PDA

View Full Version : Chargers hate vid.....

BroncoBJ
01-19-2010, 08:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9_iaqPA3ns

:elefant:

Theres a vid I made after the Chargers failed to make the SB yet again.

Another year, Same ole Chargers. Still no Rings.

I remastered the LT Dance video a lil bit and added some stuff on Rivers and stuff.

The Other 3 AFC West teams can just laugh at the Chargers. :elefant:

If Its too inapropriate for the Smack Forum then I guess it can be moved to the Lounge :lol:

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
01-20-2010, 12:07 AM
WOW, I never would have thought YOU were BJ THE GREAT.

BoltsOwnU
01-20-2010, 10:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9_iaqPA3ns

:elefant:

Theres a vid I made after the Chargers failed to make the SB yet again.

Another year, Same ole Chargers. Still no Rings.

I remastered the LT Dance video a lil bit and added some stuff on Rivers and stuff.

The Other 3 AFC West teams can just laugh at the Chargers. :elefant:

If Its too inapropriate for the Smack Forum then I guess it can be moved to the Lounge :lol:

LOL you gotta move out of your folks' basement. Have you ever even kissed a girl??? Didn't think so.:coffee:

It's cute though. Nice work.:D

BoltsOwnU
01-20-2010, 10:15 PM
QUOTE=KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128;886859]WOW, I never would have thought YOU were BJ THE GREAT.[/QUOTE]

After watching it, my guess is there is a "GIVES" somewhere in that dyslexic title.:shocked:

GEM
01-21-2010, 10:30 AM
It's a blank ******* disk.

:laugh:!!!

You know who had the best kick of the night....Vincent Jackson....cost em 15 yards, but best kick of the night. :laugh:

Friggin hilarious!!

BOU....did that hurt? Is that why you have to come in with the personal "live in your parent's basement" shit? I mean, I know...it hurts, but all these living in the past Broncos fans are right....until you get to the dance and win, you're still the best team to never win shit. Don't get mad at us...don't throw personal insults at us...throw em at that choke job you call your team. ;)

BroncoBJ
01-21-2010, 08:10 PM
LOL you gotta move out of your folks' basement. Have you ever even kissed a girl??? Didn't think so.:coffee:

It's cute though. Nice work.:D

I kissed a girl and I liked it. :elefant:

On a real note though, I have never kissed a girl so I wouldn't know if I liked it or not. All I need in life is my webcam and youtube. If somehow my house catches on fire and I lose those 2 things, then... well.... Its going to be very rough for me.

But :lol: .. Glad you enjoyed it Gem. Its not as much about living in the past. I don't go around saying SB 32 and 33 champs to everyone and what not. I just tell them about thier 0 SB Rings. Then when they tell me that its time to live in the present. .. Its just the same. " still no SB Rings"

Charger fans will never learn.

Another year of failure for that franchise. :salute:

BoltsOwnU
01-22-2010, 07:12 PM
It's a blank ******* disk.

:laugh:!!!

You know who had the best kick of the night....Vincent Jackson....cost em 15 yards, but best kick of the night. :laugh:

Friggin hilarious!!

BOU....did that hurt? Is that why you have to come in with the personal "live in your parent's basement" shit? I mean, I know...it hurts, but all these living in the past Broncos fans are right....until you get to the dance and win, you're still the best team to never win shit. Don't get mad at us...don't throw personal insults at us...throw em at that choke job you call your team. ;)

Of course it hurt, but a scruffy dufus is the same no matter. I mean, it's pretty feeble stuff, although I'll grant he has courage. . .

topscribe
01-22-2010, 07:26 PM
Yes, emotions ran high in the land of the Fizzlers, on the night of the Jets game . . .

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a67/kjud/Cerebos%202/DSC_0032.jpg

-----

BroncoBJ
01-23-2010, 01:34 AM
Of course it hurt, but a scruffy dufus is the same no matter. I mean, it's pretty feeble stuff, although I'll grant he has courage. . .

Well, I was gonna have 1 of my friends go on cam and talk. Hes really good looking and has a pretty smile and Most people would be attracted to his looks. But he was busy and had a life outside of youtube. So my lil ugly self had to cam up once again :( I'm just so depressed by the way I look. Thats why I only stay online. Can you imagine if I ever went outside looking the way I do? :eek: