PDA

View Full Version : Returning to Wish You Well....

BrooklynCowboysfan
01-03-2010, 10:49 PM
..in all your off-season changes.

I've been to every message board we've had on our schedule this year, and I must say you guys (along with Green Bay's board) have been the classiest fans. Ya gotta respect that.

The Broncos are a solid team that's going to be even more dangerous next year. Although, I have to say that I disagree with several posters here wanting to blame McD and show him the door.

That said, see you guys next year and good luck in the future.

Northman
01-03-2010, 10:50 PM
Thanks man, good luck in the playoffs. \m/

pnbronco
01-03-2010, 10:58 PM

I've been to every message board we've had on our schedule this year, and I must say you guys (along with Green Bay's board) have been the classiest fans. Ya gotta respect that.

The Broncos are a solid team that's going to be even more dangerous next year. Although, I have to say that I disagree with several posters here wanting to blame McD and show him the door.

What a class act!!! Thank you for those wishes and good luck in the playoffs.

sneakers
01-04-2010, 01:22 AM
Good luck against Phily next week.

frenchfan
01-04-2010, 10:16 AM
Good luck against Phily next week.There is another regular season game for the NFC East??? :confused:

:laugh:

Good luck against Eagles BroolynCowboysFan ! :salute:

NameUsedBefore
01-04-2010, 10:21 AM
**** the Cowgirls.

Seriously. Screw them.

Biz1
01-04-2010, 10:25 AM
**** the Cowgirls.

Seriously. Screw them.

True, but I still have to give the thread author props...most Cowboy fans are a reflection of Jerry Jones.

CoachChaz
01-04-2010, 10:33 AM
Seems like an intelligent, reasonable Cowboys fan...but GO PHILLY!!!!

Medford Bronco
01-04-2010, 10:35 AM

My best friend is a Cowboys fan. I hope you win it all or at least make some noise. Phillips did a good job this year and deserves credit.

Have a great playoff. This Bronco fan is on your side :salute:

Tned-Mobile
01-04-2010, 10:50 AM

Thanks and good luck in the playoffs.

My cousin and a guy at work are diehard Cowboy fans, so they have been on an emotional roller coaster this year, but obviously happy with how things ended.

Hopefully you guys go deep.

NightTrainLayne
01-04-2010, 10:58 AM
Good luck to your team BrooklynCowboysfan. Thanks for the kind words.