PDA

View Full Version : WOW. Gold medal Junior Championships USA vs Canada..

underrated29
01-06-2010, 01:04 PM
Did anyone watch the gold medal game last night?

Man that was a GREAT game!!!!! It will be re-aired tonight on espn i think. I wont type out any spoilers for those who havent watched it but wish to tonight.

ANYONE WHO LIKES HOCKEY SHOULD WATCH THIS GAME. IT WAS A VERY INTENSE, VERY EXCITING FUN GAME. TRULY ONE OF THE GREAT GOLD MEDAL GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

MED- we found your guy. Hall- for Canada, he will probably go #1 overall, USA locked him down pretty good so I didnt get to scout him as well as I would have liked but he has the goods. He finished with 1g 2a maybe? Not sure...

regardless- he is your guy- if you land numero uno that is.

weazel
01-06-2010, 04:35 PM
coaching lost that game...

underrated29
01-06-2010, 05:34 PM
coaching lost that game...

Really? I mean I understand, but to me its all Goaltending. Some of those goals- for boths sides- should just not have gone in. Now that one goal that got scored when the puck was flipped in and the goalie had to play it or not and was screwed from the start was just an unlucky garbage goal. Still a good one.

But IMO neither of the starting goalies played well.

weazel
01-06-2010, 06:11 PM
Really? I mean I understand, but to me its all Goaltending. Some of those goals- for boths sides- should just not have gone in. Now that one goal that got scored when the puck was flipped in and the goalie had to play it or not and was screwed from the start was just an unlucky garbage goal. Still a good one.

But IMO neither of the starting goalies played well.

thats what I mean...

coaching decisions. USA decided to change their goalie quickly after 2 goals, Canada decided to watch 5 goals go by theirs.