PDA

View Full Version : Huh, I guess the Broncos aren't allowed Mile High Magic anymore...

muse
01-03-2010, 07:36 PM
As long as I've been watching the Broncos we've had some pretty shocking losses at home by teams who shouldn't have won or who snatched it from us but very little of us doing the return favour. Best examples I can think of are the Cincy game in '06 (Bengals botched XP) and the Chargers game last year (at a stretch I'd say the Iggles game in '05 where we bum raped them every which way). A little list of our biggest disappointments over the years:

2003 - MNF vs Pats (Brady takes intentional safety, Deltha O'Neal gets roasted for the loss); I'll also put in the Bears game where Kordell Stewart took an AWFUL Bears team to a comfy victory over us.

2004 - that Raiders game in the snow where Kerry Collins decided to be superhuman for the day. Unbelievable.

2005 - I'm still not over this one really, but you know which one I mean.

2006 - Seahawks game, should've won it and there was that BMarsh 71-yd TD which should've called it, but Hasselbeck took us down and took us out on the last drive of the game; the 49ers loss (followed by the events of that evening).

2007 - 41-3 @ home to SD; Favre's OT bomb against GB.

2008 - Oakland obliterating us at home (worst gameplan ever I may add); our brilliant choke job against the sodding Bills.

2009 - Jamarcus. Again. For the love of our maker, why?!; KC learn how to play game called "football", Broncos forget.

I think we should write a letter of complaint to the NFL.

sneakers
01-03-2010, 07:38 PM
Fire Invesco Field!!!!!!!!