PDA

View Full Version : Another big NBA trade.....

BOSSHOGG30
02-21-2008, 04:04 PM
David Aldridge is reporting in his live blog that the Cavaliers, Bulls and Sonics agreed to a big three-way trade just before the deadline. The Cavaliers are expected to receive Ben Wallace and Joe Smith from the Bulls along with Wally Szczerbiak and Delonte West from the Sonics. The Bulls get Larry Hughes and Drew Gooden, and the Sonics get Ira Newble, Donyell Marshall and Adrian Griffin.

It sounds like it's only a matter of time before this becomes official. Consider adding Wally World and Delonte West, especially in deep leagues. Joakim Noah could emerge as a solid option if he assumes the starting center job for the Bulls, and even Aaron Gray could make some noise before the season is over. Jeff Green should also see a boost in minutes for the Sonics, but we'll have more analysis once it becomes official. Feb. 21 - 3:40 pm et
Source: Phillynews.com

MOtorboat
02-21-2008, 04:16 PM
The NBA is like musical chairs this year.

broncosfanscott
02-22-2008, 11:24 PM
I know. I have never seen so many trades happen this close together. I mean most of the top teams made big moves within the past month.

This last one with the Cavs, Bulls, and Sonics was a big one......11 players.

MOtorboat
02-22-2008, 11:43 PM
I know. I have never seen so many trades happen this close together. I mean most of the top teams made big moves within the past month.

This last one with the Cavs, Bulls, and Sonics was a big one......11 players.

11 trades altogether is what I heard earlier today.