PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to be the goat in each game....

Medford Bronco
01-24-2010, 09:43 AM
I think someone will be the Ernest Byner

or Favre from 07 in the games......

who are your picks

I see Sanchez for the Jets and maybe Peterson fumbling in a key spot......

(I like Peterson btw I just think he cant fumble like he does.......)

Also maybe the stiff wideout from Cleveland on the Jets......(I cant remeber his name..#17...........:lol: too lazy to look it up as I hate Rexy Ryan....)

maybe big Fatty will screw up. That jerk arrogant POG.......

if the Colts screw up, I say its the kicker as they have a history.
Saints....maybe Reggie Bush if he fumbles......

I hope not

I hope no one screws up but in high pressure situations, usually someone does.

Nomad
01-24-2010, 10:25 AM
the kickers:D

EMB6903
01-24-2010, 11:00 AM
I think All Day has a huge game today.

Saints run defense is very suspect.

Nomad
01-24-2010, 04:53 PM
So far Med, Feely is the goat if the Jets lose the game!!:D

Medford Bronco
01-24-2010, 08:17 PM
How about Peterson fumbling, that was horrible.

Bush at first but then Peterson gave it back...

Medford Bronco
01-24-2010, 08:59 PM
I have named 3 in this thread who have made mistakes today :lol:

I have nothing against Peterson or Bush but cant stand the ESPN poster boy Farve

Medford Bronco
01-24-2010, 09:12 PM
TD. Great job Saints taking advantage of the many Viking fumbles today

MasterShake
01-24-2010, 10:00 PM
Favre!

LordTrychon
01-24-2010, 10:22 PM
How about some odd calls at the end of the game?

Ravage!!!
01-24-2010, 10:49 PM
oh LT.. don't go down the 'calls' trail.

The turnovers.... five.. and SHOULD hve been 7 if the Saints would just learn to fall on teh ball instead of trying to pick it up and run with it.

Peterson and Favre.... and vet QBs should know not to throw across the field.

Medford Bronco
01-25-2010, 12:38 AM
Favre choked that is all.

His last two playoffs ended in picks for him. So sad but yet justice for a guy who shafted the great Green Bay fans with his pathetic attitude towards, un retire, yes retire no retire yes retire.

He should have said to GB that he would give the reigns to Rodgers and ask to be traded and not pull off the whole charade like he did.

Yes the Saints got some calls but Minny should have won this game easily if they could stop turning it over. Peterson did not have a great game either

Shazam!
01-25-2010, 01:49 AM
**** Farve. So glad he lost.

I have hated his shenanigans the last two years so much.

Who knows if he'll even play next year.

Brett sucks, and as Broncos fans, yes, we can say it.

LordTrychon
01-25-2010, 08:47 AM
oh LT.. don't go down the 'calls' trail.

The turnovers.... five.. and SHOULD hve been 7 if the Saints would just learn to fall on teh ball instead of trying to pick it up and run with it.

Peterson and Favre.... and vet QBs should know not to throw across the field.

Oh, I don't personally go down the 'bad calls' route... New Orleans won the game fair and square.

However, I was scratching my head a bit on a few of the calls at the end of the game... and usually that means that there's plenty of fans decrying the refs.

Ravage!!!
01-25-2010, 09:03 AM
Oh, I don't personally go down the 'bad calls' route... New Orleans won the game fair and square.

However, I was scratching my head a bit on a few of the calls at the end of the game... and usually that means that there's plenty of fans decrying the refs.

Oh.. I know you aren't, but I was worried if you took it down the road how others would jump on the wagon.

However.. I don't remember being any calls that really made me think the Saints got any calls.

Was a fun game to watch, but the Vikings just kept turning the ball over while the Saints just could NOT convert a third down conversion. Their o-line was getting demolished by the saints.

LordTrychon
01-25-2010, 09:32 AM
Oh.. I know you aren't, but I was worried if you took it down the road how others would jump on the wagon.

However.. I don't remember being any calls that really made me think the Saints got any calls.

Was a fun game to watch, but the Vikings just kept turning the ball over while the Saints just could NOT convert a third down conversion. Their o-line was getting demolished by the saints.

Well, I don't think there were any HORRENDOUS calls, but I'd just dropped into a 3 sided chat with a few other fans when it went into OT. There were several calls that were on the border that all went the Saints' way though.

I don't think any of them were necessarily WRONG... but it was rather fortuitous for them to get the bounce on all three.

There was the pass interference, which the announcers were fairly positive was uncatchable... and I thought the legs just got jumbled to begin with...

The 4th and 1... where they gave forward progress, despite the ballcarrier losing the handle on the ball... reminded me of the Pats' 4th down attempt against the Colts earlier this year... although that was a catch that wasn't pulled all the way in... so slightly different... but I still think the spot should have been affected.

Then there was the catch that they reviewed because the Vikes called a timeout, if I remember... seemed to me as though the ball hit the ground before the receiver had full possession.

Again... I'm not upset about the officiating, so I don't know why I even bothered to type them all out. Guess I thought it was interesting that you didn't see any of that.

*shrug*

The better team won... but despite themselves somehow. Vikes shouldn't have been in it the way they were handling the ball.

Medford Bronco
01-25-2010, 11:38 AM
vet QBs should know not to throw across the field.

Not just Vet Qbs. All Qbs. Aikman was saying that it was a cardinal sin and Farve did what he has done in the past at the end of huge games in the playoffs througout his career.

Here that Jay Cutler, DO NOT THROW across your body. I dont care how strong your arm is. It aint getting there through a defender

(not just Jay, but he is prime example #1 of this behavior. Bledsoe used to do this as well and I like Bledsoe.)

its not just that it was WHEN the bad play happened and WHERE he was on the field. If they were losing by 7 then the pick is not a big deal but tied it was inexcusable by supposedly one of the best of all time. (not to me, he is fallling each year with these chokes. End of the top 10 maybe but not better than the Montana, Elway, Brady, Roger Staubach, Johnny Unitas and even Steve young to me. Heck I would take Marino and Kelley over him, yes they never won a Super Bowl but they would not have Brain Farts like this guy does in the clutch all the time. esp last 5 years or so)

CrazyHorse
01-26-2010, 10:00 PM
The refs. That one touchdown he was clearly short.