PDA

View Full Version : Fiesta Bowl

weazel
01-04-2010, 05:19 PM
Predictions for tonight's game?

Tonights game should be awesome. I like Boise State but I watched a few TCU games this season and I kind of like them too. I would't be disappointed either way. I just think it's going to be a great game.

red98
01-04-2010, 06:59 PM
Predictions for tonight's game?

Tonights game should be awesome. I like Boise State but I watched a few TCU games this season and I kind of like them too. I would't be disappointed either way. I just think it's going to be a great game.

I predict it will be a fun game to watch!

TCU probably takes it but I'll be cheering for Boise

Broncolingus
01-04-2010, 08:25 PM
I'm okay with either winning...should be a good game.

Always like to root for Boise, but TCU is 'new' and no problem with them winning...

Broncolingus
01-04-2010, 08:47 PM
Man, Dalton (TCUs QB) looks like he's been studying tapes of Orton's game yesterday for this one so far...

(...sorry, bad one I know...)

OrangeHoof
01-04-2010, 10:19 PM
Choosing between two Cinderellas is always difficult. But now that I'm watching, I can't root against a blue-and-white team that calls itself the Broncos - particularly when they embarassed Oklahoma in one of the most entertaining games of all time. Sorry, Frogs! Wish you had drawn another BCS school.

OrangeHoof
01-04-2010, 11:26 PM
Boise takes a lead in the 4th qtr - 17-10.

If Texas wins, the winner of this game ought to be ranked no worse than #2.

If Alabama wins, I would not be shocked if Florida leaps past the winner to be #2, with the Fiesta Bowl winner #3 and Texas probably #4.

weazel
01-04-2010, 11:58 PM
what an awesome game! wow that was just fun to watch.

I have to admit I found myself cheering for Boise from the start, couldn't keep the bias out of it.

They have to be ranked 3rd going into next season, they are only losing 3 players!

They can only hope the BCS championship is half as entertaining.