PDA

View Full Version : MHR Radio - Matt Miller From NewEraScouting Joins Me To Talk NFL Draft

TheSportsGuru
03-05-2008, 12:58 PM
What a wild and crazy first week of free agency and MHR Radio has you covered. And I promise, no Brett Favre talk....

--Matt Miller from NewEraScouting.com joins me for a 1/2 hour of draft talk. What does he think about the Broncos' needs and who should we be targeting. Who are the sleepers? Of course, your questions from the chat room.

--Is Al Davis a threat to himself and others??

--The Broncos additions so far, who else they should target, and what it means to the existing roster.

All that and more, tonight on MHR Radio, 9PM est/6PM pst on TPSRadio.net!

BOSSHOGG30
03-05-2008, 01:01 PM
What a wild and crazy first week of free agency and MHR Radio has you covered. And I promise, no Brett Favre talk....

--Matt Miller from NewEraScouting.com joins me for a 1/2 hour of draft talk. What does he think about the Broncos' needs and who should we be targeting. Who are the sleepers? Of course, your questions from the chat room.

--Is Al Davis a threat to himself and others??

--The Broncos additions so far, who else they should target, and what it means to the existing roster.

All that and more, tonight on MHR Radio, 9PM est/6PM pst on TPSRadio.net!

What is funny about Al Davis and the Raiders is they remind me of the bad Bengal years and Tampa Bay years. The difference is that those other teams had owners who didn't really care and were inept.

Big Al still cares, but has become inept, yet still believes that he knows what is best for the team and won't listen to anyone else.

LONG LIVE AL!

mclark
03-05-2008, 02:14 PM
What is funny about Al Davis and the Raiders is they remind me of the bad Bengal years and Tampa Bay years. The difference is that those other teams had owners who didn't really care and were inept.

Big Al still cares, but has become inept, yet still believes that he knows what is best for the team and won't listen to anyone else.

LONG LIVE AL!

Al's body is struggling in the year 2008 -- but his mind is still lingering on thoughts of Daryl Lamonica throwing to Fred Biletnikov. Good thing for us. If Al wasn't deluded they might still have Mike Shanahan as their head coach.