PDA

View Full Version : Just Two More Days

TXBRONC
09-06-2007, 10:20 PM
Just two more days ya'll and not only with the Broncos open up the 2007 regular season, but we start renew a old tradition in a new crib. The Game Day Thread. I also get fire up the grill. :grillin:

Chica_Ang
09-06-2007, 10:27 PM
yeeee ya.

here we go broncos
here we go

clap
clap
:cool:

BroncoWave
09-06-2007, 10:30 PM
:whoo: I can't wait!!!

broncosinindy
09-06-2007, 10:40 PM
I'm so stoked for sunday. i wont have to watch sopcast games in a few weeks as i will be back in D-Town on the 22, woohoo.

TXBRONC
09-06-2007, 10:43 PM
I'm so stoked for Sunday. i wont have to watch sopcast games in a few weeks as i will be back in D-Town on the 22, woohoo.

When my son is old enough which isn't to far in the future we'll be making annual pilgrimages to Denver. :cool:

broncosinindy
09-06-2007, 10:52 PM
When my son is old enough which isn't to far in the future we'll be making annual pilgrimages to Denver. :cool:

Nice! if you ever need anything while in Denver hit me up. i would love to make a few games next year. this year it might be tough but next year it on like donkey kong.

konnorrollison
09-06-2007, 10:54 PM
cool yall :salute:

TXBRONC
09-06-2007, 11:04 PM
Nice! if you ever need anything while in Denver hit me up. i would love to make a few games next year. this year it might be tough but next year it on like donkey kong.

I'll keep that in mind. :smile:

dogfish
09-07-2007, 03:31 AM
:werd: :woot:

yes, FINALLY!! this offseason must be the longest i've had to suffer through. . .

this weekend should be interesting. . . i'm driving two hours out of town to go camping with some old college friends, and that means plenty of drinking and late-night revelry. . . i'll have to get up sunday morning (quite possibly hung over), pack up my tent, grill, etc., and make it home before kickoff @ 1 PM. . . that leaves me plenty of time, but in a perfect world i'd like to be home with an extra hour to shower and make some lunch-- that may be cutting it close, as i'm not exactly known for punctuality. . . at least i can set the DVR in case of heavy traffic!

should be good times regardless. . . . :strongy:

Retired_Member_001
09-08-2007, 11:05 AM
Only 25 hours!