PDA

View Full Version : thank kc for that bad taste in you mouth

kcred
01-03-2010, 07:57 PM
It going to take all offseason to get that taste of J.Charles shoe leather out of the donkeys. Mouth. Way to end the season. I am so glad the chiefs were the ones to end it for your fans. Say good by to B. Marshal
GO CHIEFS

Northman
01-03-2010, 07:58 PM
Typical troll, cant even post in the right forum. Bravo mullethead.

KCL
01-03-2010, 08:03 PM
hey another Chiefs fan...where you been hiding all season?

Northman
01-03-2010, 08:03 PM

In his brokedown camaro.

Medford Bronco
01-03-2010, 08:39 PM

He had to wait until the Chiefs won to gloat.

pumpdoc
01-03-2010, 08:42 PM
Typical troll, cant even post in the right forum. Bravo mullethead.

Can't spell either.......................

Northman
01-03-2010, 08:44 PM
***edited***

Thought of that one all by yourself eh? Go back and have a cool glass of EpicFail.

KCL
01-03-2010, 08:46 PM
***edited***

go away troll...talk about the game not what you do in your spare time.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
01-03-2010, 08:48 PM
Lol

Overtime
01-03-2010, 09:13 PM
In his brokedown camaro.

that's sitting on 4 cinder blocks out behind his mothers double wide, with a rotweiler chained to it and a 6 pack of Natty Light, in his underwear and wife beater muttering incoherent sentences about his step-cousin that he has a crush on.

Broncolingus
01-03-2010, 09:42 PM
No reason for Denver to come out and so willingly get bent over today when so much counted on the game...very embarrassing for this team, organization, and fans.

weazel
01-04-2010, 01:20 PM
don't be too hard on him, it probably took him a half hour to muster up the courage to create an account and put the fingers to the keyboard to come up with that ridiculous nugget of stupidity.

ursamajor
01-04-2010, 07:54 PM
that's sitting on 4 cinder blocks out behind his mothers double wide, with a rotweiler chained to it and a 6 pack of Natty Light, in his underwear and wife beater muttering incoherent sentences about his step-cousin that he has a crush on.

Damnit, why do I always miss it. :(

Nomad
01-04-2010, 09:49 PM

This right here would be enough to warrant a perma-ban! :puke:

dogfish
01-08-2010, 01:55 AM
thank kc for that bad taste in you mouth

okay-- and you can thank your boyfriend billy bob for that bad taste in your mouth, tool. . .

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/1733/mullet1.jpg

underrated29
01-08-2010, 02:07 AM
Berlitz.

Only speak one language? You could speak more. Learn now.

-----

You need to learn English. "Click" the add and learn English.

Stupid.

Poet
01-08-2010, 12:45 PM
rotweiler

Let's leave innocent and awesome dogs out of this.

missingnumber7
01-08-2010, 12:46 PM
It going to take all offseason to get that taste of J.Charles shoe leather out of the donkeys. Mouth. Way to end the season. I am so glad the chiefs were the ones to end it for your fans. Say good by to B. Marshal
GO CHIEFS

Actually it wasn't the Chiefs that ended the season as both the Ravens and Jets won.

Overtime
01-08-2010, 01:02 PM

he's been in the closet all year with his boyfriend.

Actually it wasn't the Chiefs that ended the season as both the Ravens and Jets won.

finally someone who actually gets it. it wouldn't have mattered if we beat KC, because we still wouldn't have been going to the playoffs.

KCL
01-08-2010, 01:39 PM
finally someone who actually gets it. it wouldn't have mattered if we beat KC, because we still wouldn't have been going to the playoffs.

That loss still hurts though...losing at home against the 3-12 Chiefs!

Ravage!!!
01-08-2010, 01:44 PM
Hell yeah it hurts. Saying the Chiefs loss didn't matter is like saying the Raiders loss didn't matter.. or the SD loss didn't matter.. or the Ravens, Steelers, and Washington losses didn't mattter.

It mattered.

KCL
01-08-2010, 02:06 PM
Hell yeah it hurts. Saying the Chiefs loss didn't matter is like saying the Raiders loss didn't matter.. or the SD loss didn't matter.. or the Ravens, Steelers, and Washington losses didn't mattter.

It mattered.

Finally someone who actually gets it...:laugh:

Overtime
01-08-2010, 02:33 PM
That loss still hurts though...losing at home against the 3-12 Chiefs!

well when i saw the Jets walk all over the Bengals, i didn't feel as bad as I felt right after the game, because the loss really didn't have as much significance anymore.

KCL
01-08-2010, 02:37 PM
well when i saw the Jets walk all over the Bengals, i didn't feel as bad as I felt right after the game, because the loss really didn't have as much significance anymore.

I'm not talking about the playoff hopes of Denver fans...I'm talking about the sting of losing to the nobody 3-12 Chiefs IN Denver...quit trying to downplay it

BroncoNut
01-08-2010, 02:46 PM
I'm not talking about the playoff hopes of Denver fans...I'm talking about the sting of losing to the nobody 3-12 Chiefs IN Denver...quit trying to downplay it

I'm glad we did not play to win the KC game. We saved ourselves for next season and also got a higher draft pick

Devilspawn
01-08-2010, 04:05 PM
No they only lost to the Raiders. They got their asses kicked by KC. I'm jealous.

But I wasn't surprised this time like I was when they lost at home to Buffalo and San Francisco with the playoffs on the line. This one felt like it was inevitable.

Russell being clutch in Invesco should shame everyone in orange and blue.

dogfish
01-08-2010, 04:10 PM
No they only lost to the Raiders. They got their asses kicked by KC. I'm jealous.

But I wasn't surprised this time like I was when they lost at home to Buffalo and San Francisco with the playoffs on the line. This one felt like it was inevitable.

true-- but not nearly as much as russell being paid sixty million dollars to be your quarterback should shame everyone in silver and bleak. . . let's not lose perspective here!

:lol:

Devilspawn
01-08-2010, 04:17 PM
true-- but not nearly as much as russell being paid sixty million dollars to be your quarterback should shame everyone in silver and bleak. . . let's not lose perspective here!

:lol:
Did you know that embarrassing the Broncos in Denver is priceless?

Perspective is never lost in our rivalry.

missingnumber7
01-08-2010, 04:43 PM

It mattered.

Didn't say it didn't hurt or matter...just said it didn't end our season.

KCL
01-08-2010, 07:06 PM

Don't be jealous DS...If I am correct...if Denver had beat the Raiders at home then the KC game wouldn't have been a must win to get into the playoffs...isn't that right?I seem to remember that being mentioned during the KC game...yea that was an awesome game...finally put a decent game together for once and on the road.

Overtime
01-08-2010, 07:26 PM
Let's leave innocent and awesome dogs out of this.

sorry King, I didn't mean to talk so badly about your mother.

I'm not downplaying anything. The loss doesn't bother me so much considering we weren't going to the playoffs regardless of the outcome. It was a meaningless regular season finale game. BFD. :coffee:

KCL
01-08-2010, 11:27 PM
I'm not downplaying anything. The loss doesn't bother me so much considering we weren't going to the playoffs regardless of the outcome. It was a meaningless regular season finale game. BFD. :coffee:

Uh huh sure it was......

EMB6903
01-09-2010, 12:05 PM
GO CHIEFS

Denver wouldnt have made the playoffs even if they had beaten the Chiefs.

But nice try.