PDA

View Full Version : Nolan chooses dolphins over broncos !

T.K.O.
01-19-2010, 09:03 PM
sorry mcD haters you cant pin this one on him......Report: Nolan left Denver after Dolphins sought permission to interview him
Posted by Mike Florio on January 19, 2010 8:06 PM ET
The sudden departure of defensive coordinator Mike Nolan from the Broncos raised plenty of eyebrows around the league.

Why would Nolan want out of Denver? And why would Broncos coach Josh McDaniels let him go?

Steve Wyche of NFL.com has some answers. But, as is often the case in matters of this nature, the answers only give rise to more questions.

Per Wyche, the Dolphins submitted to the Broncos a written request to interview Nolan. McDaniels then asked Nolan whether he prefers to be with the Broncos or the Dolphins, and Nolan chose the Dolphins.

So McDaniels and the Broncos let him walk.

But how exactly did Nolan know that he'd get the job in Miami? And why in the hell would the Dolphins submit a request to interview Denver's defensive coordinator for the very same job in Miami?

Usually, such requests are made when the position would entail a promotion, like when McDaniels allowed offensive line coach Rick Dennison to leave Denver to become the offensive coordinator of the Texans, or when McDaniels eventually decided to allow running backs coach Bobby Turner to augment his position with the title of associate head coach in D.C.

So we're supposed to believe that the Dolphins took a shot in the dark in the hopes the Broncos would allow Nolan to make a lateral move to a team with which Denver potentially competes every year for wild-card positioning and/or home-field advantage, and Nolan took a leap of faith that by walking from the Broncos he'd have an equivalent job in Miami.

Or maybe, just maybe, the Dolphins contacted Nolan to work out a tentative deal, if Miami could persuade the Broncos to let Nolan walk. Of course, that would be tampering, but the Broncos apparently didn't have the desire to claim that the Dolphins had unauthorized contact with Nolan.

Even if that's precisely what occurred.

Northman
01-19-2010, 09:08 PM
If i had to worry about someone stepping on my toes while im trying to do my job i would go elsewhere as well. lol

T.K.O.
01-19-2010, 09:11 PM
so after a day of joshbashin' i expect to see a few of you ....you know who you are:D
admitting that mcD only granted nolans wishes and why is that such a destructive move?
i mean we have a head coach who has worked side by side with a dc who has now become available ( dean pees) so he had a choice of a guy who wanted out or a guy he was familiar with and trusts,who also knows how josh wants things done....sounds like a win/win not the end of the world as we know it !

T.K.O.
01-19-2010, 09:12 PM
If i had to worry about someone stepping on my toes while im trying to do my job i would go elsewhere as well. lol

if that someone is your boss you might have to learn to deal....
there has been nothing said about people feeling stepped on that i am aware of

Northman
01-19-2010, 09:15 PM
if that someone is your boss you might have to learn to deal....
there has been nothing said about people feeling stepped on that i am aware of

Uh, yea there has. Nolan and McDaniels couldnt come to an agreement on how much say McD had on his defensive playcalling thus they split and parted ways. Its not rocket science here.

T.K.O.
01-19-2010, 09:21 PM
Uh, yea there has. Nolan and McDaniels couldnt come to an agreement on how much say McD had on his defensive playcalling thus they split and parted ways. Its not rocket science here.

so then its nolans fault for taking a job where he would be expected to listen to his boss....ok i can agree with you there.

roomemp
01-19-2010, 09:24 PM

If thats the case....then Nolan needed to fall in line with whatever McDaniels wanted........Head Coach > D Coordinator. Simple as that.

I am glad McDaniels wants to be involved in the defense as well. Thats the mentality of head coaches.

spikerman
01-19-2010, 09:25 PM
If thats the case....then Nolan needed to fall in line with whatever McDaniels wanted........Head Coach > D Coordinator. Simple as that.

I am glad McDaniels wants to be involved in the defense as well. Thats the mentality of head coaches.

After their performance this year, maybe McDaniels should leave the defense alone and work on the offense a little more.

Northman
01-19-2010, 09:26 PM
so then its nolans fault for taking a job where he would be expected to listen to his boss....ok i can agree with you there.

Again, stay on point. Your straying off the main objective here. Its not about Nolan not working with his boss. Its about his boss trying to do his job for him which is not something that Nolan wants to deal with. He knows he can go to Miami and have full command of his playcalling. Nolan doesnt hate McDaniels, they just came at a empass on philosphy's on how to run the defense. But, considering Nolan did much better with less than stellar talent i would venture to say he deserved the respect to command his own defense. McD didnt see it that way and Nolan moved on. So yea, i see that as a problem on McD's end. If he gets his guy who can do a better job than Nolan than great. If not, im sure you will have a list of excuses for him. Carry on.

Rugbythug
01-19-2010, 09:31 PM

Said by the guy who asked to leave. Whatever it was I don't really care. McD Runs his ship his way. If he keeps breaking even he is gone. He wins hes in. No need to throw him out till he has had his 3 years.

roomemp
01-19-2010, 09:32 PM
After their performance this year, maybe McDaniels should leave the defense alone and work on the offense a little more.

You want him to leave the 26th ranked rushing defense alone?????????

Northman
01-19-2010, 09:32 PM
Said by the guy who asked to leave. Whatever it was I don't really care. McD Runs his ship his way. If he keeps breaking even he is gone. He wins hes in. No need to throw him out till he has had his 3 years.

I have no control over whether he is fired or hired. For all we know Bowlen could fire him tomorrow or 10 years from now. :lol:

Northman
01-19-2010, 09:33 PM

He wasnt asked to leave. He was given permission.

claymore
01-19-2010, 09:35 PM
poop

spikerman
01-19-2010, 09:38 PM
You want him to leave the 26th ranked rushing defense alone?????????

Yes, and I want him to fix the 20th ranked scoring offense since he's supposed to be an offensive genius.

nevcraw
01-19-2010, 09:42 PM
This is no revelation.. Bottom line is after one year with some success in turning a horrible defense into atleast respectable, a respected coach with a zillion years of nfl experience on various staffs chose to leave the Broncos.
why?? that's the million dollar question.. I am sure he was really happy there.. that's usually why people jump ship.
Mcd cannot keep his house in order and we missed the playoffs (no patience required in a win now league). Yes - I do blame him, he is mired in turmoil and the clock is ticking...
tic toc.
I sincerely hope he turns it around.. but in the mean time.. tic toc..

roomemp
01-19-2010, 09:42 PM
Yes, and I want him to fix the 20th ranked scoring offense since he's supposed to be an offensive genius.

Ummmm. Saying that you don't want McDaniels to fix a "near bottom" rushing defense just to prove a point about the offense is just silling :coffee:

T.K.O.
01-19-2010, 09:45 PM
Again, stay on point. Your straying off the main objective here. Its not about Nolan not working with his boss. Its about his boss trying to do his job for him which is not something that Nolan wants to deal with. He knows he can go to Miami and have full command of his playcalling. Nolan doesnt hate McDaniels, they just came at a empass on philosphy's on how to run the defense. But, considering Nolan did much better with less than stellar talent i would venture to say he deserved the respect to command his own defense. McD didnt see it that way and Nolan moved on. So yea, i see that as a problem on McD's end. If he gets his guy who can do a better job than Nolan than great. If not, im sure you will have a list of excuses for him. Carry on.

wrong again ....the thread is about the decision NOLAN made to go to miami...and the possibility of tampering on miami's part,but do go on and make this about me personally since you obviosly cant admit you were wrong when you said "its all mcDs fault...its all mcD's fault......

i make it a point to not let whiners get to me so cheers you kinda did...:beer:
but in the end i'm right and your still a whiner...so I WIN !:welcome:

spikerman
01-19-2010, 09:49 PM
Ummmm. Saying that you don't want McDaniels to fix a "near bottom" rushing defense just to prove a point about the offense is just silling :coffee:

I'm just saying let him focus on what he's supposed to be good at and let Nolan (I mean the next DC) fix what he's supposed to be good at. The offense was bad enough this year that McDaniels should play to his supposed strength and let people who have a proven track record focus on their area of expertise. Or, he could continue to "help" with the defense AND the offense and maybe the Broncos' offense will jump all the way up to 19th in scoring.

I think we've already seen that personnel evaluation isn't his strong suit, and yes, he's the head coach, but his resume leans heavily toward offense - yes I know he was a defensive assistant for some time. He has enough work to do on the side of the ball he actually seems qualified to fix and I think he should let a defensive mind worry about the other side.

claymore
01-19-2010, 09:49 PM
wrong again ....the thread is about the decision NOLAN made to go to miami...and the possibility of tampering on miami's part,but do go on and make this about me personally since you obviosly cant admit you were wrong when you said "its all mcDs fault...its all mcD's fault......

If there was tampering involved and McD put a complaint into the league I would respect him more than I do for creating a double standard by letting Nolan go.

Buff
01-19-2010, 09:51 PM
I believe this report, the question then becomes "Why did Nolan want to leave?" I think Klis' piece in the Post was about as close as we'll get to the truth. He's in the know and is generally pretty reliable.

Nolan wanted more autonomy and McD wanted to run the defense with a hands on approach. I don't necessarily blame either guy. Nolan just came from a head coaching role and naturally feels he's more than capable of running the D without a guy in his early 30's having final say. McD knows that ultimately the buck stops with him and his time as headcoach is short and valuable--if his D-coordinator has any problems taking orders from him or wants to explore options with other teams--then McD can easily find another experienced coach in the league.

Ideally you'd like the two of them to find a way to work together, but if they can't I don't think it necessarily reflects poorly on either of them.

broncofaninfla
01-19-2010, 09:53 PM
People are wanting out of Denver for a reason with one common denominator, Mcd. Makes me wonder just how many people want out now. Even the "team players" group that was fielded against KC in the last game of the year seemed to give up on Mcd. If the Dolphins would have tampered with Nolan Mcd would have cried foul. Lets face it, he's shown he loves to do that. But he didn't, so the tampering probably never occurred. Also reports indicate a strained relationship between Mcd and Nolan. Sounds like Nolan took the chance to bolt after the sit down to discuss "philosophical differences". Given Mcd's track record I can't help but wonder if they would have had any "philosophical differences" if Pees wasn't available.

With that said, if Nolan wanted out, I'm glad he's gone. I only want people who want to be with Denver, thing is that list is shrinking Daily. I hate that it got to the point that Nolan wanted out. I also hate that the one common denominator in each one of these issues is the current head coach of the Denver Broncos.

claymore
01-19-2010, 09:53 PM
I believe this report, the question then becomes "Why did Nolan want to leave?" I think Klis' piece in the Post was about as close as we'll get to the truth. He's in the know and is generally pretty reliable.

Nolan wanted more autonomy and McD wanted to run the defense with a hands on approach. I don't necessarily blame either guy. Nolan just came from a head coaching role and naturally feels he's more than capable of running the D without a guy in his early 30's having final say. McD knows that ultimately the buck stops with him and his time as headcoach is short and valuable--if his D-coordinator has any problems taking orders from him or wants to explore options with other teams--then McD can easily find another experienced coach in the league.

Ideally you'd like the two of them to find a way to work together, but if they can't I don't think it necessarily reflects poorly on either of them.How many times have we said this about different players and coaches with McD?

Northman
01-19-2010, 09:54 PM

Nah, your just a moron who cant read. So i win. :beer:

Northman
01-19-2010, 09:55 PM

Ideally you'd like the two of them to find a way to work together, but if they can't I don't think it necessarily reflects poorly on either of them.

Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner.

Ravage!!!
In the first part of this article, Wyche writes as if its fact. Then at the end, he says "maybe, just maybe..." because he doesn't know.

This entire article is conjecture and guessing. How am I supposed to take this as some kind of proof or fact?

It should read out.. "maybe, just maybe McD asked Nolan if he would rather work in Miami or Denver?" That would be just as accurate.

spikerman
I don't doubt that the Dolphins tampered since a deal was in place so soon, but I think once the Pats got rid of their D-coordinator, McDaniels wasn't going to try too hard to keep Nolan. Of course, like everybody else on here, I'm just spitballing.

Buff
01-19-2010, 10:01 PM
How many times have we said this about different players and coaches with McD?

Seven.

Scheffler, Marshall, Cutler, Hillis, Turner, Dennison, Nolan. All have plausible explanations. And the reality is that I don't think it's all that many more disagreements than Shanahan had--they've just been with high profile players in his first year as coach.

Ravage!!!
01-19-2010, 10:03 PM

How many times have we said this about different players and coaches with McD?

Beat me to it.

As I said somewhere else. Its not really the the fact that "Nolan" is leaving that bothers me as much as seeing, yet again, our coach not getting along with yet ANOTHER person of this team.

Why couldn't they work together? Seems odd that Nolan has never had a problem getting along with others before, and McD has continued to show that he can't get along with people.

Ravage!!!
01-19-2010, 10:06 PM
Seems there is a LOT of excuses and reasons that seem to center around one guy. Seems there is always an answer. I wish I saw them as all being "plausible."

T.K.O.
01-19-2010, 10:08 PM
Nah, your just a moron who cant read. So i win. :beer:

wrong again...but i see where you get your closed mindedness now.....nice work calling people morons and questioning their literacy.....nice ......real nice.
that deserves an " i know you are but what am i" but you probably get enough of that at daycare.:tsk:
and........ i'm taking my toys and going home now !:laugh:

Northman
01-19-2010, 10:09 PM
wrong again...but i see where you get your closed mindedness now.....nice work calling people morons and questioning their literacy.....nice ......real nice.
that deserves an " i know you are but what am i" but you probably get enough of that at daycare.:tsk:
and........ i'm taking my toys and going home now !:laugh:

Your right, im wasting my time. Welcome to ignore. :salute:

Buff
01-19-2010, 10:10 PM
I'm somewhere on the fence--on one hand it does seem like a lot of circumstantial evidence against McD and I see where some fans get frustrated with the constant off the field drama--especially when they're not winning. But on the other hand, when you start to look at all of the situations individually they make sense.

Cutler - Completely devoid of leadership skills, turnover machine
Marshall - Locker room cancer whose commitment was called into question by vets.
Scheffler - Probably undervalued, but at the end of the day we're talking about a slightly above average TE who can't block. Nothing more. He's definitely not good enough to pop off to the media.
Hillis - Definitely undervalued and probably the one guy I think got a raw deal.
Turner - Got a promotion and left to coach with his longtime friend Shanahan
Dennison - Left to coach with his best friend Kubiak and got a promotion
Nolan - Explained above.

spicygirl
01-19-2010, 10:15 PM
They had each participant perform four p90x workout (http://www.p90xworkoutschedule.me/) (Legs & Back, Plyometrics, Cardio X, and Chest ... council's guidelines for a high-intensity workout. The team also found that each session burned between 441 calories to 699

Do you realize what to accomplish just before you get started the HCG Diet plan (http://idealhcgdiet.com/)? Finding yourself ready for the HCG Diet can mean the difference amongst good results or failure.This kind of exercise session needs a great deal of willpower and you also should like a challenge. Should you fit requirements, then Insanity is good for you! Within the insanity workout review (http://www.insanityworkoutschedule.org/) your whole body provides the resistance required to carry out the exercise therefore, you don't need dumbbells. It specializes in interval training workouts for weight loss.

Ravage!!!
01-19-2010, 10:18 PM
I'm not going down that list and open all the same arguments... but those are pure opinion that have extreme bias to them.

I can't think of another coach in the NFL, that has ever traded away and/or lost a pro-bowl QB and a pro-bowl WR... and now a coordinator that was labeled as his best accomplishment of the season (hiring him)... in consecutive seasons.

The common denominator is one thing.....

but thats, again... more opinion that has been talked about over and over again.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-19-2010, 11:06 PM
http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/01/19/nolans-jump-from-denver-to-miami-clarified/

With speculation surrounding why Mike Nolan decided to leave the Broncos for a lateral move to become the Dolphins’ defensive coordinator, here’s some clarity from what I’ve learned after speaking to sources close to the situation:

* There is no acrimony between Nolan and Broncos coach Josh McDaniels. The Dolphins sent the Broncos a written request to interview Nolan. McDaniels approached Nolan with the request and, in a nutshell, asked him if he’d rather be in Miami or Denver. Nolan said he would like to interview with the Dolphins. McDaniels then granted Nolan permission and wished him well.

* The Broncos have allowed their assistants to interview for jobs with other teams this offseason, taking the position that if a coach has an opportunity for a promotion, it wouldn’t stand in the way. That it did the same for Nolan to make a lateral move was somewhat interesting.

* Possibly factoring into Nolan’s decision, his contract with the Broncos supposedly was set to expire after next season, as will a lot of the team’s assistant coaches’ deals. With the possibility of a work stoppage, Nolan foresaw being able to negotiate a contract that would pay him through a lockout with the Dolphins, should the NFL and the NFL Players Association not be able to finalize a labor deal before the 2011 season.

* With a deal coming together so quickly with the Dolphins –- one day after Nolan split from Denver –- parameters of a deal had to have been in place before or shortly after he left the Broncos.

arapaho2
01-19-2010, 11:16 PM

nolan is a defensive wiz...his whole career has been in the defense...he has built and ran amazing defenses....mcd is a former qb coach and offensive cord

yeah if i were a dc i would want to work out my own defense..call my defense...since i would be around it daily..firsthand and not just some fleeting minutes here and there

as for doing just what the boss says...having only yes men who are paid to do what he boss wants ....really works well

just look at the raiders

had i been nolan and the fins said the defense is your show...top to bottom...players...roster...scheme

and mcd said...you run it the way i want..call it how i want...keep who i want

yeah id choose miami...so would 95% of all competent expirienced DC's

Denver Native (Carol)
01-19-2010, 11:19 PM
nolan is a defensive wiz...his whole career has been in the defense...he has built and ran amazing defenses....mcd is a former qb coach and offensive cord

yeah if i were a dc i would want to work out my own defense..call my defense...since i would be around it daily..firsthand and not just some fleeting minutes here and there

as for doing just what the boss says...having only yes men who are paid to do what he boss wants ....really works well

just look at the raiders

had i been nolan and the fins said the defense is your show...top to bottom...players...roster...scheme

and mcd said...you run it the way i want..call it how i want...keep who i want

yeah id choose miami...so would 95% of all competent expirienced DC's

Do you have documentation stating that is what Coach McD's stance was with Nolan?

nevcraw
01-19-2010, 11:23 PM
http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2010/01/19/clearly-nolan-was-leaving-before-monday/

Clearly Nolan was leaving before Monday
By Mike Klis

Now hold a minute here. Mike Nolan meets with Josh McDaniels on Monday and they mutually decide to separate. And Nolan already has a job by Tuesday morning with the Miami Dolphins?

No doubt, Nolan was looking to leave before he met with McDaniels. And there can be no doubt Nolan had the Dolphins’ job lined up before he met with McDaniels. Which is fine because there’s probably a decent chance McDaniels had former New England defensive coordinator Dean Pees in his back pocket before the Nolan meeting Monday.

What this should tell Bronco fans is despite all the conspiracy theories getting thrown around out there, the phrase “mutually agreed to part ways” should be taken at face value. This would have been a firing if not for a resignation. And it would have been a resignation if not for a firing.
Nolan has told some people that McDaniels is a bright young coach but he has a different style. Pees understands that style.

arapaho2
01-19-2010, 11:28 PM
I don't doubt that the Dolphins tampered since a deal was in place so soon, but I think once the Pats got rid of their D-coordinator, McDaniels wasn't going to try too hard to keep Nolan. Of course, like everybody else on here, I'm just spitballing.

just because a deal got done fast doesnt mean tampering

it could mean the fins truely wanted nolan...hes in good terms with the tuna....it could just be they said what do you want

nolan: i want total control of the defense..roster..scheme..playcalling

fins: done...

nolan: i want a long term deal

fins: done

nolan: i want want to be paid this much

fins : done

shake hands draw up the contract and get to work on the draft and roster

deals get done fast when both sides are in agreement and the team believes in the coach

topscribe
01-19-2010, 11:35 PM
Beat me to it.

As I said somewhere else. Its not really the the fact that "Nolan" is leaving that bothers me as much as seeing, yet again, our coach not getting along with yet ANOTHER person of this team.

Why couldn't they work together? Seems odd that Nolan has never had a problem getting along with others before, and McD has continued to show that he can't get along with people.

I think you may have missed Buff's point. A difference in philosophies does not
necessarily constitute an inability to get along. Nonetheless, it can preclude the
ability to work together . . .

-----

arapaho2
01-19-2010, 11:36 PM
Do you have documentation stating that is what Coach McD's stance was with Nolan?

its been thrown around all day by differant writters..mcd wanted more input in the defense

its also commonly known dc's of nolans caliber want total control over the defense...its thier baby...they coach the players...they know the players..they meet every day with position coaches...they know the roster,players first hand...they dont want nor need a offensive minded coach telling them what to do, how to do it...when to do it

if they fail its on them.....but if the head coach dictates and his plan doesnt work and they fail....its still on them....

i also said ...IF...never said thats the actual way it went down

topscribe
01-19-2010, 11:39 PM
its been thrown around all day by differant writters..mcd wanted more input in the defense

its also commonly known dc's of nolans caliber want total control over the defense...its thier baby...they coach the players...they know the players..they meet every day with position coaches...they know the roster,players first hand...they dont want nor need a offensive minded coach telling them what to do, how to do it...when to do it

if they fail its on them.....but if the head coach dictates and his plan doesnt work and they fail....its still on them....

i also said ...IF...never said thats the actual way it went down

But . . . but . . . do you have documentation? :look:

-----

Denver Native (Carol)
01-19-2010, 11:48 PM
http://www.gazette.com/sports/broncos-92613-ways-nolan.html

Although the Broncos struggled near the end of last season on defense, McDaniels praised that group.

“Defensively, we played very well this year,” McDaniels said after the season. “We played together, we did our job, we kind of fit into what we asked each player to do and we didn’t really stray from that.”

arapaho2
01-20-2010, 12:04 AM
But . . . but . . . do you have documentation? :look:

-----

but.... but..... do you have any documentation it didnt?

oh yeah i keep forgetting tops word is gospel:lol:

arapaho2
01-20-2010, 12:06 AM
http://www.gazette.com/sports/broncos-92613-ways-nolan.html

Although the Broncos struggled near the end of last season on defense, McDaniels praised that group.

“Defensively, we played very well this year,” McDaniels said after the season. “We played together, we did our job, we kind of fit into what we asked each player to do and we didn’t really stray from that.”

and it only took throwing the oline...marshall and scheff under the bus before he learned to keep it clean and positive to the media...the boys a quick learner

topscribe
01-20-2010, 12:30 AM
but.... but..... do you have any documentation it didnt?

oh yeah i keep forgetting tops word is gospel:lol:

My word on what? What did I say? :look:

I saw that you made the claim, but . . . did I miss something?

-----

Broncolingus
01-20-2010, 01:30 AM
So, is this now a given there was more to the story than McD run's-off Nolan?

Shazam!
01-20-2010, 02:01 AM
This apparently deserved a Thread all alone.

Report: Nolan left Denver after Dolphins sought permission to interview him
by Mike Florio
January 19, 2010

The sudden departure of defensive coordinator Mike Nolan from the Broncos raised plenty of eyebrows around the league.

Why would Nolan want out of Denver? And why would Broncos coach Josh McDaniels let him go?

Steve Wyche of NFL.com has some answers.

But, as is often the case in matters of this nature, the answers only give rise to more questions.

Per Wyche, the Dolphins submitted to the Broncos a written request to interview Nolan. McDaniels then asked Nolan whether he prefers to be with the Broncos or the Dolphins, and Nolan chose the Dolphins.

So McDaniels and the Broncos let him walk.

But how exactly did Nolan know that he'd get the job in Miami? And why in the hell would the Dolphins submit a request to interview Denver's defensive coordinator for the very same job in Miami?

Usually, such requests are made when the position would entail a promotion, like when McDaniels allowed offensive line coach Rick Dennison to leave Denver to become the offensive coordinator of the Texans, or when McDaniels eventually decided to allow running backs coach Bobby Turner to augment his position with the title of associate head coach in D.C.

So we're supposed to believe that the Dolphins took a shot in the dark in the hopes the Broncos would allow Nolan to make a lateral move to a team with which Denver potentially competes every year for wild-card positioning and/or home-field advantage, and Nolan took a leap of faith that by walking from the Broncos he'd have an equivalent job in Miami.

Or maybe, just maybe, the Dolphins contacted Nolan to work out a tentative deal, if Miami could persuade the Broncos to let Nolan walk. Of course, that would be tampering, but the Broncos apparently didn't have the desire to claim that the Dolphins had unauthorized contact with Nolan.

Even if that's precisely what occurred.

Maybe the warm weather, or working for Tuna?

Or, maybe he hates McDaniels too? sarcasm

shank
01-20-2010, 02:04 AM
This apparently deserved a Thread all alone.

it totally did.

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107264

Shazam!
01-20-2010, 02:27 AM
Oops.

DenBronx
01-20-2010, 03:24 AM
yeah cause nolan gets the nod for head coach before he would in denver. i bet tuna in so many words said that to nolan.