PDA

View Full Version : A positive note?

SR
01-04-2010, 09:08 PM
Jabbar Gaffney...14 catches for 213? Maybe just one "attaboy" for Sunday?

G_Money
01-04-2010, 09:11 PM
Per the sponsored link, Troy Polamalu also has great hair. So that's two interesting things that will have no bearing on our ability to win games next year.

Attaboy Jabbar. And attaboy to you too, Troy. :salute:

~G

SR
01-04-2010, 09:14 PM
Per the sponsored link, Troy Polamalu also has great hair. So that's two interesting things that will have no bearing on our ability to win games next year.

~G

Dick.;)

I was just trying to shed some light on something positive amidst all of this negative shit on the board.

EastCoastBronco
01-04-2010, 09:17 PM
Dick.;)

I was just trying to shed some light on something positive amidst all of this negative shit on the board.

I made the same statement about Gaffney earlier and Clay pissed on my picnic. Like you I was just searching for one grain of positivity that shitfest of a game.

Buff
01-04-2010, 09:18 PM
Jabbar Gaffney...14 catches for 213? Maybe just one "attaboy" for Sunday?

One of our better off season free agent acquisitions. Guy is reliable as hell and can play any WR position.

Broncolingus
01-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Along with Gaff and Troy's hair, most of the cheerleaders looked good (even with all that cold weather crap on) - as usual.

Medford Bronco
01-04-2010, 09:23 PM
How about that one handed catch. That was awesome.

He had an excellent game. I cant say the same for most others wearing blue and orange on Sunday. :tsk:

G_Money
01-04-2010, 09:28 PM
My bad, SR - you're right, Jabar DID have a good game, and lingus is right that the cheerleaders were still eminently do-able even in their winter getup.

I still don't think it helps us next year, but maybe if we can scalp Polamalu like Samson and use his hair as Orton's new Neckbeard of Strength I guess anything is possible.

~G

GEM
01-04-2010, 09:30 PM
Along with Gaff and Troy's hair, most of the cheerleaders looked good (even with all that cold weather crap on) - as usual.

The least Bowlen could do for all of us fans is require that on cold days the girls can wear all the gear but they need to lose the undergear and just wear chaps!!

rcsodak
01-04-2010, 09:30 PM
I think his game showed just how easily BM can be replaced, if he doesn't check his attitude at the door.

G_Money
01-04-2010, 09:36 PM
I'd have to disagree with Marshall being 100% replaced production-wise by Jabar Gaffney next year.

Unless Bowlen really did go with the assless chaps look by the cheerleaders and they bent over every time a pass went his way. The defenders would knock themselves out in distraction.

Maybe somebody really should suggest that to Pat...

~G

Medford Bronco
01-04-2010, 09:39 PM
I'd have to disagree with Marshall being 100% replaced production-wise by Jabar Gaffney next year.

Unless Bowlen really did go with the assless chaps look by the cheerleaders and they bent over every time a pass went his way. The defenders would knock themselves out in distraction.

Maybe somebody really should suggest that to Pat...

~G

That must be the Tiger Woods suggestion:lol:

It would be nice, Great call Gem:eek:;)

pnbronco
01-04-2010, 09:45 PM
The least Bowlen could do for all of us fans is require that on cold days the girls can wear all the gear but they need to lose the undergear and just wear chaps!!

:laugh:....:laugh:...leave it to you to bring a positive note back to this thread.

Great job Gem....:salute:

Also I think Gaff did a great job yesterday. Everything I've seen he works really hard.

pnbronco
01-04-2010, 09:47 PM
I made the same statement about Gaffney earlier and Clay pissed on my picnic. Like you I was just searching for one grain of positivity that shitfest of a game.

Clay must of run out of beer....try back in a few when he gets some more...;)

Bozo Jr.
01-04-2010, 09:55 PM
My bad, SR - you're right, Jabar DID have a good game, and lingus is right that the cheerleaders were still eminently do-able even in their winter getup.

I still don't think it helps us next year, but maybe if we can scalp Polamalu like Samson and use his hair as Orton's new Neckbeard of Strength I guess anything is possible.

~G

lol thats funny! Can someone please photoshop Kyle with his new
"Neckbeard of Strength", I gotta see that firsthand.

Northman
01-04-2010, 09:57 PM
Gaffney showed up, he deserves all the kudos.

BroncoWave
01-04-2010, 10:38 PM
Gaffney has been solid all year when given chances. No one is saying he would 100% match BM's production, g-money, some are just saying that given how he preformed it wouldn't be the end of the world to lose Marshall because Gaff can produce well too when given the chance.

pnbronco
01-05-2010, 04:56 PM
I would like to keep this thread going, if anyone hears of something that they want to share, but that it get treated like the positive only game thread. I do want to talk about the Broncos, but not fight about our personal perceptions.

If it dies on it's own, it does, thank guys....p

Grover
01-05-2010, 05:11 PM
Another positive is that we will get to see five and a half Broncos playing in the all-star game. WOO-HOO! It's not Super, but it's a BOWL.

(Marshall only got a half because he's a sissy in cold weather.)

Dumervil
Dawkins
Bailey
Clady
Marshall
and Williams as the alternate

weazel
01-05-2010, 06:35 PM

you mean like your avatar?

...once again, hypocrisy rules!

Nomad
01-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Here's a good story and I like that fellas BRONCOS jacket!!

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=334&storyID=9744

T.K.O.
01-05-2010, 08:38 PM
Another positive is that we will get to see five and a half Broncos playing in the all-star game. WOO-HOO! It's not Super, but it's a BOWL.

(Marshall only got a half because he's a sissy in cold weather.)

Dumervil
Dawkins
Bailey
Clady
Marshall
and Williams as the alternate

i was just going to post that....i'm stoked that we will at least get to see some of our playmakers representing at the probowl.....its always been my farewell to the season and (unless they play loorly like last years broncos) a fun way to end the year.:salute:

Dean
01-05-2010, 09:12 PM

~G

LOL upon reading that post. :yo:

arapaho2
01-05-2010, 09:23 PM
I think his game showed just how easily BM can be replaced, if he doesn't check his attitude at the door.

well im not one to poop in someones yard...but your crazy if you think gaffney is anything more then a career #2 or #3....i recall myself and alot of others thinking Q was the next clinton portis after a good game

KCL
01-05-2010, 09:59 PM
I mentioned Gaffney in another thread....if it wasn't for the 2 picks it would have been a different game...maybe...still have to account for Charles racking up the yards...I was beginning to wonder if he was invisible the way our secondary wasn't covering him.