PDA

View Full Version : Little Mermaid

GEM
09-07-2007, 09:29 AM
I took my daughters to this last night. If you get the chance at tix, take them! It was an absolutely beautiful production! The colors and sets were amazing. I really thought it was just going to be a great show for the kiddos, but I absolutely love it. The show started in Denver, once it is done here, it's off to Broadway. The lead, Ariel is a Denver native.

Just a heads up in case anyone gets the chance to go.....:D

Calibroncogrl47
09-07-2007, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the info!

I would love to take my girls.. I will def. have to look into it!:D

WTE
09-07-2007, 02:00 PM
Ariel has beautiful eyes.

http://mal.joueb.com/images/1059423405_rieldisney.jpeg

KCL
09-07-2007, 02:39 PM
The movie came out when my daughter was little and she
loved it as most kids did.She had all the stuff with Little Mermaid
on them, dresses,purse,socks,etc...

I bet that was nice to see...Thanks for sharing GEM.

sneakers
09-09-2007, 01:07 AM
Didn't they have to redo the cover of the Little Mermaid video because one of the sea castles in the background resembled a huge phallus?

Watchthemiddle
09-09-2007, 02:11 AM
What do you think the age appropriatness ( is that a word..lol ) is GEM?

My oldest daughter is 6, do you think that is too young? Not that she wouldn't understand because she Loves Ariel, but for dropping $80 - $90 a ticket.

I have tried to win them, but have been unseccessful so far...:tsk:

dogfish
09-09-2007, 02:19 AM
I took my daughters to this last night. If you get the chance at tix, take them! It was an absolutely beautiful production! The colors and sets were amazing. I really thought it was just going to be a great show for the kiddos, but I absolutely love it. The show started in Denver, once it is done here, it's off to Broadway. The lead, Ariel is a Denver native.

Just a heads up in case anyone gets the chance to go.....:D

and here i clicked on the link hoping for pics of you in a bikini. . . . :huh:

sneakers
09-09-2007, 02:25 AM

My oldest daughter is 6, do you think that is too young? Not that she wouldn't understand because she Loves Ariel, but for dropping $80 - $90 a ticket.

In that case I would just buy a video for her. She can watch it whenever she wants and she can watch it over and over.

GEM
09-10-2007, 01:18 PM

My daughter is 6 and she loved it! The 1st act kept her more enthralled than the 2nd, but it really is a wonderful experience for them. It would probably be a bit too long for your younger girls. It would be a good night out for just you, mommy and your oldest though.

Honestly, the prices were worth it....once it comes back from Broadway, probably looking at $150/tic. Go for it....great way to spend time with your girls!

GEM
09-10-2007, 01:21 PM
and here i clicked on the link hoping for pics of you in a bikini. . . . :huh:

LMAO!! If I dress up as a mermaid for Halloween, I'll be sure to let you know!;)