Marshall for Wilfork and a 4th?

Discuss.

Dirk
01-19-2010, 12:09 PM
Never happen.

NE wouldn't give up their anchor on D.

SOCALORADO.
01-19-2010, 12:21 PM
Actually Wilfork is a UFA i think, and Mankins is a RFA. So, NE will more than likely tender Mankins to a 1st and third, and Wilfork will be franchised. They did draft NT Ron Brace last year. Just sayin, it would prevent them from having to franchise Wilfork and pay him a shitload of $$ over one year.

claymore
01-19-2010, 12:42 PM
I dont want another NE guy on my team ever.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
01-19-2010, 12:42 PM
Anybody who tries to trade with bellichick is an idiot, he's conned everybody he's ever traded with and left them with nothing but their dick in their hand.

broncofaninfla
01-19-2010, 01:41 PM
I dont want another NE guy on my team ever.

I agree, I've never hated the NE Patriots more than I have now. The closer we get to being the Denver Patriots the more disheartened I am with this franchise. All we need is a fired NE coach to go along with scrubs LeKevin Smith, Hochstien and our over paid long snapper.

jrelway
01-19-2010, 01:47 PM
lonie paxton lol. good money well spent. anyone wanna make a small sidebet mcD wastes one of our picks to bring in kevin faulk or sammy morris?

broncofaninfla
01-19-2010, 02:05 PM
lonie paxton lol. good money well spent. anyone wanna make a small sidebet mcD wastes one of our picks to bring in kevin faulk or sammy morris?

No bet here, it's a foregone conclusion Mcd will go after one or both of them. Faulk is free agent, I'll kick a puppy if we sign him to an inflated contract this year.

dogfish
01-19-2010, 02:07 PM

oh ****, thanks for bringing that up!

:lol:

Nomad
01-19-2010, 02:11 PM
I agree, I've never hated the NE Patriots more than I have now. The closer we get to being the Denver Patriots the more disheartened I am with this franchise. All we need is a fired NE coach to go along with scrubs LeKevin Smith, Hochstien and our over paid long snapper.

Might have to compete with the Kansas City Patriots!

Superchop 7
01-19-2010, 07:10 PM
I'll take Cody at a lower price.

Ziggy
01-19-2010, 07:16 PM
I'd take Wilfork for Brandon straight up, but the Pats would never do that. Wilfork is a pro bowl caliber NT that is just entering his prime.

Italianmobstr7
01-19-2010, 08:28 PM

How many Super Bowls did Shanahan and the Broncos go to from 2000-2008? 0.

How many did the New Englad Patriots go to? 4. And they won 3.

I definitely got sick and tired of the Patriots winning over the last decade, but what I just pointed out goes to show that modeling yourself after the Patriots is NOT a bad thing. They've been great this decade, I wish Denver was half as successful as the Patriots have been over the last decade. I hope Josh can bring us some Super Bowls, and I'm confident he can. If he brings in more people who played with the Patriots and know his system, well that's just fine by me. And you failed to mention that Jabar Gaffney is a New England "scrub" as well and he played pretty well for us this year.

Lonestar
01-19-2010, 08:45 PM
How many Super Bowls did Shanahan and the Broncos go to from 2000-2008? 0.

How many did the New Englad Patriots go to? 4. And they won 3.

I definitely got sick and tired of the Patriots winning over the last decade, but what I just pointed out goes to show that modeling yourself after the Patriots is NOT a bad thing. They've been great this decade, I wish Denver was half as successful as the Patriots have been over the last decade. I hope Josh can bring us some Super Bowls, and I'm confident he can. If he brings in more people who played with the Patriots and know his system, well that's just fine by me. And you failed to mention that Jabar Gaffney is a New England "scrub" as well and he played pretty well for us this year.

well I have always admired what the pats have accomplished the past decade..

Everything we have not.

They have lost some helliciuos talent and have until this years not staggered much. they may have allowed just to many folks go for their own good.

when they allowed their prowl CB's to leave several years ago, everyone counted them out, same thing applied to allowing a GREAT NT to leave in FA, and they had seymor on the shelf then got Wilfork, and then last year got Brace. they had starting players on the spares shelf waiting for an injury to have the plastic wrap torn off and activated for the set of the season.

for the most part the wheels come off here when one player goes down, sepsis we sucked, harris we sucked the rest of the season for both of them.

I hate the Pats because they are everything we were not the past decade. and would give a left nut to have the spare parts they do.

Medford Bronco
01-19-2010, 10:35 PM

Kevin Faulk is not a bad player.

Morris is not good however.

Medford Bronco
01-19-2010, 10:37 PM
Might have to compete with the Kansas City Patriots!

people laugh, KC will be better next year guaranteed.

they kicked out tails on the last game. Charles is only going to get better and Weiss and Crennel have a proven track record as coordinators.

Italianmobstr7
01-20-2010, 12:50 AM

they kicked out tails on the last game. Charles is only going to get better and Weiss and Crennel have a proven track record as coordinators.

The Broncos just played bad in week 17. They had all the same players when we smashed them in KC. They're not going to be better than us. It's going to take time for their new coordinators to get the new schemes through to the players. Both Crennel and Weis have proven track records, but what happened in the past doesn't mean squat for the future.

dogfish
01-20-2010, 03:24 AM

only if they find an offensive and defensive line. . .

Lonestar
01-20-2010, 04:34 AM
The Broncos just played bad in week 17. They had all the same players when we smashed them in KC. They're not going to be better than us. It's going to take time for their new coordinators to get the new schemes through to the players. Both Crennel and Weis have proven track records, but what happened in the past doesn't mean squat for the future.

wow I love it Josh and company have less than a year but mere mortals in KCL need time.

Lonestar
01-20-2010, 04:36 AM
Kevin Faulk is not a bad player.

Morris is not good however.

now that bobby turner is gone Hillis will be our Kevin fault only bigger and better hands.

CoachChaz
01-20-2010, 08:48 AM
I agree with the haters. I dont want any players from a team that has done nothing but win the past 10 years. That would be a stupid move.

Medford Bronco
01-20-2010, 08:49 AM
I agree with the haters. I dont want any players from a team that has done nothing but win the past 10 years. That would be a stupid move.

lol

Yeah if Denver won the Super Bowl I think a different tune would be sung.

btw not a Pat fan but respect what they have done big time.

Medford Bronco
01-20-2010, 08:51 AM

I did not say better than us. I said a better season that this year.

they finished strong and we choked like every year recently :(

Medford Bronco
01-20-2010, 08:52 AM
now that bobby turner is gone Hillis will be our Kevin fault only bigger and better hands.

I hope they keep him for that. We shall see.