PDA

View Full Version : I'm confused about it all.

Day1BroncoFan
02-25-2008, 06:23 PM
So, all you people with gy-normus football brains, tell who we are picking up that is worth picking up.

I know there are some deals in the makings for some players that aren't exactly measuring up where they are currently employed at so why are we picking them up and what makes Shanny think they'll work here in your guru like opinions?

dogfish
02-25-2008, 06:42 PM
http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10254

Hoshdude7
02-25-2008, 06:49 PM
Vilma if he passes his physical

Day1BroncoFan
02-25-2008, 06:50 PM
http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10254

I read that thread. This guy (Rogers) seems like another they don't want him maybe we can pick him up cheap guys.

Hoshdude7
02-25-2008, 06:51 PM
I read that thread. This guy (Rogers) seems like another they don't want him maybe we can pick him up cheap guys.

Punctuation is your friend.

Day1BroncoFan
02-25-2008, 06:54 PM
Punctuation is your friend.

So you're the grammer teacher?

dogfish
02-25-2008, 06:56 PM

that's correct. . . . i'm not understanding what your question is that isn't answered there. . . rogers is available because they aren't satisfied with his effort or his ability to contain his weight, and vilma (the middle linebacker from the jets, beat out dj for DROY) is available because his knee is trashed and he doesn't fit their current defensive scheme. . . we're interested because they've both proven to be elite-level talents in the past, and they play positions where we need help. . . .

Day1BroncoFan
02-25-2008, 06:58 PM
I not just talking about Rogers in particular but anyone we are close to signing up.

dogfish
02-25-2008, 07:02 PM
I not just talking about Rogers in particular but anyone we are close to signing up.

if we're close to acquiring anyone else, it hasn't been reported anywhere that i've seen. . . .

there was a snippet in a newspaper a few days back that said we were interested in cardinals' #3 WR bryant johnson, and we're obviously looking at MIKE linebackers, but as far as i know that's pretty much it so far. . . .

Day1BroncoFan
02-25-2008, 07:04 PM
I thought there were some more out there that we had a bead on. maybe I'm more confused than I thought. :confused: