PDA

View Full Version : NEW JOB - Need help

SBboundBRONCOS
09-06-2007, 11:06 PM
ok so here the deal . . . .i feel like i am living the movie Office Space, everytime i go into work i feel as if it is the worst day i have ever worked.

i am trying to find a new job but dont really know where to look, i dont have a lot of experience at anything being as im only 19 about to be 20

but i am a very hard worker, dependable, and get things done fast (done with good accuracy too)

right now i work in a pharmacy and hate the customers and my coworkers:mad:

what types of jobs do/did you have when you were younger, and did you like them

i think im gonna apply to buffalo wild wings and try to be a server there, i just dont know how much i should expect to make right now

any input is greatly appreciated thanks everyone

BigBroncLove
09-06-2007, 11:14 PM
Well I've had a few jobs when I was younger. Temp worker, office job, warehouse stuff, and host and server before I hit the military and while I was young, I had the funnest time as a server. You have to serve the customer, and make sure you don't hit on any daughters when you wait on a family, the key to getting good tips is hitting on the mother :D . It was the best because you meet people in the same age group, you get flexability in yoru schedule and hours, and it's laid back usually. Now after the military I prefer working more with my brain then my legs, but when I was your age I enjoyed serving the best.