's Terrorist Ties

OrangeHoof
02-04-2010, 11:40 PM
The Hayride (http://thehayride.com/2010/02/chris-jacksons-terrorist-mentors/#more-1218)

Chris Jackson, who converted to Islam and became Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf who refused to stand during national anthems while playing in the NBA, was ministered to by the same guys who ministered to Fort Hood shooter Nidal Malik Hasan and Christmas Day bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmulltalab. He settled in Saudi Arabia and supposedly has now caught on playing basketball in Japan.

Not that he's been accused of anything but the guys preaching to him are the same guys churning out the terrorists. Hopefully, the only bombs he'll be dropping are from the three-point line.

BroncoAV06
02-05-2010, 01:38 AM
Fail, dude was never a star and can enjoy fading away over seas.

Ziggy
02-22-2010, 10:57 PM
Next to Alex English, Chris Jackson was the best pure shooter I've ever seen in a nuggets uniform. When he was on, he was completely unstoppable and fun to watch. He also had the best crossover in the NBA at the time. That was, until I went to a Nuggets scrimmage at the Air Force Acadamy one year and he refused to stand for the national anthem. A bunch of us got on him from the stands afterwards, but he ignored us. I lost all respect for him that day.