PDA

View Full Version : Oh feck!!!

pumpdoc
01-18-2010, 11:28 AM
Well I'm back to say , yup we choked it big time, I imadgin there will be a massive change this off-season in my team, good bye LT, Merriman, Cromartie etc.
While yesterdays loss hurts 'taint nothing new for a Charger fan.
'
Good luck to all of you guys in the next year, there are many more bigger problems to deal with in this world than football, so with that I say...................See ya next season:beer:

Bruce

P.S. thanks to the fans here who know how to give an take knowing it's all in fun.:salute:

Denver Native (Carol)
01-18-2010, 12:10 PM
What to me is a major problem with your team - lack of discipline and or maturity - maturity - not in age, but in "common sense". FIVE personal fouls???? This is a PLAYER problem - not a COACHING problem. You do NOT handle a negative with a personal foul - and if you do, then your concentration is not on the game, is not on a player's particular assignment, but is "I will show you".

MasterShake
01-18-2010, 12:16 PM
That loss falls squarely on two things- penalties and kicking! Then again, a team like San Diego should have pounced early and gone up big with that offense. Seems like New York had the cadence of the snap down perfectly by the 3rd quarter and Rivers had no time.

After the game, Rex Ryan sounded like a cocky fat *******. I can't wait to see the Colts smoke them. I want a fun Super Bowl with two explosive offenses like the Saints and Colts.

Chargers beat themselves IMO, but deep down as a true Broncos fan I'm happy that we can still hold a couple Lombardi's over your guys head for another season!

Its going to be interesting if all the change for the Broncos and probable change for the Chargers makes us better teams, or if Oakland an KC wake up next year. Either way, I'd like to see the AFC West be a feared division again.

I'll try not to talk any further smack. I remember how bummed I was in 2005 when we went 13-3 and lost to the refs (I mean Steelers) in the championship game. Took me a while to like football again. Like, 2 weeks almost. :D

Devilspawn
01-18-2010, 12:33 PM
I hate classy fans. Makes my job difficult. :(

Good luck next year, pump.

Nomad
01-18-2010, 12:38 PM
That loss falls squarely on two things- penalties and kicking! Then again, a team like San Diego should have pounced early and gone up big with that offense. Seems like New York had the cadence of the snap down perfectly by the 3rd quarter and Rivers had no time.

After the game, Rex Ryan sounded like a cocky fat *******. I can't wait to see the Colts smoke them. I want a fun Super Bowl with two explosive offenses like the Saints and Colts.

Chargers beat themselves IMO, but deep down as a true Broncos fan I'm happy that we can still hold a couple Lombardi's over your guys head for another season!

Its going to be interesting if all the change for the Broncos and probable change for the Chargers makes us better teams, or if Oakland an KC wake up next year. Either way, I'd like to see the AFC West be a feared division again.

I'll try not to talk any further smack. I remember how bummed I was in 2005 when we went 13-3 and lost to the refs (I mean Steelers) in the championship game. Took me a while to like football again. Like, 2 weeks almost. :D

Well said!! Jets did just enough to win and Chargers did more than enough to lose! I'd like to see the AFC West of old as well....maybe we should bring the Seachickens back into the division!!

KCL
01-18-2010, 08:34 PM

Sounds like the Chiefs are already waking up with a new OC and DC,hopefully more changes are on the way and KC is out of the basement and on their way to becoming competitive!

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
01-18-2010, 08:38 PM
sounds like the chiefs are already waking up with a new oc and dc,hopefully more changes are on the way and kc is out of the basement and on their way to becoming competitive!

lmfao

KCL
01-18-2010, 09:00 PM
lmfao

And why EXACTLY is this so funny??? Are the changes the Chiefs making bother you somehow?

They looked pretty competitive in that last game they played.

BoltsOwnU
01-18-2010, 09:36 PM
I have expressed my full thoughts in the Peverse Verse thread. I will be here to enjoy your abuse for another year, even if we sweep you.:tsk: