PDA

View Full Version : Will we beat Kansas City?

broncofaninfla
01-03-2010, 10:43 AM
Will we beat Kansas City?

Nomad
01-03-2010, 10:45 AM
Hell yes!! I don't think it'll be the beatdown like the 1st time but they'll win!!

BRONCOS 27

Chiefs 19

broncofaninfla
01-03-2010, 10:52 AM
The Chiefs are a much improved since the last time we played and we on the other hand are not. Add the Mcd induced drama this week and I wouldn't be surprised if KC pulls off te upset.

Nomad
01-03-2010, 10:55 AM
The Chiefs are a much improved since the last time we played and we on the other hand are not. Add the Mcd induced drama this week and I wouldn't be surprised if KC pulls off te upset.

Every week, there's a chance for an upset but I hope you're not one of those "I hope McDaniels loses all of his games" type of guys because you don't like him!!

Traveler
01-03-2010, 11:02 AM
8-8

Skinny
01-03-2010, 11:04 AM
Yes.

Go Broncos.

KCL
01-03-2010, 11:10 AM
:pound:

Isn't there a thread for this game? Don't tell me anyone here would seriously be worried about losing to the Chiefs? :lol:

No offense to the thread starter.

With that being said...GO CHIEFS! Give me one more win...if you don't I won't be disappointed.

underrated29
01-03-2010, 11:15 AM
We will win.

JOsh has to prove he can win without marshall, even if its against the lowly cheifs. If not he will hear it big time about us losing marshall in the offseason.

Plus- I want to watch us in a F***ing playoff game.

JONtheBRONCO
01-03-2010, 11:41 AM
We'll win the game.

HORSEPOWER 56
01-03-2010, 12:28 PM
I'm not so sure. Division rivalry game against a team that does have some good players. I think we'll go in overconfident like we did with the Raiders, Charles will rush for 150 yds+, we won't convert on third downs and our redzone woes will continue, and we'll lose a close one. 17-13 Chiefs.

Dean
01-03-2010, 12:44 PM
I'm not so sure. Division rivalry game against a team that does have some good players. I think we'll go in overconfident like we did with the Raiders, Charles will rush for 150 yds+, we won't convert on third downs and our redzone woes will continue, and we'll lose a close one. 17-13 Chiefs.

I hope not but our offense is significantly weaker than it was last week. The way the Raiders gashed us with the run game makes me extremely uneasy.:shocked:

Northman
01-03-2010, 02:04 PM

Im sure you will be jumping for joy as usual if we do lose.

Nomad
01-03-2010, 02:09 PM
Im sure you will be jumping for joy as usual if we do lose.

I can name at least on 2 hands people here who would jump for joy with a BRONCOS loss in spite of McDaniel's!:tsk:

weazel
01-03-2010, 02:11 PM
no, this team is one game away from pulling guns on each other.

seriously though, I think KC comes in looking to play the spoiler and our team is in disarray. Too much in-fighting and I think McD has a divided locker room.

Dzone
01-03-2010, 02:33 PM
All I can say is this discord, which was so avoidable, doesnt make our chances better, thats for sure. Go Broncos, but shame on Mcd for flapping his gums when he should have shut the **** up. Lose and Mcd will find himself in a very un-fun offseason. The heat is on. You had better win this game you cocky macho *******.

EastCoastBronco
01-03-2010, 02:39 PM
I smell an ass kickin...By us!
Really, WTF did Marshall and Scheff do last week against Philly? Nada, pendejo.

Nomad
01-03-2010, 07:46 PM

Isn't there a thread for this game? Don't tell me anyone here would seriously be worried about losing to the Chiefs? :lol:

With that being said...GO CHIEFS! Give me one more win...if you don't I won't be disappointed.

There ya go KCL!! You got your win and beatdown at that!! You can pick your jaw off the ground now:lol:

KCL
01-03-2010, 08:55 PM

:beer: