:lol::lol:

Medford Bronco
01-17-2010, 09:02 PM
long live nate kaeding!

I think Scott Norwood is calling you to give some advice:lol:

Broncolingus
01-17-2010, 09:05 PM
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/5/14/128868306051532284.jpg

Denver Native (Carol)
01-17-2010, 10:16 PM
So much for "The Hottest Team in Football"

ONCE AGAIN - How many times is it now??????????? :lol:

Thnikkaman
01-17-2010, 10:40 PM
long live nate kaeding!

He was money at Iowa. Glad he decided to start choking now.

Overtime
01-17-2010, 10:58 PM
long live nate kaeding!

even Lin Elliot thinks that's jacked up....:lol:

Shazam!
01-18-2010, 12:52 AM
*** the Chargers they ****ing suck balls.

BoltsOwnU
01-18-2010, 09:37 PM
*** the Chargers they ****ing suck balls.

And we're still better than every other team in our sad division.:tsk:

Poet
01-18-2010, 11:18 PM
And we're still better than every other team in our sad division.:tsk:

All smack aside, why do you think the Chargers have such a hard time putting it all together in the postseason?

I still remember when Marlon McCree fumbled that INT that he should have just let hit the ground (Tom Brady and Belichick went for it on fourth down) when you guys were up by a touchdown.

You have an elite QB, good receivers, a stud TE, a strong defense and veteran players.

Do you think it's coaching? I never bought into Marty Schottenhimer being a bad coach, but Norv isn't really a worldbeater.

I mean you had bad luck. No one would have thought that Kaeding would miss one FG, let alone three. No one would have guessed that Revis would come up with a lucky INT (he's the best CB, but that INT was more luck than skill, just watch the way it bounced) like THAT, and I didn't think that they'd stonewall your offense that badly.

That's rough man. :salute:

BoltsOwnU
01-19-2010, 12:32 PM
All smack aside, why do you think the Chargers have such a hard time putting it all together in the postseason?

I still remember when Marlon McCree fumbled that INT that he should have just let hit the ground (Tom Brady and Belichick went for it on fourth down) when you guys were up by a touchdown.

You have an elite QB, good receivers, a stud TE, a strong defense and veteran players.

Do you think it's coaching? I never bought into Marty Schottenhimer being a bad coach, but Norv isn't really a worldbeater.

I mean you had bad luck. No one would have thought that Kaeding would miss one FG, let alone three. No one would have guessed that Revis would come up with a lucky INT (he's the best CB, but that INT was more luck than skill, just watch the way it bounced) like THAT, and I didn't think that they'd stonewall your offense that badly.

That's rough man. :salute:

The defense actually played probably their best game of the season. From what I saw, I think the offensive game plan was very, very poor and there was little adaptation to what they were giving us. Add to that some truly fluky bad plays against us and well, that's the way it goes.

The thing that is both great, and brutal, about the NFL is that in any game, one or two lucky plays can turn the tide decisively in one teams favor regardless of relative talent and skill.

Norv got outcoached, but overall, this season probably made me a believer in him. We just can't seem to get over that damn hump.:tsk:

underrated29
01-19-2010, 12:40 PM
I was pulling for you guys to rep the west. But after I saw phillips talking his usual BS to sanchez a rook QB. I wanted you guys to lose.

I really really hate phillips.

Glad to see hiim lose yet again, even after all that crap he spews.

T.K.O.
01-19-2010, 01:31 PM
Chargers give Turner extensionComment Email Print Share Associated Press

SAN DIEGO -- Like it or not, Chargers fans, coach Norv Turner will be sticking around for four more years.

The Chargers announced Monday night that the oft-maligned coach is getting a three-year contract extension through 2013.

The extension came just more than 24 hours after the Chargers were shocked 17-14 by the New York Jets in the divisional playoffs, renewing calls by some fans for Turner to be fired.

AFC West blog
ESPN.com's Bill Williamson writes about all things AFC West in his division blog.

• Blog network: NFL Nation

The team had been expected to extend Turner's contract in the offseason so he wouldn't be a lame duck next fall. That offseason came a lot sooner than most people expected. Some had picked the Chargers to win the Super Bowl, but they melted down in a hail of mistakes and penalties against the Jets.

Shazam!
01-19-2010, 03:30 PM
And we're still better than every other team in our sad division.

Years from now, nobody will remember that. In the big scheme, that means nothing.

Nobody remembers teams with empty trophy cases either. AFL titles don't mean shit.

Even the NY Jets, the team that humiliated SD, has Super Bowl glory to cling too.

The Chargers representing the AFC West is an embarassment.

Every year SD blows it is a chance for another AFC West team to emerge, even if it isn't Denver.

BoltsOwnU
01-19-2010, 04:22 PM
Years from now, nobody will remember that. In the big scheme, that means nothing.

Nobody remembers teams with empty trophy cases either. AFL titles don't mean shit.

Even the NY Jets, the team that humiliated SD, has Super Bowl glory to cling too.

The Chargers representing the AFC West is an embarassment.

Every year SD blows it is a chance for another AFC West team to emerge, even if it isn't Denver.

Easy there. "One and done" is a Denver hallmark in the Manning era, or have you forgotten? We actually manage to win in the postseason, but we can't seem to get over the hump. Not unlike the Colts, the first round bye is a curse for us and the Jets to us are like the Colts to you (except that our games are close, not one-sided humiliations).

Complain all you want, but if some other team in the division wants its post season shot, it goes through us, and none of you can get even close. SO, it's hardly a "lost" opportunity. It's simply one that none of your teams could EVEN earn. That makes you a lot worse than us (especially when you make a lame comment like the one above) until you can take back the right to speak of "lost" opportunity. We lost this opportunity, even though we at least earned the right to get there.

Of course, we choked it away.:tsk:

Shazam!
01-19-2010, 04:43 PM
Ummm, nobody's complaining here now, except you.

It all happens in cycles. I remember the Broncos beating SD's brains in stupid year after year. Denver has had some down years now, and SD has not capitalized on their postseason chances. This will bite them in the ass eventally, blowing playoff games year after year.

I've also seen my team be the Kings of the NFL and win Championships. You have not. Ha ha.

BoltsOwnU
01-19-2010, 05:34 PM
Ummm, nobody's complaining here now, except you.

It all happens in cycles. I remember the Broncos beating SD's brains in stupid year after year. Denver has had some down years now, and SD has not capitalized on their postseason chances. This will bite them in the ass eventally, blowing playoff games year after year.

I've also seen my team be the Kings of the NFL and win Championships. You have not. Ha ha.

This is a fair comment actually.

weazel
01-19-2010, 06:32 PM
Easy there. "One and done" is a Denver hallmark in the Manning era, or have you forgotten? We actually manage to win in the postseason, but we can't seem to get over the hump. Not unlike the Colts, the first round bye is a curse for us and the Jets to us are like the Colts to you (except that our games are close, not one-sided humiliations).

Complain all you want, but if some other team in the division wants its post season shot, it goes through us, and none of you can get even close. SO, it's hardly a "lost" opportunity. It's simply one that none of your teams could EVEN earn. That makes you a lot worse than us (especially when you make a lame comment like the one above) until you can take back the right to speak of "lost" opportunity. We lost this opportunity, even though we at least earned the right to get there.

Of course, we choked it away.:tsk:

keep comparing the two teams... just keep forgetting to mention we have actually won a couple that mean something...