PDA

View Full Version : Broncos interested in OT Kwame Harris

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 12:43 PM
In addition to the Jaguars, Bucs, and Raiders, the Broncos are reportedly interested in free agent OT Kwame Harris.

Harris was nothing short of a bust in San Francisco, but is athletic enough to play in a zone-blocking scheme. He was visiting Jacksonville on Sunday.
Source: Sacramento Bee

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 12:46 PM
http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/raiders/archives/010913.html

Here is the link for all you link people.

xzn
03-03-2008, 12:46 PM
I wanted to draft hm instead of George Foster the year he came out. He seemed like a better fit for our O-line. Maybe better late than never!

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 12:47 PM
TEAM: San Francisco 49ers
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 6'7' / 306
DOB: 3/15/1982
COLLEGE: Stanford

dogfish
03-03-2008, 12:56 PM
oh for god's sakes!!!

he is one of the worst tackles i have ever seen. . . .

WTF is shanahan doing??!!

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 01:06 PM
oh for god's sakes!!!

He really struggled in San Fran, but I think he might do well in ZBS. Holland really struggled in New Orleans, but he proved to be one of our better offensive lineman last year. Some guys are more athletic and better suited for ZBS.

HolyDiver
03-03-2008, 01:06 PM
6'7'' 306...............perfect size for our zone-blocking scheme.............I would be happy if we signed him.

HolyDiver
03-03-2008, 01:08 PM
He really struggled in San Fran, but I think he might do well in ZBS. Holland really struggled in New Orleans, but he proved to be one of our better offensive lineman last year. Some guys are more athletic and better suited for ZBS.

I think you can almost expect close to the same results with an O-lineman from another team as you could a Runningback having success in Denver when they may have struggled elsewhere. .......We are very Runningback/Offensive line friendly.

turftoad
03-03-2008, 01:13 PM
Great............ more shopping at Wal Mart for busts.

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 01:14 PM
The link says he will be headed to Oakland first... How much freaking cap room do they have? They might steal this guy from us.

dogfish
03-03-2008, 01:16 PM
The link says he will be headed to Oakland first... How much freaking cap room do they have? They might steal this guy from us.

i will now spend the rest of the day praying that they do "steal" him from us, because i would gladly drive from ohio out to san fran and deliver him to them myself. . . it's not about system or anything else with this guy, he simply has no grit or fire whatsoever-- he plays softer than jello. . . this guy makes george foster look like a good player. . . .

turftoad
03-03-2008, 01:17 PM

We can only hope they do.

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 01:22 PM
Fan's thoughts on Harris are mixed, though with a decidedly negative slant. Harris is many 49ers fans' favorite whipping boy, with many fans complaining especially about his holding penalties. On the other hand, some fans point out that Harris' numbers have improved: In 2006 Harris played in 16 games and had one false start, three holding penalties, and 8.5 sacks allowed, as compared to 2005 where he also played 16 games and gave up seven false starts, two holding penalties, and 9.5 sacks
Source: Wiki

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 01:23 PM
If you don't like this guy, you shouldn't like Ryan Clady either. This guy saves us a draft pick and is just as athletic as Clady.

HolyDiver
03-03-2008, 01:23 PM
Great............ more shopping at Wal Mart for busts.

We are pretty thin at Tackle, unless we move Kuper there............I think this would be a good move overall. No, nothing to get all excited about, but he would serve at the very least as an experienced backup.

HolyDiver
03-03-2008, 01:25 PM
If you don't like this guy, you shouldn't like Ryan Clady either. This guy saves us a draft pick and is just as athletic as Clady.

Boss, alot of fans are into what's hip now.......I agree with what you're saying.

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 01:27 PM
We are pretty thin at Tackle, unless we move Kuper there............I think this would be a good move overall. No, nothing to get all excited about, but he would serve at the very least as an experienced backup.

I agree... this isn't anything to get excited about, but it does fill a need and he is extremely athletic for a guy his size. Same reason everyone is on the Clady train. Our ZBS would be more suited for his skill and worse case he would be a back up or move to RT.

Stargazer
03-03-2008, 05:13 PM
He shouldn't cost a fortune, and is only 25 years old and has been in the league 5 years. Bring him in.

UnderArmour
03-03-2008, 05:17 PM
I'd like to see us go after Shane Olivia, but I'm not sure he's a great fit.

Retired_Member_001
03-03-2008, 05:18 PM
oh for god's sakes!!!

Worst tackle in the league?

Perfect for us.

Italianmobstr7
03-03-2008, 05:19 PM
My friend (who is a niners fan) is his cousin, and even he thinks that he sucks! I've watched him play, and Kwame was trash for the 49ers. I don't want him, and I don't know if the scheme would make him a better player, I wouldn't think that it would though.

SmilinAssasSin27
03-03-2008, 05:24 PM
I like it because I think Kuper and Harris will be the starters regardless. This allows us to ignore OT in the draft. Makes ya wonder what Shanny does have in mind on draft day though since he's securing LB, WR and OT depth beforehand.

Superchop 7
03-03-2008, 05:26 PM
Again, the draft is deep.

WE NEED PICKS BRONCO'S !!

PICKS PICKS PICKS PICKS PICKS !!!!!!

Oh, and btw, Holland (by stats) was our worst lineman, Graham was our best.

They are wasting their time and $$ looking at Dunn and Harris.

C'mon Bronco's, your killing me, sign somebody that can actually "win" a game. (Elam)

Grrrrrrrrr.

NameUsedBefore
03-03-2008, 05:28 PM
No. I'm done with signing 1st-round busts from other teams. They are busts for a reason.

dogfish
03-03-2008, 05:34 PM
I agree... this isn't anything to get excited about, but it does fill a need and he is extremely athletic for a guy his size. Same reason everyone is on the Clady train. Our ZBS would be more suited for his skill and worse case he would be a back up or move to RT.

you just don't like clady. . . :laugh:

seriously though, harris is just TERRIBLE! either his athleticism was highly over-rated coming out of college, or he simply doesn't play to it. . . he looks like a 12-year old girl on ice skates the way he flails around out there. . . his hand punch is wildly erratic-- he doesn't keep his arms within his frame or lock his elbows, he lunges, and he often whiffs entirely. . . i've seen him let guys run past him completely untouched on a number of occasions. . . and even when he does land his punch solidly, he doesn't pack enough pop to rock the defender back on his heels-- it's more like clutching and grabbing, which is why he takes so many holding penalties. . . and he has an inconsistent first step-- speed off the edge just paralyzes him. . . and he doesn't have enough sand in his pants to anchor against the bull rush, either-- even mediocre linemen can walk him back to the quarterback on a regular basis. . . to top it off, he is nothing special as a run blocker. . . dude has no confidence or aggression at all-- he plays softer than a cupcake. . . complete and total waste. . .

Requiem / The Dagda
03-03-2008, 05:35 PM
Clady and Harris are nothing alike. Poor analysis.

Requiem / The Dagda
03-03-2008, 05:36 PM
44 Games Started for Two Offensive Tackles

Offensive Tackle #1: 26 penalties, 30 sacks allowed.

Offensive Tackle #2: 17 penalties, 13.5 sacks allowed.

Guess who.

#1; Kwame Harris.

#2, George Foster.

People thought Foster sucked, Harris is epic suck.

Medford Bronco
03-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Worst tackle in the league?

Perfect for us.

To go along with another bottom 5 Tackle in Eric Pears :ohwell:

dogfish
03-03-2008, 05:37 PM
I like it because I think Kuper and Harris will be the starters regardless. This allows us to ignore OT in the draft. Makes ya wonder what Shanny does have in mind on draft day though since he's securing LB, WR and OT depth beforehand.

if that's the way it works, then having josh mallard let's us ignore DT in the draft, and having hamza abdullah allows us to ignore safety, because harris isn't better than either of those players. . . just because you sign a bum off the streets to plug into a roster spot doesn't mean that it's adequately filled. . .

dogfish
03-03-2008, 05:38 PM
To go along with another bottom 5 Tackle in Eric Pears :ohwell:

this guy makes pears look like an all-pro!

Medford Bronco
03-03-2008, 05:40 PM
this guy makes pears look like an all-pro!

:sick:

why do you think I started the O line thread

What is shanny thinking.

I do not get it. :shocked:

Cutler is going to be on his ass a lot

turftoad
03-03-2008, 05:40 PM
if that's the way it works, then having josh mallard let's us ignore DT in the draft, and having hamza abdullah allows us to ignore safety, because harris isn't better than either of those players. . . just because you sign a bum off the streets to plug into a roster spot doesn't mean that it's adequately filled. . .

You must be talking about Colbert again. :D

JONtheBRONCO
03-03-2008, 05:41 PM
Well... I've come to a point where I don't really care what the Broncos are doing. Regardless of the bad signings and play calls Shanahan has made, I'm positive Pat Bowlen and Mike Shanahan have some sort of plan intact. They know who they want in FA, and they are obviously making decisions on players to sign this off-season for a reason. It could be because they are sick of wasting money and over-paying for above average players, and instead of trading for a guy like Rogers, or Robertson, they'd like to draft one instead.

I think Shanahan and Bowlen have a plan up they're sleeves, otherwise, we know they'd be making big moves, like they have in the past. FA has been disappointing so far as a super fan, but come draft day I might be happier when we can select 7-8 players. Who knows? Hey, they could want Mendenhall, or Stewart... Maybe thats why they want K. Harris, and are so confident in R. Harris (confusing?). We'll find out sooner than you think fellas...

mclark
03-03-2008, 06:12 PM

So, Clady and Kwame Harris are exactly the same people, Boss? How is that possible? They didn't play in the same conference?

Scarface
03-03-2008, 06:13 PM
So, Clady and Kwame Harris are exactly the same people, Boss? They didn't play in the same conference?

Last year Marshawn Lynch was the same as JJ Arrington. We all saw how that turned out.:laugh:

BeefStew25
03-03-2008, 06:14 PM
I need to find a member here who I can trust with all things offensive line related. I honestly really don't care about them. Just give Cutty time.

Scarface
03-03-2008, 06:15 PM
I need to find a member here who I can trust with all things offensive line related. I honestly really don't care about them. Just give Cutty time.

It would be killer if Alex Gibbs joined the forums.

str8jacket
03-03-2008, 06:15 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a369/str8jacket01/khvx2.jpg

dogfish
03-03-2008, 06:18 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a369/str8jacket01/khvx2.jpg

that rules! if we sign him, can i use it in my sig?

that reminds me of a sig i saw on a raiders forum once-- it was robert gallery, but they'd replace his head and his arms with those of a tyrranasorus (SP?) rex. . . those stubby little arms just cracked me up. . . . :laugh:

Nature Boy
03-03-2008, 06:20 PM
Kwame Harris sucks.

str8jacket
03-03-2008, 06:20 PM
that rules! if we sign him, can i use it in my sig?

that reminds me of a sig i saw on a raiders forum once-- it was robert gallery, but they'd replace his head and his arms with those of a tyrranasorus (SP?) rex. . . those stubby little arms just cracked me up. . . . :laugh:

You sure can, I just ripped it from this site :lol:

Ouch (http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=57338&start=0)

Its a shrine to the suck that is Kwame Harris.

Scarface
03-03-2008, 06:21 PM

Oh man, him in front of the firing squad is hilarious!:lol:

str8jacket
03-03-2008, 06:23 PM
Oh man, him in front of the firing line is hilarious!:lol:

There are some good ones ;) keep digging

Retired_Member_001
03-03-2008, 06:25 PM
Oh man, him in front of the firing line is hilarious!:lol:

I think Shanahan needs to be put in front of the firing line just for even considering Kwame Harris.

BroncoWave
03-03-2008, 06:29 PM
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/5879/kwameipodia9.jpg

str8jacket
03-03-2008, 06:30 PM
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/5879/kwameipodia9.jpg
There's another good one from that link.

BroncoWave
03-03-2008, 06:35 PM

This thread is epic! I am laughing my ass off!

str8jacket
03-03-2008, 06:42 PM
This thread is epic! I am laughing my ass off!

Just say no, to Kwame Harris

dogfish
03-03-2008, 06:55 PM
this was one of my favorites. . . .

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/4474/44rf52tne5.gif

i also liked this one a lot. . .

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/3186/spotdifferenceag3.jpg

Skinny
03-03-2008, 06:56 PM
He's not on the same level as Lepsis was, even this past Season. But then neither are Kuper, Harris, or Pears so ...

As big a '?' as LT is for us going into the 08' Season, inking Kwame would'nt really bother me. It's not like signing him gaurantees he's the instant starter, he's not that kind of impact player. But maybe Mikey & Co. may feel that he can contribute in some way, form or fashion, provide depth, or even start.

He's another body at a position of need ... the more the marrier ...

Requiem / The Dagda
03-03-2008, 06:58 PM
Last year Marshawn Lynch was the same as JJ Arrington. We all saw how that turned out.:laugh:

Lol, BOSS said that?

Requiem / The Dagda
03-03-2008, 07:10 PM
Also I don't know what BOSS is talking about him moving to RT here. . . he plays that in SF, or did.

TXBRONC
03-03-2008, 07:22 PM
I wanted to draft hm instead of George Foster the year he came out. He seemed like a better fit for our O-line. Maybe better late than never!

Terrell Suggs was the guy that Shanahan really wanted that year.

SmilinAssasSin27
03-03-2008, 07:32 PM
Lol, BOSS said that?

Boss thought he'd be soft since he came from Cal...as did Arrington.

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 09:24 PM
Boss thought he'd be soft since he came from Cal...as did Arrington.

1st I said he was injury prone.... and if I remember correctly, he didn't make it the entire year. yeah, Marshall was really impressive with his 4.0 yards per carry average and he played some pretty weak run defenses. In fact the only teams he ran better than 4.0 yards per carry:

Broncos
Bengals
Dolphins
Eagles

So impressive!

He only broke the 100 yards mark in 3 games: Bengals; 29 carries for 153 yards, Miami; 23 carries for 107; and Eagles; 22 carries for 105.

He blew my socks off with his great performance. What a year! Someone hand me the crow.

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Kwame Harris | OT
Full Name: Kwame Harris
Born: March 15, 1982
, Jamaica
Height: 6-7
Weight: 322 lbs.
Pronounced: Kwayme
Pos: OT
Experience: 5 years
College: Stanford
Drafted: Year:2003 Round:1 Pick:26, 49ers

Harris is a six-year veteran out of Stanford who is teetering on the verge of being labeled as a bust as a first-round draft pick by the 49ers in the 2003 draft. He has excellent dimensions for the position and was their starter for the 2005 and 2006 season at right tackle. He is a very intelligent lineman who has massive size to go along with a huge wingspan, which allows him to control opponents and steer them on by the pocket. He is a smooth, fluid, easy mover who can get wide in his pass set and slide out to pick up the edge rusher. He is not a natural knee bender and tends to allow his pad level to get too high a lot of the time, which makes it easy for him to get out of control when trying to adjust to counter moves or change of direction moves in space. He lacks a mean temperament and tends to allow his opponents to get back into the play more than he should. He does not finish blocks off like youd want him to and at times it simply appears he does not take his craft seriously. He spends more time on the ground than he should and does not recover and right himself easily. He can mirror and occupy opponents, but does not get a lot of leg drive on run blocks and struggles to create run lanes. He has underachieved in his career, at this point and a change of scenery may be a good thing for him.

topscribe
03-03-2008, 09:33 PM
you just don't like clady. . . :laugh:

seriously though, harris is just TERRIBLE! either his athleticism was highly over-rated coming out of college, or he simply doesn't play to it. . . he looks like a 12-year old girl on ice skates the way he flails around out there. . . his hand punch is wildly erratic-- he doesn't keep his arms within his frame or lock his elbows, he lunges, and he often whiffs entirely. . . i've seen him let guys run past him completely untouched on a number of occasions. . . and even when he does land his punch solidly, he doesn't pack enough pop to rock the defender back on his heels-- it's more like clutching and grabbing, which is why he takes so many holding penalties. . . and he has an inconsistent first step-- speed off the edge just paralyzes him. . . and he doesn't have enough sand in his pants to anchor against the bull rush, either-- even mediocre linemen can walk him back to the quarterback on a regular basis. . . to top it off, he is nothing special as a run blocker. . . dude has no confidence or aggression at all-- he plays softer than a cupcake. . . complete and total waste. . .

Yes but . . . do you like Harris or not?

-----

Bronco9798
03-03-2008, 09:34 PM
Bring him in and let him compete. If he's worthless then you cut HIM in pre-season.

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 09:36 PM
Bring him in and let him compete. If he's worthless then you cut him in pre-season.

Exactly!

I think the ZBS will be good for him... if not, if he is a lazy fat ass like Foster, send him packing.

Chidoze
03-03-2008, 09:37 PM
Just say no, to Kwame Harris
Do you remember a vid by WABronco of Kwame Harris?

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=89108&highlight=Kwame+Harris

It was unfortunately removed due to copyright laws on youtube, but it showed how bad of a player this guy is. Just think George Foster........but worse.

Just say NO to Kwame Harris! :tsk:

dogfish
03-03-2008, 09:39 PM
Do you remember a vid by WABronco of Kwame Harris?

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=89108&highlight=Kwame+Harris

It was unfortunately removed due to copyright laws on youtube, but it showed how bad of a player this guy is.

Just say NO to Kwame Harris! :tsk:

WA didn't make it, he just found it. . . too bad they removed it, it may have been the funniest youtube video ever posted. . .

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 09:46 PM
WA didn't make it, he just found it. . . too bad they removed it, it may have been the funniest youtube video ever posted. . .

Dude, he improved a great deal over the past two seasons. The 49ers don't exaclty have the best QB situation over there. Believe or not, but a lot of sacks start with a QB. If they hold on to the ball to long or don't make good decisions in the pocket, sacks happen and then the O-line looks worse than they really are. Also, Harris is extremely mobile for his size and our ZBS might be a good fit for him. The system that the 49ers need more of the mauler type of lineman. I gaurantee if you put Ben Hamilton in the 49ers system, he struggles. It would be easy to make a video of all the bad plays he would have.

Montre Holland struggled in New Orleans. He went from a starter to a backup. Next thing you know, the saints let him hit free agency at a pretty young age. As well all know... Our ZBS was a great fit for Holland. Who would of though. I highly doubt everyone was jumping out of their shoes when we signed the guy.

Niner is right..... bring the guy in. We need depth anyways. He may surprise. If he can't make the team... send him packing.

Chidoze
03-03-2008, 09:48 PM
My mistake. As soon as I saw this thread I instantly thought of that video.....

I remember thinking "God I would hate to have that guy on the Broncos"....

:2thumbsdown:

Chidoze
03-03-2008, 09:51 PM
Dude, he improved a great deal over the past two seasons. The 49ers don't exaclty have the best QB situation over there. Believe or not, but a lot of sacks start with a QB. If they hold on to the ball to long or don't make good decisions in the pocket, sacks happen and then the O-line looks worse than they really are. Also, Harris is extremely mobile for his size and our ZBS might be a good fit for him. The system that the 49ers need more of the mauler type of lineman. I gaurantee if you put Ben Hamilton in the 49ers system, he struggles. It would be easy to make a video of all the bad plays he would have.

Montre Holland struggled in New Orleans. He went from a starter to a backup. Next thing you know, the saints let him hit free agency at a pretty young age. As well all know... Our ZBS was a great fit for Holland. Who would of though. I highly doubt everyone was jumping out of their shoes when we signed the guy.

Niner is right..... bring the guy in. We need depth anyways. He may surprise. If he can't make the team... send him packing.
Ugh, no freaking way. Even if they brought him in for a backup role.....that's a wasted roster spot.

That video showed me all I need to know about Harris' skills.........he sucks donkey nuts.

It'd be like bringing Georger Foster back....

dogfish
03-03-2008, 09:52 PM

meh. . . some guys just suck-- george foster wasn't better in another system, and i don't think harris will be either. . . he doesn't have any grit, and changing systems isn't going to change that. . . any time i've watched them he's gotten beaten like a drum. . . and if he improved greatly, why didn't he start a single game this season?

Chidoze
03-03-2008, 09:55 PM
meh. . . some guys just suck-- george foster wasn't better in another system, and i don't think harris will be either. . . he doesn't have any grit, and changing systems isn't going to change that. . . any time i've watched them he's gotten beaten like a drum. . . and if he improved greatly, why didn't he start a single game this season?
and why aren't the 49ers putting up a fight to keep this greatly improved tackle?

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 10:07 PM
and why aren't the 49ers putting up a fight to keep this greatly improved tackle?

Not sure... but if you look up his stats the past two season... he didn't do too bad...espically 2006. Harris played in 16 games and had one false start, three holding penalties. The following year they had Joe Staley. I also see a lot of trade offers the Niners declined, so they must of like something about him.

Still, it is obvious he has a bad history with fans, but Denver has a totally different scheme. Plus i've never seen anyone say he not athletic and he went to Stanford, so you know he is smart. I think we could at least give him a chance. The talent is there, he may need a change of system that suits his athletic abilities. At the very worst I think he is a decent back up and he should be cheap considering how much the fans seem to be down on him.

Chidoze
03-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Not sure... but if you look up his stats the past two season... he didn't do too bad...espically 2006. Harris played in 16 games and had one false start, three holding penalties. The following year they had Joe Staley. I also see a lot of trade offers the Niners declined, so they must of like something about him.

Still, it is obvious he has a bad history with fans, but Denver has a totally different scheme. Plus i've never seen anyone say he not athletic and he went to Stanford, so you know he is smart. I think we could at least give him a chance. The talent is there, he may need a change of system that suits his athletic abilities. At the very worst I think he is a decent back up and he should be cheap considering how much the fans seem to be down on him.
Well you are entitled to you opinion.

It's like dogfish said, "some guys just suck" and I agree with that statement.

Personally I will vomit profusely if the Broncos land him. My mind is already made up on him.

SmilinAssasSin27
03-03-2008, 10:16 PM
I hope we get him...so 1 one you will be proven wrong. I don't care who. Just someone. It's who I am.

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 10:16 PM
Well you are entitled to you opinion.

It's like dogfish said, "some guys just suck" and I agree with that statement.

Personally I will vomit profusely if the Broncos land him. My mind is already made up on him.

That's fine... I can't argue with the fact he stunk it up in San Fran. It was pretty obvious. But if the price is right, and after seeing how Montre Holland became a better player in our ZBS, I wouldn't mind giving the guy a shot. He is still very young, highly athletic for his size, and I did see improvement in 2006 and 2007.

I have to do the same for Colbert, so why not Harris too.

dogfish
03-03-2008, 10:20 PM
I hope we get him...so 1 one you will be proven wrong. I don't care who. Just someone. It's who I am.

hahaha! funny shit, man. . .

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 10:21 PM
I hope that if I am wrong, that he goes to the Raiders and we get to play against him twice a year and that Dumervil is the one he is blocking.

SmilinAssasSin27
03-03-2008, 10:22 PM
hahaha! funny shit, man. . .

That's how I roll....

Scarface
03-03-2008, 10:25 PM
1st I said he was injury prone.... and if I remember correctly, he didn't make it the entire year. yeah, Marshall was really impressive with his 4.0 yards per carry average and he played some pretty weak run defenses. In fact the only teams he ran better than 4.0 yards per carry:

Broncos
Bengals
Dolphins
Eagles

So impressive!

He only broke the 100 yards mark in 3 games: Bengals; 29 carries for 153 yards, Miami; 23 carries for 107; and Eagles; 22 carries for 105.

He blew my socks off with his great performance. What a year! Someone hand me the crow.

He also either had a scrub or a rookie playing QB with no talent on the offense to carry the load. Not a bad year at all. It doesn't hurt to admit you were wrong. I have to do it all the time with Byron Leftwich. Beef doesn't let me go a day without reminding me.

BeefStew25
03-03-2008, 10:26 PM
I thought Mike Haas was the next Steve Largent.

SmilinAssasSin27
03-03-2008, 10:29 PM
Who was that Oklahoma State WR I LOOOOVED again?

he did end up being a Bronco for a minute...

dogfish
03-03-2008, 10:29 PM
Who was that Oklahoma State WR I LOOOOVED again?

he did end up being a Bronco for a minute...

rashaun woods. . . .

SmilinAssasSin27
03-03-2008, 10:31 PM
rashaun woods. . . .

riiiiiight...woopsie!:eek:

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 10:32 PM
He also either had a scrub or a rookie playing QB with no talent on the offense to carry the load. Not a bad year at all. It doesn't hurt to admit you were wrong. I have to do it all the time with Byron Leftwich. Beef doesn't let me go a day without reminding me.

No talent on offense? Lee Evans sucks, Roscoe Parrish sucks too. Plus the Bills went out and pretty much bought stars across the entire O-line. Maybe the QB play was pretty bad, although I thought Edwards came in and did pretty good for a rookie. I will give you that, but some guy named Fred Jackson came in when Lynch was hurt for three games and but ran 300 and a 5.2 average for the season. He also accounted for 1/3 of the 100 yard games that Lynch did despite never having more than 16 carries in one game the entire season.

So why did Fred Jackson do better when given the chance than Lynch?

SmilinAssasSin27
03-03-2008, 10:35 PM
No talent on offense? Lee Evans sucks, Roscoe Parrish sucks too. Plus the Bills went out and pretty much bought stars across the entire O-line. Maybe the QB play was pretty bad, although I thought Edwards came in and did pretty good for a rookie. I will give you that, but some guy named Fred Jackson came in when Lynch was hurt for three games and but ran 300 and a 5.2 average for the season. He also accounted for 1/3 of the 100 yard games that Lynch did despite never having more than 16 carries in one game the entire season.

So why did Fred Jackson do better when given the chance than Lynch?

general consensus was that they WAY overpaid for barely average OLinemen. They were active, but I hardly would call them stars.

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 10:36 PM
And for the record... if you visit my bold predictions thread in the Draft and Free agent forum... I did mention my great prediction of Marcus McCauley and Tony Hunt, so I do admit when I'm wrong...sometimes

I'm not ready to admit that I'm wrong with Lynch, because I'm still not impressed with him yet. He had an ok season, nothing special... he is still young and if he improves I could be eating some crow.... he still needs to prove he can stay healthy, but that is almost impossible for any back these days. They don't make them like they use to.

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 10:42 PM
general consensus was that they WAY overpaid for barely average OLinemen. They were active, but I hardly would call them stars.

True, but they really improved the right side of that O-line with Dockery and Peters.

In fact it shows in Lynch's stats.

Right Side 83 carries for 420 yards and a 5.1 average
Left Side 99 carries for 359 yards and a 3.6 average
Middle 59 carries for 179 yards and a 3.0 average
Left Sideline 19 carries for 55 yards and a 2.9 average
Right Sideline 20 carries for 102 yards and a 5.1 average

Wonder why the Bills didn't run to the right more... what were they thinking!

SmilinAssasSin27
03-03-2008, 10:44 PM
True, but they really improved the right side of that O-line with Dockery and Peters.

In fact it shows in Lynch's stats.

Right Side 83 carries for 420 yards and a 5.1 average
Left Side 99 carries for 359 yards and a 3.6 average
Middle 59 carries for 179 yards and a 3.0 average
Left Sideline 19 carries for 55 yards and a 2.9 average
Right Sideline 20 carries for 102 yards and a 5.1 average

Wonder why the Bills didn't run to the right more... what were they thinking!

They were thinking...(thought bubble) "Hey, we're the Bills."

Requiem / The Dagda
03-03-2008, 10:52 PM

You said Kwame Harris improved? He didn't start one game for the 49ers this past season, and here were his first 44 starts; which were by all means his last games and all of them as a 49er.

44 Games for Kwame Harris

Kwame Harris: 26 penalties, 30 sacks allowed.

Nothing you say about Harris is true. He didn't improve at all. It's a bald faced lie.

Sixteen games in 2005: 12 penalties, 9.5 sacks.

Sixteen games in 2006: 5 penalties, 8.5 sacks.

That's not improvement, that's still being terrible. That's not quality at all. That's horrendous. Compared to George Foster who in the same amount of games, gave up 16.5 less sacks and had half as many penalties. Harris is not a good player, and there was a reason he didn't start a game all this year.

He's terrible, he's embarrassing.

Here's the video, and you're free to watch it. (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=12457884)

Comparing him to Ryan Clady is almost insulting. Also, you said he'd do well if he moved to RT here. Guess what? He played RT in San Francisco in 2006. He still SUCKED. He didn't even start this year. Improvement my left foot.

str8jacket
03-03-2008, 10:55 PM

:der:

:rofl: Hahahaha Oh my god! Someone help me! I can't breath!

Requiem / The Dagda
03-03-2008, 10:57 PM
:der:

:rofl: Hahahaha Oh my god! Someone help me! I can't breath!

*gives you stick of bubble gum and stands against the wall witchu* Sup?

str8jacket
03-03-2008, 10:58 PM
*gives you stick of bubble gum and stands against the wall witchu* Sup?

Not much ese, you main?

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 10:58 PM
You said Kwame Harris improved? He didn't start one game for the 49ers this past season, and here were his first 44 starts; which were by all means his last games and all of them as a 49er.

44 Games for Kwame Harris

Kwame Harris: 26 penalties, 30 sacks allowed.

Nothing you say about Harris is true. He didn't improve at all. It's a bald faced lie.

Sixteen games in 2005: 12 penalties, 9.5 sacks.

Sixteen games in 2006: 5 penalties, 8.5 sacks.

That's not improvement, that's still being terrible. That's not quality at all. That's horrendous. Compared to George Foster who in the same amount of games, gave up 16.5 less stacks and had half as many penalties. Harris is not a good player, and there was a reason he didn't start a game all this year.

Here's the video, and you're free to watch it. (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=12457884)

Comparing him to Ryan Clady is almost insulting. Also, you said he'd do well if he moved to RT here. Guess what? He played RT in San Francisco in 2006. He still SUCKED.

You really need to read... I said 2006 and he did play in 2007, but as a back up.

As for comparing him to Clady it is funny you say that Harris' 2006 year is so terrible, considering that Clady gave up 3.5 sacks against Washington, 2.5 sacks against ECU, and 1 sack against Hawaii. Add that up and consider the fact that Boise State doesn't play 16 games like Harris did in 2006. Harris gave up what? 8.5 sacks in 16 games... Clady gave up 7 sacks in 3 games. Plus he had how many penalties against Washington? The same amount that Harris had in 16 games in 2006.

8.5 sacks and 5 penalties in 16 games? or 7 sacks and 5 penalties in 3 games?

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 11:02 PM
As for the video.. I don't think he looked too bad considering it looks like he is wearing a cast on his right arm and if you watch the video, the end result of most of the plays was positive.

Requiem / The Dagda
03-03-2008, 11:02 PM
You really need to read... I said 2006 and he did play in 2007, but as a back up.

He did not start, that's the point. His poor was so terrible in 2005 and 2006, he didn't get to start this year, and they even took a tackle in the first round of 2007 to make sure he wouldn't be there in 2008.

As for comparing him to Clady it is funny you say that Harris' 2006 year is so terrible, considering that Clady gave up 3.5 sacks against Washington, 2.5 sacks against ECU, and 1 sack against Hawaii. Add that up and consider the fact that Boise State doesn't play 16 games like Harris did in 2006. Harris gave up what? 8.5 sacks in 16 games... Clady gave up 7 sacks in 3 games. Plus he had how many penalties against Washington? The same amount that Harris had in 16 games in 2006.

8.5 sacks and 5 penalties in 16 games? or 7 sacks and 5 penalties in 3 games?

If you're going to start comparing how many sacks a college guy gave up to someone in college as a tool to compare and evaluate players, it's no wonder why Tony Hunt predictions like yours are made. Kwame and Clady aren't even close to being the same type of player. It's just more of your diatribe.

Please, tell me how someone *improved* when they were benched? I just gave you the cold hard stats on Kwame Harris. He sucks. Statistically, twice as bad as George Foster. In case that link to the video didn't work, here's a working one (http://video.aol.com/video-detail/kwame-harris-lowlight/2605595381) - Kwame Harris is terrible.

You walked yourself into a corner here, and there isn't any getting out of it.

dogfish
03-03-2008, 11:03 PM

Comparing him to Ryan Clady is almost insulting. Also, you said he'd do well if he moved to RT here. Guess what? He played RT in San Francisco in 2006. He still SUCKED. He didn't even start this year. Improvement my left foot.

awesome-- the first time i watched that i laughed myself hoarse. . . :lol:

good find!

unfortunately, it's cut a little bit short, and you miss some of the most egregious whiffs. . .

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 11:03 PM
He did not start, that's the point. His poor was so terrible in 2005 and 2006, he didn't get to start this year, and they even took a tackle in the first round of 2007 to make sure he wouldn't be there in 2008.

If you're going to start comparing how many sacks a college guy gave up to someone in college as a tool to compare and evaluate players, it's no wonder why Tony Hunt predictions like yours are made. Kwame and Clady aren't even close to being the same type of player. It's just more of your diatribe.

Please, tell me how someone *improved* when they were benched? I just gave you the cold hard stats on Kwame Harris. He sucks. Statistically, twice as bad as George Foster. In case that link to the video didn't work, here's a working one (http://video.aol.com/video-detail/kwame-harris-lowlight/2605595381) - Kwame Harris is terrible.

You walked yourself into a corner here, and there isn't any getting out of it.

You are really proving to me one thing and one thing only... that you really are a .

Requiem / The Dagda
03-03-2008, 11:04 PM
As for the video.. I don't think he looked too bad considering it looks like he is wearing a cast on his right arm and if you watch the video, the end result of most of the plays was positive.

LMAO. Now we're coming up with "cast" excuses. Yeah, I've watched the video, and there's nothing positive of those plays. Those were plays that he either allowed sacks or had penalties that nullified touchdowns. That's why it's a lowlight reel, not a highlight reel. :lol:

Requiem / The Dagda
03-03-2008, 11:05 PM
You are really proving to me one thing and one thing only... that you really are a .

I'm the moron? You're the one who said Kwame Harris improved depsite the fact he wasn't even starting this year and rode the bench and was inactive four games. LOL.

Requiem / The Dagda
03-03-2008, 11:05 PM
Not much ese, you main?

Just chillin' watching the Kwame Harris lowlight reel.

str8jacket
03-03-2008, 11:06 PM
You are really proving to me one thing and one thing only... that you really are a.

I'm dying! help!

:rofl:

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 11:06 PM
I'm the moron? You're the one who said Kwame Harris improved depsite the fact he wasn't even starting this year and rode the bench and was inactive four games. LOL.

Please post his 2005 stats and his 2006 stats and tell me again how he didn't improve? I'm still very confused

Requiem / The Dagda
03-03-2008, 11:07 PM
I'm dying! help!

Did you know he improved when he didn't start a game and was inactive four of them this year? Wait, I guess that's an improvement. It actually helped the 49ers. LOL.

str8jacket
Just chillin' watching the Kwame Harris lowlight reel.

THose are some very......very lowlights my friend :eek:

str8jacket
Did you know he improved when he didn't start a game and was inactive four of them this year? Wait, I guess that's an improvement. It actually helped the 49ers. LOL.

Oh my god!

You're killing me Dream!

My sides! My sides!

Requiem / The Dagda
03-03-2008, 11:08 PM
Please post his 2005 stats and his 2006 stats and tell me again how he didn't improve? I'm still very confused

Allowing one less sack and a few penalties isn't an improvement, plus - you were talking about this past year. Not only that, you said that we could move him to right tackle here, completely ignoring the fact that's where he played for the 49ers. You have no idea what you're talking about. :)

Requiem / The Dagda
Oh my god!

You're killing me Dream!

My sides! My sides!

Hey, did you know we could also move him to RT here in Denver and that could help him. . . oh wait, that's where he played in SF. *shrugs* Let's try it!

Chidoze

Some of my favorites....:rofl:

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/558/kwamelawnew5.gif

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/617/hahuh3.gif

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b118/sireeznutz/Funny/Tom_Cruise_Kills_Oprahkwame.gif

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6690/kwameafricaef2.gif

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 11:09 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwame_Harris

Fan's thoughts on Harris are mixed, though with a decidedly negative slant. Harris is many 49ers fans' favorite whipping boy, with many fans complaining especially about his holding penalties. On the other hand, some fans point out that Harris' numbers have improved: In 2006 Harris played in 16 games and had one false start, three holding penalties, and 8.5 sacks allowed, as compared to 2005 where he also played 16 games and gave up seven false starts, two holding penalties, and 9.5 sacks

str8jacket
03-03-2008, 11:10 PM
Hey, did you know we could also move him to RT here in Denver and that could help him. . . oh wait, that's where he played in SF. *shrugs* Let's try it!

I need to leave this thread, for fear of I will die of laughter :pound:

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 11:10 PM

He played LT and RT
He played RT in college and the 49ers moved him to LT were he struggled and then they moved him to RT where he seemed to be getting his groove back. It isn't easy to be moved around.

Requiem / The Dagda
03-03-2008, 11:11 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwame_Harris

Wow, and now you're quoting Wikipedia to show that he improved his stats. What does that prove? Nothing. How did he improve if he was ultimately benched and a replacement was drafted. I'm still waiting to hear these answers. I mean, come on?

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 11:12 PM
Holland sucked it up too... amazing what a new system does for a guy. Glad you think me saying Harris should be brought in for a chance to play LT or be a back up is so offensive to you.

Requiem / The Dagda
Some of my favorites....:rofl:

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/558/kwamelawnew5.gif

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/617/hahuh3.gif

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b118/sireeznutz/Funny/Tom_Cruise_Kills_Oprahkwame.gif

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6690/kwameafricaef2.gif

OMG, LMAO!

str8jacket
Wow, and now you're quoting Wikipedia to show that he improved his stats. What does that prove? Nothing. How did he improve if he was ultimately benched and a replacement was drafted. I'm still waiting to hear these answers. I mean, come on?

Because his play was better on the bench :cheers:

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 11:14 PM
I'm well aware of Kwame's situation BOSS, and the insults can really stop. :)

Sorrythat you don't see the facts and you can't do the math in his 2005 season and his 2006 season. Sorry that your super stud prospect, Ryan Clady, gave almost as many sacks in 3 games than the HORRIBLE Kwame Harris did in 16 games in 2006.

Requiem / The Dagda
03-03-2008, 11:15 PM
Holland sucked it up too... amazing what a new system does for a guy. Glad you think me saying Harris should be brought in for a chance to play LT or be a back up is so offensive to you.

We're not talking about Holland BOSS, we're talking about Kwame.

You said he improved, despite the fact he was benched this year.

You later backtrack, and refer to 2005 and 2006 when he did play, when he posted some of the league's worst for a starter.

He is no longer a 49er and after his 2006 performance, a replacement for him was drafted in the first round, yet you maintain your erroneous statements that he improved greatly over the past two seasons. (Despite the fact he was benched!)

They're just ridiculous. Nobody here believes anything of what you said regarding Kwame Harris.

turftoad
03-03-2008, 11:16 PM
I watch'd the lowlights. Not good. I'm sure there are some highlights somewhere. However, the lowlights did show that he's not as athletic as they claim and he gets bull rushed bad. Doesn't handle the speed rushers well either. the guy is a bust. Everyone thought Foster would flourish with a new team and a new system. Didn't happen either.
I'm not high on him at all. Wasn't before I watched the lowlights, We need to do better than that.

ikillz0mbies
03-03-2008, 11:16 PM
anyone keeping track on who's winning the fight between boss and dream?

Requiem / The Dagda
03-03-2008, 11:17 PM
You getting angry little man. Sorry that you don't see the facts and you can't do the math in his 2005 season and his 2006 season. Sorry that your super stud prospect, Ryan Clady, gave almost as many sacks in 3 games than the HORRIBLE Kwame Harris did in 16 games in 2006.

Oh wow, he gave up one less sack and a few less penalties - but ranked amongst the league bottoms overall and in DVOA. Talk about an improvement. An improvement that got him benched.

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 11:19 PM
Hey, go back track to page 1 and read post 13.

Requiem / The Dagda
03-03-2008, 11:20 PM
Hey, go back track to page 1 and read post 13.

Yes, I'm well aware of what Wikipedia says on him. Your point is? Oh, your point was that a player who was benched and a first round tackle was drafted to replace him improved. Boy, the 49ers coaching staff doesn't seem to agree with you. Maybe you should call Mike Nolan and ask for his opinion. :)

BOSSHOGG30
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT DEPTH! WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A POTENTIAL BACKUP! My freakin goodness.... You guys must really hate Harris.

str8jacket
anyone keeping track on who's winning the fight between boss and dream?

Me!

str8jacket
03-03-2008, 11:21 PM
Yes, I'm well aware of what Wikipedia says on him. Your point is? Oh, your point was that a player who was benched and a first round tackle was drafted to replace him improved. Boy, the 49ers coaching staff doesn't seem to agree with you. Maybe you should call Mike Nolan and ask for his opinion. :)

You might give Nolan night terrors

Requiem / The Dagda
03-03-2008, 11:22 PM
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT DEPTH! WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A POTENTIAL BACKUP! My freakin goodness.... You guys must really hate Harris.

Whether it's for a starter or back up is inconsequential. You made some erroneous statements, you were called on them. Game over BOSS. You must insert 25 cents to play again. :)

Requiem / The Dagda
03-03-2008, 11:22 PM
You might give Nolan night terrors

I heard he went to counseling because of Kwame.

str8jacket
03-03-2008, 11:23 PM

Poor guy...I can just imagine those sessions :rofl:

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 11:23 PM

My point is that you said I back tracked some where in this thread, but if you go back to the first page you will see I clearly posted his improvements happened from 2005 and 2006 and somewhere else is this thread I said that Joe Staley was brought in 2007 and Harris was benched and only played as a back up. I've also stated many times that I don't see the harm in bringing him in that just maybe our ZBS would be more suited for his talents. I understand he struggled in San Fran. I also stated that worse case, I think he would be a decent back up, and that is exactly what I think he would be, but if you look at our current OL, we need the depth.

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 11:26 PM

I heard, that I would love to meet you at a Broncos game or Forum gathering. Shake your hand man to man.

str8jacket
03-03-2008, 11:27 PM
I heard, that I would love to meet you at a Broncos game or Forum gathering. Shake your hand man to man.

You heard that?

Requiem / The Dagda
03-03-2008, 11:27 PM
Poor guy...I can just imagine those sessions :rofl:

Imagine having a set of Lego's in front of you. They're in a football formation. The RT is Kwame. The counselor repeatedly takes the LDE and runs over Kwame to hit the quarterback Alex Smith. The counselor does this time after time until Mike Nolan opens up to the situation. :)

Requiem / The Dagda
03-03-2008, 11:28 PM
You heard that?

Lol!

str8jacket
03-03-2008, 11:28 PM
Imagine having a set of Lego's in front of you. They're in a football formation. The RT is Kwame. The counselor repeatedly takes the LDE and runs over Kwame to hit the quarterback Alex Smith. The counselor does this time after time until Mike Nolan opens up to the situation. :)

Better yet, why not just take Kwames piece off? It would be just as effective

Requiem / The Dagda
03-03-2008, 11:29 PM
Better yet, why not just take Kwames piece off? It would be just as effective

His Lego has a cast too. -5 mana.

BOSSHOGG30
03-03-2008, 11:30 PM
When you two are done playing swords, why don't you let me know what Broncos games you plan to be at... It would be great to meet you.

str8jacket
03-03-2008, 11:31 PM
His Lego has a cast too. -5 mana.

But we made the change from LT to RT, so its +10 luck

So that puts us at about............-1000000000000000000 luck?

Requiem / The Dagda
03-03-2008, 11:34 PM
But we made the change from LT to RT, so its +10 luck

So that puts us at about............-1000000000000000000 luck?

My favorite part in the whole Kwame Harris video is when Idonije (#71) goes and high fives Lovie Smith, that or the denial of a high five from Vernon Davis. What's yours?

Chidoze
Cause he sucks ass dude.......

BOSSHOGG30
Sorry guys, would love to stay and play, but I've been asked to leave. So goodnight and goodnight butt buddy. It would really be great to meet both of you one day... I truely hope it happens, but I doubt it because I don't attend World of Warcraft conventions, so it will be hard to bump into you.

Good luck guys

str8jacket
03-03-2008, 11:38 PM
My favorite part in the whole Kwame Harris video is when Idonije (#71) goes and high fives Lovie Smith, that or the denial of a high five from Vernon Davis. What's yours?

My personal favorite from the video would have to be every single time he misses his man, which is ALOT

Chidoze
03-03-2008, 11:38 PM
Damn you guys pissed him off........:rofl:

Requiem / The Dagda
03-03-2008, 11:41 PM
My personal favorite from the video would have to be every single time he misses his man, which is ALOT

Actually, I'm going to watch again and see if there's a new thing I like best.

str8jacket
Actually, I'm going to watch again and see if there's a new thing I like best.

Sadly, the one on myspace cuts off :mad:

Chidoze
Or when he got bull rushed and just fell over.....which is a lot also! :D

Requiem / The Dagda
03-03-2008, 11:44 PM
Actually, when he pulls to the left side of the line and runs into his RB while he sets up to block, that's hilarious.

str8jacket
03-03-2008, 11:45 PM
Yay Kwame!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a369/str8jacket01/ghostridecopy.jpg

Requiem / The Dagda
03-03-2008, 11:46 PM
The facemask on Ogunleye was priceless as well. LOL!

Chidoze
03-03-2008, 11:47 PM
Yay Kwame!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a369/str8jacket01/ghostridecopy.jpg
There are so many funny gif's and pics on that page........

The 9er fans hate him more than they hate the Cowboys :rofl:

str8jacket
03-03-2008, 11:48 PM
There are so many funny gif's and pics on that page........

The 9er fans hate him more than they hate the Cowboys :rofl:

So much hate.........:twitch:

Requiem / The Dagda
Kwame's just real bad dude. I mean, wow. I'm watching the Seattle lowlights and he is just ridiculous.

str8jacket
Kwame's just real bad dude. I mean, wow. I'm watching the Seattle lowlights and he is just ridiculous.

Must.......resist.......comment....on.........cast !

str8jacket
03-03-2008, 11:51 PM
Kwame was a rather large bust himself.....

Lonestar
03-03-2008, 11:52 PM
oh for god's sakes!!!

trying te get Al to over spend?

Requiem / The Dagda
03-03-2008, 11:52 PM
Yeah, Kwame had twice as many penalties and sacks allowed as George. Twice the bust, twice the pile of piss. :)

Chidoze
03-03-2008, 11:54 PM
I will crap in a paper sack and mail it to Shanahan if he is dumb enough to sign Harris.

There's no excuse for such stupidity. :tsk:

Requiem / The Dagda
03-03-2008, 11:55 PM
I'll crap twice and send it to him. :)

turftoad
03-03-2008, 11:57 PM
Closing this thread til morning when the adults get up.

Chidoze
03-05-2008, 12:09 AM
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx

Raiders agreed to terms with T Kwame Harris on a three-year, $16 million contract.
Oakland had a close-up look for Harris' struggles, but that didn't discourage them. While this makes the Raiders slightly less likely to draft a tackle with the fourth overall pick, Harris will probably best be used as a reserve "swing" tackle.
This makes the Walker signing even more funny.........they'll never be able to throw him the ball!!!!! :rofl:

fcspikeit
03-05-2008, 12:51 AM
This makes the Walker signing even more funny.........they'll never be able to throw him the ball!!!!! :rofl:

Man am I glad Davis beat Mikey to the punch!

three-year, $16 million for a guy who isn't even going to start? I wonder if this is close to the price Shanahan was thinking? I would have been pissed if we paid him that for a try out never was or will be T...

Stand Ablaze
03-05-2008, 01:06 AM
Man am I glad Davis beat Mikey to the punch!

three-year, $16 million for a guy who isn't even going to start? I wonder if this is close to the price Shanahan was thinking? I would have been pissed if we paid him that for a try out never was or will be T...

Maybe Shanny was just messing with Al. Shanny pretended to want Harris and then Al fell for it thinking he was sticking it to us?

But who knows! :salute:

SmilinAssasSin27
03-05-2008, 09:05 AM
The Faders are AWFUL. Laughingstock, I believe, is the right word.

Medford Bronco
03-06-2008, 09:41 AM
best news I saw is he signed with Oak :lol:

I hope he is against Dumervil a lot this year as I think he will be owned by him

Also Jaren Allen of KC will make him look foolish as well.

great signing Al :lol: