PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Broncos Forums

Denver Native (Carol)
02-27-2008, 09:07 AM
Broncos Forums is six months old today - "We've Come A Long Ways Baby"

claymore
02-27-2008, 09:26 AM
I think we owe the succes to members like Claymore, and Assyogurt. If you see those guys around make sure and thank them.

Rex
02-27-2008, 09:27 AM
I think we owe the succes to members like Claymore, and Assyogurt. If you see those guys around make sure and thank them.

You are an embarrassment to everyone.:rolleyes:

claymore
02-27-2008, 09:28 AM
You are an embarrassment to everyone.:rolleyes:For a second I thought my wife had an account here.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-27-2008, 09:30 AM
A major thanks to Tned for making Broncos Forums possible - :2thumbs:

topscribe
02-27-2008, 10:49 AM
Yes, thank you Tned.

And thank you, Carol , too. You were also in there in the beginning, working hard to bring this board to fruition.

-----

BigDaddyBronco
02-27-2008, 10:51 AM
6 months and the Freaks haven't brought it down yet. Thanks Tned.

Day1BroncoFan
02-27-2008, 11:02 AM
Half a year and only the beginning!

Thanks Tned for doing this for us. :salute:

Denver Native (Carol)
02-27-2008, 11:43 AM
Yes, thank you Tned.

And thank you, Carol , too. You were also in there in the beginning, working hard to bring this board to fruition.

-----

And, if I remember correctly, a person named topscribe was also there from the beginning - SO - THANK YOU ALSO

yardog
02-27-2008, 01:01 PM
Thanks Tned, Carol and Topscribe.

6 months and the Freaks haven't brought it down yet. This surprises me also.

BroncoBJ
02-27-2008, 03:40 PM
Time flew by past. Thanks Tned for setting up the great forum.

I remember when people pm'd me back in the day and told me to join this place.
At first I figured it was just going to be a low budget broncos forum with not many people but someone told me that Tned created it so I had to join. :elefant:

I'm glad i did though :salute:

Bronco9798
02-27-2008, 08:02 PM
Happy 6 monther BF!!!!

frauschieze
02-27-2008, 08:04 PM
Dear Broncos Forums,

Happy six month birthday! Without you, I might get more work done. We wouldn't want that to happen. Thank you!

Love always
Frau Cheese

Tned
02-27-2008, 09:01 PM
Thanks to all of you, for without you guys it would be a dull, empty website.

Add Jr's list to Top and Carol, as those in from the beginning helping to setup and define the forum.

Shortly after that various members helped out on the advisory board to help set rules, establish forums, and many other things. Here is a big thank you to those people that at one time or another helped out on the AB:

broncos_mtnman, Jody, TxBronc, KCLady, Dogfish, Kapaibro, Medford Bronco and Omac (I don't think I left anyone out, but am doing this by memory).

Thanks to SeeingRed for his time as mod, and to our current crop of mods for doing the 'thankless job'.

Lastly, I want to thank the academy.... errr, I mean my wife, for putting up with me spending most of my non-working hours setting up, modifying and admining this board...

Ok, enough of the thanks, who brought the booz and party hats??? :balloons:

Denver Native (Carol)
02-27-2008, 10:42 PM
Thanks to all of you, for without you guys it would be a dull, empty website.

Add Jr's list to Top and Carol, as those in from the beginning helping to setup and define the forum.

Shortly after that various members helped out on the advisory board to help set rules, establish forums, and many other things. Here is a big thank you to those people that at one time or another helped out on the AB:

broncos_mtnman, Jody, TxBronc, KCLady, Dogfish, Kapaibro, Medford Bronco and Omac (I don't think I left anyone out, but am doing this by memory).

Thanks to SeeingRed for his time as mod, and to our current crop of mods for doing the 'thankless job'.

Lastly, I want to thank the academy.... errr, I mean my wife, for putting up with me spending most of my non-working hours setting up, modifying and admining this board...

Ok, enough of the thanks, who brought the booz and party hats??? :balloons:

Yes, thanks Jr, and to all those tned mentioned :salute:

Colorado4Life
10-03-2018, 07:00 PM
Dejavu, wow this site is now over ten years old and still going strong. Talk about digging up old threads. :elefant::elefant::elefant: