PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Clady on NFL Total Access Tonight

Denver Native (Carol)
01-21-2010, 10:19 PM
His hair is now short

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d815e2fb4/Clady-s-class

dogfish
01-21-2010, 10:26 PM
BOOO!

offensive linemen are supposed to be mean and not heard-- somewhere, tom nalen is disgusted. . . .

Hoser
01-21-2010, 10:27 PM
He never should have cut those dreads. He set the record for consecutive games to not give up a full sack with the dreads, and then the next day the dreads were gone, and then he gave up 8 sacks in the final 11 games.

Coincidence?

I THINK NOT

Dreads = Beast

http://www.crunchgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/predator.jpg

EDIT:
I'll put this one back since some people found it cooler than the current one

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2007/10/26/alien-predator-hybrid.jpg

Woohoo!

GEM
01-22-2010, 11:29 AM
He probably cut them after the Seymour bitch fight. :shocked:

Hoser
01-22-2010, 11:38 AM
He probably cut them after the Seymour bitch fight. :shocked:

Yeah that was probably one of the reasons, he waited until after the Dallas game to do it though.

elsid13
01-22-2010, 11:53 AM
You forget how big a guy he actually is when he on the field.

MileHighCrew
01-22-2010, 11:55 AM
I hope he just grunts and spits on the stage then leaves.

HORSEPOWER 56
01-22-2010, 01:07 PM
It would've been way better to see him go full speed "blocking" Rod Woodson when they were talking about how to block Dwight Freeney. Then, he could've gone full speed on Jamie Dukes as well.

:heh:

Had that happened, I'd have nominated that episode for an Emmy.

Ziggy
01-22-2010, 01:38 PM
When asked about the differences between playing for Shanahan and McD, Clady said nothing about Shanny, but said McD is a great coach and the team is headed in the right direction. Upon hearing that, the hosts of the show quickly went on to another subject.

Nomad
01-22-2010, 02:12 PM
When asked about the differences between playing for Shanahan and McD, Clady said nothing about Shanny, but said McD is a great coach and the team is headed in the right direction. Upon hearing that, the hosts of the show quickly went on to another subject.

Yeah, the media loves back stabbing and controversy and Clady didn't give them that...good for him!!

Denver Native (Carol)
01-22-2010, 02:25 PM

I also found that interesting. Not sure what to make of it - i.e. once Clady said what he did about Coach McD, if they were trying to stir up controversy, I would have thought they would have prompted Clady in regards to Shanahan. Or by Clady coming out and addressing Coach McD the way he did in his response, maybe they felt he did not want to say anything about Shanahan.

:whoknows:

topscribe
01-22-2010, 02:25 PM
Wow, Clady is huge! :shocked:

He makes those other guys look like high school kids.

-----

Hoser
01-22-2010, 03:13 PM
I definitely like how he handled the question, he didn't even say anything about Shannahan. Kinda makes me think he meant it too. The question wasn't at all geared to make him say something about liking McDaniels, he just said it.

And yeah, he's HUGE. I thought Jamie Dukes was a big guy, but he looked tiny next to Clady :laugh:

topscribe
01-22-2010, 03:41 PM
I definitely like how he handled the question, he didn't even say anything about Shannahan. Kinda makes me think he meant it too. The question wasn't at all geared to make him say something about liking McDaniels, he just said it.

And yeah, he's HUGE. I thought Jamie Dukes was a big guy, but he looked tiny next to Clady :laugh:

Yeah, but Jamie still has the bigger mouth, though . . . :nod:

-----

Lonestar
01-22-2010, 09:53 PM
just watched it and I had always thought the jamies pukes was a big guy.. now I know just how big Ryan is.

nevcraw
01-22-2010, 10:07 PM
I also found that interesting. Not sure what to make of it - i.e. once Clady said what he did about Coach McD, if they were trying to stir up controversy, I would have thought they would have prompted Clady in regards to Shanahan. Or by Clady coming out and addressing Coach McD the way he did in his response, maybe they felt he did not want to say anything about Shanahan.

:whoknows:

talking on camera in an interview is like chewing gum, patting your head, and rubbing your stomach all at one time. He was a bit nervous and i think he just tried to get one point out and move on.. He probably has had very little media trianing, so I wouldn't read into anything he said - he was just glad to get through it.. or so it looked like to me.