PDA

View Full Version : Denver to stumble again out of the gate!!

sanluis
09-07-2007, 02:23 PM
Under Mike Shanahan the Broncos have opened the season on the road only four times -- and lost three of them. With a green QB in Jay Cutler, a shaky O-line with a first time starter and no pass rush to speak of the Bills are going to upset you Broncos to start the season. So sad but true people!

You heard it here first! :wave:

Lights fuse to Denver's own doubts and walks away......:woot::lol:

WTE
09-07-2007, 02:46 PM
I'm with you on this one SanLuis. JP will have all day to connect with Lee Evans.

I'm thinking 10 receptions for Evans for a buck seventy and two TD's.

Final score

Buffalo 27
Broncos 17

topscribe
09-07-2007, 03:14 PM
Wow. All this talk about Evans. He is going to put on his Superman costume,
run out onto the field all by himself, and defeat the Broncos. :laugh:

It's really funny to see people claim that Evans, behind a scrub QB, is going
to get the better of the best CB tandem in footbal, while the likes of Walker,
Marshall, Stokley, Graham, Scheffler, and Henry on the receiving end of Cutler's
passes . . . against the mighty Bills. :lol:

But what are you two acting like Bills trolls for? Just filling in for them? :elefant:

-----

SR
09-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Wow. All this talk about Evans. He is going to put on his Superman costume,
run out onto the field all by himself, and defeat the Broncos. :laugh:

It's really funny to see people claim that Evans, behind a scrub QB, is going
to get the better of the best CB tandem in footbal, while the likes of Walker,
Marshall, Stokley, Graham, Scheffler, and Henry on the receiving end of Cutler's
passes . . . against the mighty Bills. :lol:

But what are you two acting like Bills trolls for? Just filling in for them? :elefant:

-----

No need to go any farther.

Medford Bronco
09-07-2007, 03:55 PM
I'm with you on this one SanLuis. JP will have all day to connect with Lee Evans.

I'm thinking 10 receptions for Evans for a buck seventy and two TD's.

Final score

Buffalo 27
Broncos 17

Final Score
Jets 38
Patriots 0:laugh:

ok legit final score Jets 27 Pats 24 in overtime:elefant:

B~ly~n~ch~amp
09-07-2007, 11:17 PM
Under Mike Shanahan the Broncos have opened the season on the road only four times -- and lost three of them. With a green QB in Jay Cutler, a shaky O-line with a first time starter and no pass rush to speak of the Bills are going to upset you Broncos to start the season. So sad but true people!

You heard it here first!

Lights fuse to Denver's own doubts and walks away......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The Bills are gonna throw the ball all over the Broncos secondary :laugh:

Good one!!!! Champ and Dre are chopped liver compared to every other CB duo in the league :rolleyes:

Just bend over and take it in the *beep* like your "Whales Vagina" Chargers are going to do this year ;)

Norv Turner = nose dive for the Bolts :beer:

SBboundBRONCOS
09-08-2007, 08:19 AM
im with you on that :beer:

that and caveman lynch only avg 1.8 yards in the preseaon :eek:

thats horendous :rofl:

but seriously henry will be our main focus with cutler passing when least suspected and when he has to in the first half, after that Cutler builds his confidence and performs wonderfully

that and you guys must forget who he repleaced (not to turn this into a jake bashing thread) he threw costly ints the last 2 season . . . .5 in 2 games to be exact, i am expecting a fresh team with a new energy when Cutler steps on that field for his first season as undisputed starter:first:

Krugan
09-08-2007, 11:51 AM
Pats fans, this is all you need to know 5-2, come back when it gets a little closer to .500

chargers fans, well good luck with that new coaching staff, all the kings horses and all the kingsmen, well anyway I hope you get the point.

WTE
09-08-2007, 12:16 PM
Pats fans, this is all you need to know 5-2, come back when it gets a little closer to .500

You Donk fans seem quite enamored with that 5-2 record.

Let me ask you something. Would you prefer going 5-2 against NE during that span or have won 3 Championships?

anton...
09-08-2007, 12:18 PM
i like knowing that if we ever play the pansies in the playoffs, we have a very very good chance to beat them...

but the rings would be nice...
________
bondage girl Cams (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/fetish/bdsm/)

sanluis
09-08-2007, 12:21 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The Bills are gonna throw the ball all over the Broncos secondary

Good one!!!! Champ and Dre are chopped liver compared to every other CB duo in the league

Just bend over and take it in the *beep* like your "Whales Vagina" Chargers are going to do this year

Norv Turner = nose dive for the Bolts

I see you are quoting me. And yet you ignore what I said ? Where did I say anything about Denver's fine corners?? :confused:When did I ever mention liver chopped or other wise? LOL ! What I will say is Denver lacks a consistent pass rush. The coaches and front office must agree when you taken into account their desperation in finding someone other than Dumber-ville's 8 sacks to rush the passer having to bring in old and oft injured Simeon Rice. This will lead to problems for Champ and Dre in coverage as even they can't cover someone without a good pass rush!

Please keep your crude bending over and whale fantasises to yourself. This is a football forum! :der:

How will you feel when Norv Turner sweeps Denver? :woot:

sanluis
09-08-2007, 12:27 PM

-----

Well sure. I don't see any Bills fans around so I thought it would be fun to start a little discussion.

Under Mike Shanahan the Broncos have opened the season on the road only four times -- and lost three of them.

Why is this happening to Denver? Is the team used to the thinner air and can't play in Oxygen rich climates? :D Or is it poor preparation and coaching? Of course I think it must be both!:D

Krugan
09-08-2007, 12:33 PM

Let me ask you something. Would you prefer going 5-2 against NE during that span or have won 3 Championships?

There is satisfaction in beating the Pats, whenever it is.

Of course having the rings would be nice.

Im still rather happy to know that the HOOD struggles beating the Broncos.

Again when they get a little closer to .500, you will have room to smack the Broncos. I just find it rather funny a team who struggles to beat us, fans, think they have room to talk smack.

Broncos Mtnman
09-08-2007, 12:57 PM

OK, let me get this straight...

We suck, but you can't beat us. :confused:

Got it.

BroncoWave
09-08-2007, 01:10 PM
I see you are quoting me. And yet you ignore what I said ? Where did I say anything about Denver's fine corners?? :confused:When did I ever mention liver chopped or other wise? LOL ! What I will say is Denver lacks a consistent pass rush. The coaches and front office must agree when you taken into account their desperation in finding someone other than Dumber-ville's 8 sacks to rush the passer having to bring in old and oft injured Simeon Rice. This will lead to problems for Champ and Dre in coverage as even they can't cover someone without a good pass rush!

Please keep your crude bending over and whale fantasises to yourself. This is a football forum! :der:

Oft-injured? Before last season, Simeon Rice had only missed 2 games in his entire career. Try again.

Broncos Mtnman
09-08-2007, 01:12 PM

:rofl:

Since Shanny has been head coach, the Dolts have managed ONE, I repeat ONE sweep, and that was last year (with one of those coming in Jay's first NFL start).

Conversely, Shanny has swept them 5 times.

On top of that, Norv "How long before I screw up another team" Turner is a lifetime 58-82 head coach. As HC of the Faiders, he only had a 1-3 record against us.

His career record against Shanny is 1-5 (he went 0-2 when he led the 'Skins).

Yeah, I'm sure Shanny is worried about being swept this year.

:coffee:

Yeah, I'm sure Shanny is worried sick about

sanluis
09-08-2007, 01:43 PM
:rofl:

Since Shanny has been head coach, the Dolts have managed ONE, I repeat ONE sweep, and that was last year (with one of those coming in Jay's first NFL start).

Conversely, Shanny has swept them 5 times.

On top of that, Norv "How long before I screw up another team" Turner is a lifetime 58-82 head coach. As HC of the Faiders, he only had a 1-3 record against us.

His career record against Shanny is 1-5 (he went 0-2 when he led the 'Skins).

Yeah, I'm sure Shanny is worried about being swept this year.

:coffee:

Yeah, I'm sure Shanny is worried sick about

Well from the stats you show here I would assume it would be quite a shock to be swept by a Norv Turner team. Probably as shocking as getting beat by the lowly Raiders at home in the snow. I do believe that was Oakland's last division win. Oakland is 1-17 the last three years and who gave 'em that division win? :shocked:

I am sure Shanny and his millions are not worried about anything but his sun tan.

Broncos Mtnman
09-08-2007, 02:12 PM
Well from the stats you show here I would assume it would be quite a shock to be swept by a Norv Turner team. Probably as shocking as getting beat by the lowly Raiders at home in the snow. I do believe that was Oakland's last division win. Oakland is 1-17 the last three years and who gave 'em that division win? :shocked:

I am sure Shanny and his millions are not worried about anything but his sun tan.

Well that's a first.

A Dolts fan using the Raiders as proof of their arguement.

Talk about desperate.

:rolleyes:

BroncoWave
09-08-2007, 02:18 PM

LOL at citing a game that happened THREE years ago! :laugh:

Is that really the best you have?

sanluis
09-08-2007, 02:19 PM
Well that's a first.

A Dolts fan using the Raiders as proof of their arguement.

Talk about desperate.

:rolleyes:

Well it does illustrate the point well when you consider that it was a loss to the lowly Raiders! :eek::D

That turner could take a team with no talent and beat you guys at home speaks volumes!!

sanluis
09-08-2007, 03:57 PM
LOL at citing a game that happened THREE years ago! :laugh:

Is that really the best you have?

Well show me your smack. I can't wait :ear:

BroncoWave
09-08-2007, 03:59 PM
Well it does illustrate the point well when you consider that it was a loss to the lowly Raiders! :eek::D

That turner could take a team with no talent and beat you guys at home speaks volumes!!

It doesn't illustrate crap. It shows that we had an off day THREE years ago and the Raiders stole one from us. It's a weak and terrible argument. If that's the best you can do, you've proven that you have no case.

sanluis
09-08-2007, 04:00 PM
http://www.chieftain.com/archive/2003/dec/5/sptPBS105BRONCOSBENGALS.jpg

That guy took my tanning booth!!

BroncoWave
09-08-2007, 04:04 PM
Well show me your smack. I can't wait :ear:

I'll just use your argument tactic. We swept you guys in 2005 so we're obviously going to do it again because everyone knows that games 2-3 years ago are a 100% accurate representation of what's going to happen this season!

BroncoWave
09-08-2007, 04:05 PM
http://www.chieftain.com/archive/2003/dec/5/sptPBS105BRONCOSBENGALS.jpg

That guy took my tanning booth!!

Wow, I haven't heard that joke 1 million times. :rolleyes:

sanluis
09-08-2007, 04:07 PM
It doesn't illustrate crap. It shows that we had an off day THREE years ago and the Raiders stole one from us. It's a weak and terrible argument. If that's the best you can do, you've proven that you have no case.

No case???!! Norv Turner takes a bunch of bums into Denver and beats them. Your excuse is groundless. The score board doesn't lie. :D

Stole one!! Is that a Raider joke?! :confused:

B~ly~n~ch~amp
09-08-2007, 04:09 PM
I see you are quoting me. And yet you ignore what I said ? Where did I say anything about Denver's fine corners?? When did I ever mention liver chopped or other wise? LOL ! What I will say is Denver lacks a consistent pass rush. The coaches and front office must agree when you taken into account their desperation in finding someone other than Dumber-ville's 8 sacks to rush the passer having to bring in old and oft injured Simeon Rice. This will lead to problems for Champ and Dre in coverage as even they can't cover someone without a good pass rush!

Please keep your crude bending over and whale fantasises to yourself. This is a football forum!

How will you feel when Norv Turner sweeps Denver?

You said that "the Broncos have no pass rush to speak of"....so, I interpretated that as you saying that Losman is going to have all day in the pocket and will disect the Broncos secondary - am I incorrect???

Nope :tsk:

What this does say, being that the Broncos D-Line has pretty much been non-existent the past few seasons is that even with NO pass rush to speak of, that Champ is FAR AND AWAY the best defensive player in the game....he gave up a total of what....FOUR completions last year and picked of TEN balls while being thrown at far less than any CB in the league....

Just think if he juiced up like your boy Ferryman did....Champ would have like 20 INT's :elefant:

AND the Broncos added Dre Bly to line up opposite of Champ....Losman, Rivers, Peyton, Brady, etc. are ALL screwed this season!!!!

The Bills will not win tomorrow!!!! And the Broncos pass rush will be better 10 fold this season!!!!

Good luck under Norv....my estimation is the Bolts will be looking for another HC come Feb. '08 :laugh:

sanluis
09-08-2007, 04:11 PM
I'll just use your argument tactic. We swept you guys in 2005 so we're obviously going to do it again because everyone knows that games 2-3 years ago are a 100% accurate representation of what's going to happen this season!

My argument?? Don't pretend to know my argument and you certainly don't speak for me. I can do that for my self! :eviltongue: :lol:

BroncoWave
09-08-2007, 04:14 PM
My argument?? Don't pretend to know my argument and you certainly don't speak for me. I can do that for my self! :eviltongue: :lol:

I know your argument perfectly. You say that because Norv beat us 3 years ago he will do it again now. It's a pathetic argument but I would expect nothing less from a Charger fan.

B~ly~n~ch~amp
09-08-2007, 04:18 PM
I know your argument perfectly. You say that because Norv beat us 3 years ago he will do it again now. It's a pathetic argument but I would expect nothing less from a Charger fan.

What a lame a$$ argument....even if the Raiders/Chiefs/Broncos/Chargers were 0 and 15 on the season with a division fow on deck for the last game of the season AND they were going on the road....that pathetic team would still manage to put up a fight!!!!

Regardless of whether an AFC West team is far and away better than one of their division rivals, the AFC West ALWAYS play each other tough....

BIG FREAKIN' DEAL....the Raiders BARELY beat Denver in a snow game 3 years ago!!!!

:eek:

sanluis
09-08-2007, 04:20 PM

That is your interpretation not mine. Can you come up with any other arguments that I might have made? Or is your first conclusion all there is and you know beyond a shadow of a doubt everything that I am thinking?:wave:

:lol::lol:

BroncoWave
09-08-2007, 04:22 PM
That is your interpretation not mine. Can you come up with any other arguments that I might have made? Or is your first conclusion all there is and you know beyond a shadow of a doubt everything that I am thinking?:wave:

:lol::lol:

Well if I have misinterpreted your argument, please clarify what you were trying to say. I'm waiting...

sanluis
09-08-2007, 04:45 PM
Well if I have misinterpreted your argument, please clarify what you were trying to say. I'm waiting...

It is funny when people tell others what they are thinking or saying. I would ask first to make sure in the future.

Norv Turner is a good coach and even with a less than talented team can beat people in their own town. With a very talented team Turner was the architect of a two time super bowl champion offense. So when people run him down and use him as the reason the Chargers will fail this year I ask them how it will feel to get beat by a team coached by turner. And if they are Denver fans I remind them of the experience in case they have forgotten.

:focus:

This thread was about Denver starting the last few seasons with a loss right out of the gate. So let's get back to it! Did you guys know that the Bills spent like 70 mil on their offensive line this off-season? Looks like they went name brand while Denver was shopping at Wal-mart for their D-line :D

BroncoWave
09-08-2007, 05:04 PM
It is funny when people tell others what they are thinking or saying. I would ask first to make sure in the future.

Norv Turner is a good coach and even with a less than talented team can beat people in their own town. With a very talented team Turner was the architect of a two time super bowl champion offense. So when people run him down and use him as the reason the Chargers will fail this year I ask them how it will feel to get beat by a team coached by turner. And if they are Denver fans I remind them of the experience in case they have forgotten.

:focus:

This thread was about Denver starting the last few seasons with a loss right out of the gate. So let's get back to it! Did you guys know that the Bills spent like 70 mil on their offensive line this off-season? Looks like they went name brand while Denver was shopping at Wal-mart for their D-line :D

That's ONE win THREE years ago. I see that you conveniently ignore his 80-something losses. Turner is a BAD head coach and will be the main reason that your team declines from last season. I remember a few years ago when Jim Bates was the interim coach of Miami and his team knocked off the eventual SB champion Patriots. Does that mean that he's a better head coach than Bellichik and that he would beat him again if he were a head coach somewhere else? No. It just means that his team had ONE really good game.

BroncoWave
09-08-2007, 05:05 PM
And back on topic, the Bills have an improved o-line. Whoop-dee-doo. Our team is still much more talented.

dogfish
09-08-2007, 05:18 PM
SAN DIEGO TO STUMBLE DOWN THE STRETCH!!

you heard it here first. . . ;)

RunYouOver
09-08-2007, 08:26 PM

We'll see.

Originally I thought we'd lose, but lately it looked like the team was ready for this game.

Plus, Buffalo sucks. :laugh:

ThunderGirl
09-09-2007, 05:27 PM

WE WON!!!!:elefant:

I think the only people that are upset right now is anyone associated with the Bills, so I guess that blows your theroy out of the water.

You heard it here first!

TXBRONC
09-09-2007, 06:20 PM
I wonder where Lulu Bell is now?

sanluis
09-09-2007, 06:34 PM
Well I was wrong!! :shocked:What a shock!!!:D Good job Denver , Jay and the team made the plays at the end of the game and the really showed some outstanding character.
Good job and congratulations!:salute:

:beer:

Medford Bronco
09-09-2007, 06:36 PM
Well I was wrong!! :shocked:What a shock!!!:D Good job Denver , Jay and the team made the plays at the end of the game and the really showed some outstanding character.
Good job and congratulations!:

::

and to be off topic, The Bears did have the Chargers on the ropes but their pathetic Qb did not give them a chance to win.

credit to SD for playing an excellent 4th Qtr.:salute: (and it was a win for my pool :elefant: )

sanluis
09-09-2007, 06:41 PM
and to be off topic, The Bears did have the Chargers on the ropes but their pathetic Qb did not give them a chance to win.

credit to SD for playing an excellent 4th Qtr.:salute: (and it was a win for my pool :elefant: )

Grossone was not as bad as it would seem. It was their Running back fumbling the ball away that really killed them IMO.

arapaho2
09-09-2007, 10:03 PM
Grossone was not as bad as it would seem. It was their Running back fumbling the ball away that really killed them IMO.

well the punt turnover is what turned the tide, but the bears offenses three to's didnt help either. and i would say that grossmen did infact suck, he is just way to inconsistant whether game to game or play to play...he was plain aweful, he could not keep drives going with his inaccurate passing...i beleive if greise had played the bears would have carved up the bolts early and at least kept thier defense off the field a while...pretty sad to say when grossmen only throws one pick that he played pretty well, but the truth is he didnt

but a good team takes advantage of a poor qb and thats what you did,,,i believe in the third and forth qrts the bears defense just wore out allowing you to finaly move the ball