PDA

View Full Version : Learning from other teams shortfalls

e-Lou-sive1
01-18-2010, 01:25 PM
After watching this weekends playoff games and how Dallas and San Diego were heavily favored just to be embarrassed shows what we need to do to avoid the same consequences.San Diego has no running game and are willing to part ways with L.T.,to bring in better running backs.Dallas has no pass blocking to allow Romo time to pass.We are suffering from the same things except that they both have quality Qb's yet they were still beat on defense just like us,so is the problem with an ineffective offense or a mediocre defense.The remaining teams have shown to have balance on both sides of the ball although the Jets don't really standout they stuck to basics schemes causing the Chargers to make their own mental mistakes.We were 8-8 and can rebuild from that point but San Diego and Dallas thought they were the best teams going into the playoffs so their road to recovery maybe a little harder since their fans are getting tired of seeing them get so far just to be humiliated.

SOCALORADO.
01-18-2010, 01:58 PM
Is English a second language to you?

Ziggy
01-18-2010, 02:12 PM
So you're saying that even though the Chargers and Cowboys are more talented than the Broncos and went deep into the playoffs, that they have a harder road ahead because thier fans are getting tired of seeing them get so far just to be humiliated? I just want to make sure that I understand your view here before I comment on it.