PDA

View Full Version : McHoodie LOL!

pumpdoc
01-01-2010, 10:32 PM
Yeah you criticised Norv because of his face(like that matters) but you have a real problem with Hoodie Jr. I can't see the Broncos returning to form as long as this power freak is in charge.

SR
01-01-2010, 10:38 PM
Wow. Looks like we have a new "oldest member on the board" candidate. Sorry Top.

ursamajor
01-02-2010, 12:50 AM
Wow. Looks like we have a new "oldest member on the board" candidate. Sorry Top.

Zing!!!

broncobryce
01-02-2010, 01:07 AM

I know. He looks like death warmed over twice. Looks like he got struck by lightening

BoltsOwnU
01-02-2010, 01:42 PM
You know your team is pathetic when all you can do is go after a poster personally instead of responding to the patently accurate criticism of your pathetic franchise.

Way to represent!:coffee:

Here, let me try it on for size. Nice avatar there SeeingRed. Is that the neato turbocharger you're all set to install in that slammed neon green honda civic you can't afford to put gas in? Mmm, nah, it just doesn't work. I'll stick with football.

Northman
01-02-2010, 01:44 PM
It is in the smack forum. However, ive seen plenty of the same behavior at Chargers boards so dont even go there Bolo.

BoltsOwnU
01-02-2010, 01:46 PM
It is in the smack forum. However, ive seen plenty of the same behavior at Chargers boards so dont even go there Bolo.

Sure it's in the smack forum, but again, even here, it's pretty pathetic. I wouldn't condone it on our boards either. There's a difference between levelling smack at each other apart from the reality of who we are in real life and targetting someone based on their actuality.

Northman
01-02-2010, 01:51 PM
Sure it's in the smack forum, but again, even here, it's pretty pathetic. I wouldn't condone it on our boards either. There's a difference between levelling smack at each other apart from the reality of who we are in real life and targetting someone based on their actuality.

Well, for starters. Pump is a big boy so im pretty sure he can handle himself and im sure he's dealt with this before as he isnt new here. Same with you. But, the insult itself really wasnt that bad in my opinion. And 3rdly, his attempt at smack was weak at best. In the long run the only thing that matters when it comes to you guys is that the Bolts still own us and the division and that within itself does the most talking. I like all you guys as your some of the better Charger fans i have dealt with on any message forum but you cant expect not to get some ribbing here and there. I just dont think the post that your questioning was really that bad and probably done a lot more in jest than anything considering the poster.

WTE
01-02-2010, 02:20 PM
Yeah you criticised Norv because of his face(like that matters) but you have a real problem with Hoodie Jr. I can't see the Broncos returning to form as long as this power freak is in charge.

And now Little Hoodie has benched Scheffler for the final game.

I guess Denver's experiment at becoming the Mini Patriots hasn't quite worked out for them. :elefant:

pumpdoc
01-02-2010, 02:39 PM
Well, for starters. Pump is a big boy so im pretty sure he can handle himself and im sure he's dealt with this before as he isnt new here. Same with you. But, the insult itself really wasnt that bad in my opinion. And 3rdly, his attempt at smack was weak at best. In the long run the only thing that matters when it comes to you guys is that the Bolts still own us and the division and that within itself does the most talking. I like all you guys as your some of the better Charger fans i have dealt with on any message forum but you cant expect not to get some ribbing here and there. I just dont think the post that your questioning was really that bad and probably done a lot more in jest than anything considering the poster.

Jokes about my age are funny as I've said before over the years I've seen some great and not so great football,m and hey at 53 I've still got the fire. Look below.

Devilspawn
01-02-2010, 02:44 PM
I'm sure if pumpdiddy was sensitive about his age or "geezerness" (even though 53 is the new 43 so he's not old) he would've put up a picture of a Chargers player.

pumpdoc
01-02-2010, 02:48 PM
The problem with being a loyal Charger fan is getting your heart ripped out,'78(?) The Holy Roller, '80 losing to the turds in the AFC champ game, '81 playing in the ice bowl and of course Ryan Leaf. Many others so i'm gaurded about our chances this year it only take one or two key injuries to spoil the playoffs or a Marlon McCree etc. But any loyal Bronco fan can relate to the woes of the playoffs/Superbowl, I'll still never forget all of the hassle I went through to get tix for '88 only to see the Skins make a laughingstock out of the Broncos.

SR
01-02-2010, 03:14 PM
You know your team is pathetic when all you can do is go after a poster personally instead of responding to the patently accurate criticism of your pathetic franchise.

Here, let me try it on for size. Nice avatar there SeeingRed. Is that the neato turbocharger you're all set to install in that slammed neon green honda civic you can't afford to put gas in? Mmm, nah, it just doesn't work. I'll stick with football.

Actually, genius, that's the SUPERCHARGER that is INSTALLED on my COBRA. Moron.

BoltsOwnU
01-02-2010, 03:40 PM
Actually, genius, that's the SUPERCHARGER that is INSTALLED on my COBRA. Moron.

A rustang punk, figures. From that angle, the confusion is simple.

BoltsOwnU
01-02-2010, 03:42 PM
The problem with being a loyal Charger fan is getting your heart ripped out,'78(?) The Holy Roller, '80 losing to the turds in the AFC champ game, '81 playing in the ice bowl and of course Ryan Leaf. Many others so i'm gaurded about our chances this year it only take one or two key injuries to spoil the playoffs or a Marlon McCree etc. But any loyal Bronco fan can relate to the woes of the playoffs/Superbowl, I'll still never forget all of the hassle I went through to get tix for '88 only to see the Skins make a laughingstock out of the Broncos.

BOU is in full agreement here. Until the deed is done, BOU isn't ready to buy into any hype. Are we better than any other AFC West team? Sure. Are we playing well, sure. Am I prepared to say I'm confident in our chances? Well. . . that's harder. . .;)

broncobryce
01-02-2010, 03:52 PM
Wow, you guys are soft. This is the smack forum not church. A sparkler fan starts a post talking trash what the **** do you expect a kiss on the lips? Sparklers suck, will choke again in the playoffs. And speaking of embarrassments, the biggest story in San Diego is when they avoid another blackout. How pathetic.

SR
01-02-2010, 04:26 PM

Far from a rustang and far from a punk. And no, it's not simple.

MasterShake
01-02-2010, 04:30 PM
What do the Chargers and a vacuum trying to suck up a pool ball have in common? They both suck, and just when you think they might finally get it they blow up.

Yeah, I wrote that. Its pretty horrible...

I'll just go now...:behindsofa:

Overtime
01-02-2010, 04:30 PM

you know your team is pathetic when your fans have already given up 5 games into the season and had already given the Broncos the Division after we spanked you 34-23 at your house.

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70494

all the sparkler trolls were jumping off the Sparkler bandwagon.

but it's real funny how after your team came here and won, all your bandwagon fans suddenly showed up and started going to games again.

IIRC you had to black a game or two out this year. Broncos have never had to black a game out in the history of the team regardless of their record winning or losing, which is more than can be said of your fairweather flock of an organization of misfits.

SR
01-02-2010, 04:31 PM
^pwnage

Medford Bronco
01-02-2010, 06:35 PM
I'm sure if pumpdiddy was sensitive about his age or "geezerness" (even though 53 is the new 43 so he's not old) he would've put up a picture of a Chargers player.

hey now just win vs the Ravens okay.

Is Jim Plunkett playing
with Willie Gault
and Doakee Walker
and Lester Hayes
Mike Haynes
Howie Long
Mark van Eagen
with Stabler on the bench
and Ray Guy the punter:salute:

okay..............I think the Ravens and Jets (who got very very lucky because teh Colts turtled to get in the playoffs win)

Go Bengals
Go Raiders
Go Houston
Go Dolphins

OKay my head is spinning :eek::lol:

Overtime
01-02-2010, 08:09 PM

i bet his "rustang" will smoke whatever grocery getter your double chinned, marshmallow armed, cottage cheesed hail damaged dripping thighed, Charlie Weiss double front butt fail hauling fat ass of a wife has you cart her around in.

he's just picking on you because he's ashamed of his 1992 Dodge Caravan his welfare drawing disabled & retarded wife has him drive around all the time.

BoltsOwnU
01-02-2010, 09:34 PM

Wrong on all counts. The last part simply makes the first part so much more clear.:coffee:

BoltsOwnU
01-02-2010, 09:37 PM
i bet his "rustang" will smoke whatever grocery getter your double chinned, marshmallow armed, cottage cheesed hail damaged dripping thighed, Charlie Weiss double front butt fail hauling fat ass of a wife has you cart her around in.

he's just picking on you because he's ashamed of his 1992 Dodge Caravan his welfare drawing disabled & retarded wife has him drive around all the time.

This was really cute. I'd respond but I don't take punk-bait like some of you. Back to the playground now, m'kay?

Besides, your season ends in 24 hours so you'll go crawl under your rock for the offseason anyway.:D

SR
01-02-2010, 09:59 PM
Wrong on all counts. The last part simply makes the first part so much more clear.:coffee:

:laugh:

Tool.

Here's a picture of a turbo.

http://www.volvospeed.com/Pics/Review/innovative_turbo.jpg

Pretty simple to distinguish between the two IMO.

KCL
01-02-2010, 10:03 PM
LMAO...You guys are funny...:lol:

Overtime
01-03-2010, 06:59 PM
This was really cute. I'd respond but I don't take punk-bait like some of you. Back to the playground now, m'kay?

Besides, your season ends in 24 hours so you'll go crawl under your rock for the offseason anyway.:D

more like you'd respond, but you just don't have anything good to come back with because you more than likely drive a 1992 Chevy Corsica with a 12' wing, a fart can, and an undercarriage glow kit, and chrome painted hubcaps, and a scoop on the hood. :rolleyes:

SR
01-03-2010, 07:53 PM
I was gonna say spinner hubcaps from Walmart, but what you said works too.

pumpdoc
01-03-2010, 08:39 PM
The meltdown is complete. Oh my 2006 GT

Overtime
01-03-2010, 09:03 PM

that piece of shit is no match for SeeingRed's cobra. His cobra would make your car look like it was going backwards. but I seriously doubt that's your mustang...probably just a picture of a car sitting on someone's car lot down the street from your house.

pumpdoc
01-03-2010, 09:12 PM
Me sitting in my car, and after I bought it.

Overtime
01-03-2010, 09:15 PM
Me sitting in my car, and after I bought it.

yeah I can go to my buddy's house too and sit in his mustang and get my picture taken and say it's mine too.

:coffee:

pumpdoc
01-03-2010, 09:17 PM
yeah I can go to my buddy's house too and sit in his mustang and get my picture taken and say it's mine too.

LOL:beer:

Dzone
01-03-2010, 09:20 PM
they suck...nuff said...goodbye

BoltsOwnU
01-04-2010, 11:55 AM
more like you'd respond, but you just don't have anything good to come back with because you more than likely drive a 1992 Chevy Corsica with a 12' wing, a fart can, and an undercarriage glow kit, and chrome painted hubcaps, and a scoop on the hood. :rolleyes:

First of all, my life is so good that sharing with details here would amount to bragging. IF it really bugs you to know, pm me. As for the pic of a turbo, your avatar pic is squarely taken from above, and the size of a postage stamp. If I took the same pic dead on, an you could, at a glance, tell the difference between compressor housings, than hey, good for you man. Me? I've had turbocharged cars and currently drive something with an SC, but I would never claim to be a master mechanic. (I wish I was because I'd be much wealthier for it over the years).

By the way, awesome choke job, at home, again. See you in 8 months.:beer:

BoltsOwnU
01-04-2010, 11:57 AM

hahaha THIS was funny!

weazel
01-04-2010, 01:07 PM
Jokes about my age are funny as I've said before over the years I've seen some great and not so great football,m and hey at 53 I've still got the fire. Look below.

you're only 53? man, time hasn't been kind to you!

just kidding pump. :beer:

I kind of agree with you in a way, McD's arrogance kind of pisses me off. I don't see many happy times in a locker room when a coach is that obstinate.

Thnikkaman
01-04-2010, 01:19 PM

Good luck not making it to the big game again?

How does it feel to be unemployed in California?

pumpdoc
01-04-2010, 10:17 PM
Good luck not making it to the big game again?

How does it feel to be unemployed in California?

I'm retired, hahaha.....................

broncobryce
01-17-2010, 10:44 PM

The jets? Sparklers BLOW it again. Most 'talented' team strikes again! LMFAO :lol:

broncobryce
01-17-2010, 10:45 PM
I'm retarded, hahaha.....................

fixed for accuracy

Thnikkaman
01-17-2010, 10:55 PM

Too bad you didn't play the Colts today. Seems like that is the only team you can beat in the post season.

weazel
01-18-2010, 12:50 AM
uh oh!