PDA

View Full Version : Off to KC

keithbishop
09-06-2007, 06:22 PM
I've been house sitting for my Dad this week and haven't had a lot of time to be online and will have virtually none until Monday.....

as Jerry and I are leaving for KC tomorrow. We'll be staying with my sister/brother-in-law/nephews and attending the Yankees/Royals game Sunday...can't wait!!!

Things will be back to normal Monday but packing + Jerry's football practice takes care of tonight.

Jody
09-06-2007, 06:31 PM
Lived there awhile in KC, MO and spent lots of time at the baseball stadium and LOVED IT! Great atmosphere! They won the world series with George Brett when I was there and the WHOLE city celebrated loudly!

Have a great time KB and come back to let us know about it!

:D

TXBRONC
09-06-2007, 10:06 PM
I've been house sitting for my Dad this week and haven't had a lot of time to be online and will have virtually none until Monday.....

as Jerry and I are leaving for KC tomorrow. We'll be staying with my sister/brother-in-law/nephews and attending the Yankees/Royals game Sunday...can't wait!!!

Things will be back to normal Monday but packing + Jerry's football practice takes care of tonight.

Has a safe trip Keith and we'll talk you when you get back. :salute:

Denver Native (Carol)
09-06-2007, 10:32 PM
Have a safe, fun trip - ENJOY :salute:

keithbishop
09-07-2007, 05:32 AM
Lived there awhile in KC, MO and spent lots of time at the baseball stadium and LOVED IT! Great atmosphere! They won the world series with George Brett when I was there and the WHOLE city celebrated loudly!

Have a great time KB and come back to let us know about it!

:D

Those were the days. I miss the Yankees vs. KC in the playoffs.