PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Pro Bowl: Dawkins Wired for Sound

Denver Native (Carol)
01-30-2010, 11:47 PM
Safety Brian Dawkins gets mic'd up for the AFC's final practice of Pro Bowl week.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=349&videoID=3741&type=broncosTV&year=&month=

Italianmobstr7
01-31-2010, 01:24 AM
Seems like he's having a great time and is always teaching. You can see just from this video what impact he must have on our young DB's and young players in general. Glad he's a Bronco.

Nomad
01-31-2010, 11:39 AM
Not that I really give a crap about the Pro Bowl because, imo, it's not what it use to be and has lost it's merit.

But I wonder why Goodell is so headstrong on having the game before the SuperBowl and he's sending it back to Hawaii. You are going to have the same crap as this year with players sitting out and avoiding the game!!

I use to like watching the position competition during the week before the game but I don't know if they do that anymore. To me, the ProBowl was fun to watch many moon ago now it's just something scheduled on tv!

T.K.O.
01-31-2010, 03:04 PM
for me its the last chance to see some broncos out on the field before a long offseason.
i'm getting ready to make some chicken enchiladas and assorted "football snacks" and having a couple friends over for the game.
just another chance to wear my bronco gear and have food ,fun and beer.
whats not to like about it ?
i headed to the store now to get some goodies....have a great day all and enjoy the game (probably our last chance to see marshall with a bronco helmet on ).
i hope all the broncos players do the team proud and here's to the afc stompin the nfc :beer:

Hoser
01-31-2010, 11:33 PM
I liked the Dawkins pick and lateral to Champ :D