PDA

View Full Version : So Charger Fan, please tell me....

Overtime
01-24-2010, 10:35 PM
how does it feel to see the QB (Drew Brees) you kicked to the curb because you thought he had a bad shoulder and couldn't play anymore, going to the Super Bowl now???

Are you pissed? angry? resentful? happy? not sure? numb? frustrated at Chargers management?

Northman
01-24-2010, 10:36 PM
Yea, it does have to sting just a little.

Shazam!
01-24-2010, 10:37 PM
Good one OT. I forgot about that.

Man, those Chargers sure do suck ass.

LordTrychon
01-24-2010, 10:39 PM
Brees, Rivers, Manning...

Rivers, Manning, Roethlisberger...

Rivers is the only one in both of his Triangles not to have made it to the dance now.

"winner"

getlynched47
01-24-2010, 10:42 PM
As nice as it is to see Drew Brees succeed, I'm not going to talk shit.

Philip Rivers is a legit quarterback. He's one of the best in the NFL.

But Drew Brees is, arguably, the best free agent pickup in the history of the NFL.

Congrats Drew Brees :werd:

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
01-24-2010, 10:44 PM
They were looking for an excuse to play Rivers the whole year anyway - caught in a QB controversy.

Oh yeah and by the way, **** the Chargers.

Hoser
01-25-2010, 01:27 AM
I think the Saints should hold a private Marti Gras fest for every Bronco fan, since it's Denver who injured Brees, ending his time in San Diego, and making him available for the Saints :D

Overtime
01-25-2010, 02:54 PM
Hmmmm, Charger fans have been awful quiet since they were humbled by the Jets last week.

atwater27
02-07-2010, 10:45 PM
Gooooooooooo Brees! Good job trading him away San Diego!

UnderArmour
02-07-2010, 10:49 PM
Gooooooooooo Brees! Good job not resigning him San Diego!

Fixed. At least diss them correctly.

atwater27
02-07-2010, 10:55 PM
oops. they still suck

BroncoBJ
02-08-2010, 04:16 AM
Brees, Rivers, Manning...

Rivers, Manning, Roethlisberger...

Rivers is the only one in both of his Triangles not to have made it to the dance now.

"winner"

Dpm
t fprget abpit Ko, Sprgo/

BroncoBJ
02-08-2010, 04:18 AM
Whoa ... Damn ... I'm not drunk :lol: ... I had my fingers on the wrong keys and accidently submitted it. :fight:

But I meant to say ... Don't forget about Jim Sorgi. He won a ring as a backup and is from that same draft class :lol:

So thats another guy to add to the list.

Now all we need is Schaub to win a ring. And maybe JP Losman will randomly win one before Rivers.

That'd be epic. :lol:

Overtime
02-08-2010, 12:22 PM
bet seeing Brees win a ring left a nice little sting on the San Diego front office yesterday.

arapaho2
02-09-2010, 10:58 AM
Whoa ... Damn ... I'm not drunk :lol: ... I had my fingers on the wrong keys and accidently submitted it. :fight:

But I meant to say ... Don't forget about Jim Sorgi. He won a ring as a backup and is from that same draft class :lol:

So thats another guy to add to the list.

Now all we need is Schaub to win a ring. And maybe JP Losman will randomly win one before Rivers.

That'd be epic. :lol:

loseman just won the championship of the inagural usfl...its at least something

pumpdoc
02-10-2010, 11:19 AM
Congrats to Drew, he's always been a class act even when he was benched in favor of Flutie,. His shoulder tear was a career ending type injury and through hard work he made it to the top. No regrets, I'll still take Rivers for the next 8-10 years.

TXBRONC
02-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Congrats to Drew, he's always been a class act even when he was benched in favor of Flutie,. His shoulder tear was a career ending type injury and through hard work he made it to the top. No regrets, I'll still take Rivers for the next 8-10 years.

Serious yes, career ender nope. Nice try Pumpdoc.

MileHighCrew
02-10-2010, 04:46 PM
loseman just won the championship of the inagural usfl...its at least something

UFL not USFL for the record

Devilspawn
02-10-2010, 06:18 PM
Serious yes, career ender nope. Nice try Pumpdoc.
I missed the interview on MIke & Mike this morning, but I believe the doctor that did the surgery said it was career ending at the time and Brees' recovery was a miracle.

Then again, that sorta hypes up the doc.

pumpdoc
02-11-2010, 12:22 PM
I missed the interview on MIke & Mike this morning, but I believe the doctor that did the surgery said it was career ending at the time and Brees' recovery was a miracle.

Then again, that sorta hypes up the doc.

It's the type of injury, a full tear of the rotator cuff(labrum) that is one of those can he come back and be the same? All the same, still proud to have his Charger jersey in my closet

Shazam!
02-15-2010, 02:18 AM
All the same, still proud to have his Charger jersey in my closet...

An old Brees jersey is the only way a Chargers fan will ever have a SD jersey of a Super Bowl champion QB in his closet.

Davii
02-15-2010, 02:50 AM
I had the great pleasure of meeting Drew and getting to chat him up a few times. He really is a class act, and a guy that ANY franchise would be happy to have him represent.

He mentioned in many of his interviews how New Orleans was the best thing that ever happened in his life, and how proud he was to have been a part of the recovery process.

As it turns out the feeling is mutual, Drew has been one hell of an important person to New Orleans, and not just the Super Bowl, the man has done a TON to help the city recover.

A great player and a good man, THAT is what a professional is!

Charger's fans i'm sure are mostly supportive of Drew, but it does have to sting that not only did they give up a better QB (yes, Drew IS better than Phillip), they chose the complete douche over the much better man.

TXBRONC
02-15-2010, 05:03 PM
It's the type of injury, a full tear of the rotator cuff(labrum) that is one of those can he come back and be the same? All the same, still proud to have his Charger jersey in my closet

If he was major pitcher than maybe not although big league pitchers do come come back for rotator cuff inuries.