PDA

View Full Version : Totalbroncos.com launched to help Broncosforums

Tned
02-24-2008, 06:53 PM
I just launched Totalbroncos.com (http://www.totalbroncos.com) with the intention of helping Broncosforums.com in the search engine rankings.

Totalbroncos.com is a wordpress blog site, which will combine news feeds from a couple sources (to try and avoid duplicates like Broncos07.com gets) automatically being posted in the blog, along with some original Denver Broncos related blog articles from me, plus highlights/excerpts of Broncosforums articles, mocks and other threads with links back to Broncosforums.

One of the key ways to get Broncosforums up in the search engines is to have links to it (to the homepage and specific threads) from as many sites as possible, and preferrably sites that rank high in search engines. As blogging is extremely popular right now, hopefully I can get Totalbroncos listed in multiple blog search engines, including google of course, which will hopefully result in some links to it, which will raise it's search engine ranking, which in turn will help Broncosforums, since I will have multiple blog entries linking back here.

The ultimate goal being to get Broncosforums.com as high in the search engine rankings as possible. Hopefully, at some point we will be in the top few results for most Broncos searches, the way Broncosfreak, Denverbroncos.com and Orangemane currently are.

The way you can help is to post links to Totalbroncos.com and of course Broncosforums.com on other sites, when it is appropriate. For instance, some forums allow putting sites in your forum signature, or maybe posting a link to some of the great Broncosforums articles or mock drafts that our posters are creating.

If you currently write a blog, then links from your blog to Totalbroncos.com and Broncosforums, including in the body of blog entries (such as when excerpting some Broncosforums posts), would be greatly appreciated.

Things have been hopping around here lately, and it has been great. With the draft fast approaching, and before we know it, training camp, any work we can do now to get Broncosforums higher in the search engine rankings will bring more great Broncos fans to our community.

Thanks

T

Day1BroncoFan
02-24-2008, 06:55 PM
Sounds cool Tned. You are such a busy guy.

Thanks for going the extra mile. :salute:

Requiem / The Dagda
02-24-2008, 06:55 PM
Cool design, great work. :salute:

Nature Boy
02-24-2008, 11:08 PM
How long have Broncosforum.com been up?

Tned
02-24-2008, 11:20 PM

Just a few days short of six months.

Day1BroncoFan
02-24-2008, 11:38 PM

I bet it lasts a long time.

JONtheBRONCO
02-25-2008, 12:01 AM
I love this site....Broncosforums.com

sneakers
02-25-2008, 01:05 AM
Rad!!!!!!

broncosfanscott
02-25-2008, 02:30 AM
Nice setup and look there Tned. Great work.

The time you put into this site and now TotalBroncos is much appreciated. I like this site more and more. You definatly deserve a :salute:

BroncoBJ
02-25-2008, 03:37 AM
Good stuff Tned. Keep up the great work :salute:
This site is getting new members each day :elefant: