PDA

View Full Version : Overrated teams for next year.

underrated29
03-05-2008, 05:06 PM
Not sure where this goes, but i suppose some people could say we are so it fits here?

I usually dont start posting this until after the draft and FA but not much else is happening right now.

Most overrated teams

1. Packers- with or without brett, i think they are overrated. But i can say i told you so about aaron rodgers- i always knew he would be the best of that draft.

2. Giants- I like em, good d, eli is playing better, but nest year i think expectations are gonna be too high- i say for now maybe 11-5, 12-4 out in rd 1.

3. Browns- not sure if DA can do this again next year. But if they keep up the good FA and have a good draft, i will recind this.

4. i called the ravens last year (most did too) i still think they are going to be getting worse this upcomming year.

5. and not sure if they are really overrated but i doubt the vikes play as well as they did the last part of the season.

Too be updated.....

fcspikeit
03-05-2008, 05:30 PM
Not sure where this goes, but i suppose some people could say we are so it fits here?

I usually dont start posting this until after the draft and FA but not much else is happening right now.

Most overrated teams

1. Packers- with or without brett, i think they are overrated. But i can say i told you so about aaron rodgers- i always knew he would be the best of that draft. With out Brett I doubt they will even be picked to win the division, therefore I don't see them as overrated.

2. Giants- I like em, good d, eli is playing better, but nest year i think expectations are gonna be too high- i say for now maybe 11-5, 12-4 out in rd 1. If they finish 12-4 they wont be playing in the 1st round. Again, I doubt they will be picked to win the Superbowl again so if they finish 12-4 then lose in the playoffs I wont see that as being overrated.

3. Browns- not sure if DA can do this again next year. But if they keep up the good FA and have a good draft, i will recind this. I see them as being a 11-5 10-6 team again. Mainly because there in a tuff division.

4. i called the ravens last year (most did too) i still think they are going to be getting worse this upcomming year. If we're going of what they did last year I really don't see how they could be overrated..

5. and not sure if they are really overrated but i doubt the vikes play as well as they did the last part of the season. Are they even being predicted as a playoff team? Depending on what the Bears do at QB next year the Vikings might be the most stable team in the division, JMO

Too be updated.....

:salute: :beer:

Lonestar
03-05-2008, 06:09 PM
Add Den to the list until they shore up the LOS..

Hoshdude7
03-05-2008, 06:13 PM
Add Oakland. Some people believe they will win a game.
:violin:

underrated29
03-05-2008, 06:23 PM
you guys can make your own lists. I dont have to be the only one here.lol.

Mike
03-05-2008, 06:24 PM
Add Den to the list until they shore up the LOS..

Don't you got to be considered good to be overrated? :confused:

twelfth woman
03-05-2008, 06:39 PM
Don't you got to be considered good to be overrated? :confused:

I agree. In order to be overrated you have to be rated. So we would need some rankings like power rankings. So how can you say teams like Oakland are overrated (which I haven't heard anyone talk highly of)?

Rank them, then we'll see if they are overrated. Otherwise you're just flappin ya gums hun:lol:

Cleveland Rocks
03-11-2008, 10:01 AM
3. Browns- not sure if DA can do this again next year. But if they keep up the good FA and have a good draft, i will recind this

Soon as Quinn takes DA's job they are going to the Super Bowl.

Cleveland Rocks
03-11-2008, 10:03 AM
i called the ravens last year (most did too) i still think they are going to be getting worse this upcomming year. If we're going of what they did last year I really don't see how they could be overrated..

Going off of last year, they will be overrated.

If you expect them to repeat what they did last year with a new coaching staff and a first year coach you are overrating them. They'll do worse!!

Medford Bronco
03-11-2008, 10:15 AM

If Quinn can play defense then they got a chance.

Charlie the Browns are a good up and coming team.
I do not think Anderson will be benched IMO

yes you know more about them than I do but i am giving my opinon on the matter.

turftoad
03-11-2008, 10:41 AM

That should be in the bold statement thread.

tubby
03-11-2008, 10:45 AM
That should be in the bold statement thread.

Or the drunk thread.

turftoad
03-11-2008, 10:59 AM
Or the "Man love for Brady Quinn" thread.

claymore
03-11-2008, 11:08 AM
Or the "Man love for Brady Quinn" thread.

He is gay isnt he?

turftoad
03-11-2008, 11:10 AM
He is gay isnt he?

Who............ Quinn or CR? :D

lex
03-11-2008, 11:48 AM
The Colts and/or the Jags will be overrated but more specifically the Colts if Harrison isnt what he used to be. That division seems like its becoming more and more competitive.

Fan in Exile
03-11-2008, 12:08 PM
I think Green Bay is going to be overrated next year. Even losing Favre I think people are going to expect too much with the difficult schedule that they have.

Cleveland Rocks
03-11-2008, 03:43 PM
If Quinn can play defense then they got a chance.

Charlie the Browns are a good up and coming team.
I do not think Anderson will be benched IMO

yes you know more about them than I do but i am giving my opinon on the matter.

Anderson is immensely overrated and will be benched within a few weeks of the season starting. Who knows, maybe even sooner than that. But knowing Crennel, Quinn will not start because he is the young player. Quinn outperformed both Anderson and Frye in the preseason last year. Yet, Crennel still chose Frye to start. Even though Quinn played much, much better than him. Anderson can go out in the preseason and miss every pass and fumble away every snap. Yet still start the season. Even if Quinn sits back there and makes no mistakes and produces. Competition? My arse.

In order for the right QB to play 1 of 2 things will need to happen. Anderson will need to be injured. Or, Anderson will need to start off next season just like he ended last season. Playing horribly. The only bad thing is, how many games does Anderson have to lose in order to get benched - 3, 4, 5, 6 ?!

broncosfanscott
03-11-2008, 09:39 PM
Even though FA is going and since the draft hasn't happened yet, I will hold my judgement on who is overrated for a later time. One thing I will say is that I don't see GB being doing well without Favre, so therefore you can't really call them overrated.