PDA

View Full Version : Did I call it or what...post was from 10/12/09

KCL
01-03-2010, 08:25 PM
It's ironic how things turn out sometimes.Of course we didn't win the home game but I was close.
Well I guess you should hope that SD doesn't catch up with you (yes it could happen)...with your games against the Chiefs very late in the season...and it isn't uncommon for the Chiefs (as crappy as they are) to win the home game against Denver...we could be a spoiler team...of course you may have the division already wrapped up by then...am I making sense? :D

Ravage!!!
01-03-2010, 08:28 PM
Congrats KCL. YOur team kicked our asses today. No excuses. Your receivers caught the balls, your QB avoided the turnovers, and Charles ran it down our throats. Great win for your team. :salute:

girler
01-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Yep you called it. :salute:

getlynched47
01-03-2010, 08:30 PM
Lucky, the Broncos just sucked more than the Chiefs did today ;)

camdisco24
01-03-2010, 08:33 PM
It was a battle of two bad teams!
KC had more fight and took advantage of the situation.
I was hoping for a sweep but we didnt deserve it this year.
We'll getcha next year!!

Dean
01-03-2010, 08:33 PM
KCL fan how are your at the lottery or roulette? Until I heard that we weren't going to be playing with a full recieving complement, I didn't see any way that KC would win. Congratulations- - - I guess.

:banghead:

Medford Bronco
01-03-2010, 08:34 PM
KCL fan how are your at the lottery or roulette? Until I heard that we weren't going to be playing with a full recieving complement, I didn't see any way that KC would win. Congratulations- - - I guess.

:banghead:

Did the WRs stop the run:rolleyes:

we could have had Jerry Rice and Rod Smith and we lose today with that pathetic defensive effort

topscribe
01-03-2010, 08:34 PM
It's ironic how things turn out sometimes.Of course we didn't win the home game but I was close.

If you remember, some time ago, I predicted that you were soon going to enjoy
a real team of your Chiefs. We saw evidence of that today--and the last few
games.

Congrats, classy lady! http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/thdrink.gif

-----

KCL
01-03-2010, 08:39 PM
If you remember, some time ago, I predicted that you were soon going to enjoy
a real team of your Chiefs. We saw evidence of that today--and the last few
games.

Congrats, classy lady! http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/thdrink.gif

-----

Thanks top...I will take a win any day with the way the Chiefs have been the last 3 seasons..but it was a sweet victory against a division rival...first time KC has won in Denver in 10 years.

Dean
01-03-2010, 09:42 PM
Did the WRs stop the run:rolleyes:

we could have had Jerry Rice and Rod Smith and we lose today with that pathetic defensive effort

Yes, our defensive front did much worse that I had imagined and at the beginning of the year I was one of their most outspoken critics. However, did the WR or anyone else on our offense impress you? :rolleyes:

The defense did give us the ball for one easy score. We could have had the defensive effort we got those first six games and the offense would have lost it.

I guess that I have seen poor defenses take the field for the Broncos several years. However, on the offensive side I am used to better.

Broncolingus
01-03-2010, 09:45 PM
KCL = working crystal ball