PDA

View Full Version : Sweeny Todd

GEM
02-25-2008, 03:42 PM
Anyone else see it? I absolutely loved it! VERY dark film, but I think it was one of Depp's best roles yet. :D

frauschieze
02-25-2008, 03:55 PM
Loved it. Duet between Helena Bonham Carter and Johnny Depp in the meat pie store......classic and hilarious. :D

Although....the whole time, I wanted to ask Alan Rickman...."What are you going to do? Give him extra potions?"

GEM
02-25-2008, 04:00 PM
Loved it. Duet between Helena Bonham Carter and Johnny Depp in the meat pie store......classic and hilarious. :D

Although....the whole time, I wanted to ask Alan Rickman...."What are you going to do? Give him extra potions?"

:laugh: Hilarious!

sneakers
02-26-2008, 03:06 AM
I know the story....barber that cuts necks while shaving customers.

GEM
02-27-2008, 11:30 AM
I know the story....barber that cuts necks while shaving customers.

Yea, that's it. ;) Just found out the Broadway show is coming to Denver in June....getting my tickets sometime this week. :D :dance:

Cleveland Rocks
03-09-2008, 01:19 PM
I want to see it. But I sure wouldn't go to a theatre to see it. I'll wait till it's on TV.

GEM
03-10-2008, 10:24 AM
I want to see it. But I sure wouldn't go to a theatre to see it. I'll wait till it's on TV.

I liked it so much I went again. My mom is trying to drag me out for a third, I'll probably go. :D It comes out April 1st, so you don't have long to wait. ;)

Italianmobstr7
03-10-2008, 10:24 AM
I saw it twice (sister and gf love it). It's not a bad movie. I liked it.

girler
04-02-2008, 05:25 AM
I was in walmart last night and saw the dvd. Picked it up and watched the "special feature" first. There was only one. :tsk: But it showed Johnny singing, and Helena saying "**** him" about her Tim. :lol:

GEM
04-02-2008, 01:52 PM
I was in walmart last night and saw the dvd. Picked it up and watched the "special feature" first. There was only one. :tsk: But it showed Johnny singing, and Helena saying "**** him" about her Tim. :lol:

Was that the collector set? I am going tonight to pick it up and I am trying to figure out if the extra $5 is worth it.

girler
04-02-2008, 02:54 PM
Was that the collector set? I am going tonight to pick it up and I am trying to figure out if the extra $5 is worth it.

I guess not! I only saw the one disc case. I would have paid more for another disc! :tsk:

GEM
04-30-2008, 03:17 PM
My mom just let me in on my girls mothers day present.....

they are doing work around her house to earn the money to pay for tix to the Sweeney Todd musical coming to the Buell Theater. :D

girler
04-30-2008, 03:41 PM
My mom just let me in on my girls mothers day present.....

they are doing work around her house to earn the money to pay for tix to the Sweeney Todd musical coming to the Buell Theater. :D

OMG when is it coming??? When do you have tickets??? I haven't known what to ask for, but this is something! :D

GEM
05-01-2008, 02:09 PM
OMG when is it coming??? When do you have tickets??? I haven't known what to ask for, but this is something! :D

Tickets just went on sale....the show is June 29th. The tix we are getting are $28. Not too bad! :D

http://www.denvercenter.org/event_calendar/caldetail.cfm?id_production=64928352

That is the web addy for the show. :D