PDA

View Full Version : Will the Broncos score three points this week?

jjtodd5
01-01-2010, 06:18 PM
Worse case scenario our starting offense is going to have Jabbar Gaffney and Brandon Stokely at reciever, who are good but not brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal, Richard Quinn at tight end, and Ben Hamilton at guard, who of course last time we saw him didn't look like he could block anyone. How on earth are we gonna score?:defense:

SmilinAssasSin27
01-01-2010, 06:20 PM
we're playing the Chiefs.

Italianmobstr7
01-01-2010, 06:22 PM
We still have Daniel Graham and Brandon Lloyd as well. We'll score more than 3 points with or without Marshall.

Dzone
01-01-2010, 06:25 PM
all I can say is McD had better get a win or this shit will follow him and haunt him for months. Losing to the raiders will pale in comparison to a loss on sunday. This puts a huge load of pressure on McD...he loses and he's got egg all over his face.

BroncoWave
01-01-2010, 06:31 PM
And here come the retarded threads by new posters. I feel like I'm on BM again.

jjtodd5
01-01-2010, 07:05 PM
And here come the retarded threads by new posters. I feel like I'm on BM again.

sorry feel like it's a legitimate concern. someone said we still have graham but he's questionable. do you really think the offense is gonna look like some juggernaut on sunday? It's looked mediocre at best most of the year, now Moreno looks terrible, and we have potentially just 3 active wide receivers and possibly just a rookie tight end. Maybe I titled it wrong but in the end do you really think we are gonna score many points?

SmilinAssasSin27
01-01-2010, 07:25 PM
The Browns looked like a juggernaut vs KC. Can you name any of their players?

broncophan
01-01-2010, 07:31 PM
The Browns looked like a juggernaut vs KC. Can you name any of their players?

Jim Brown........................oh.....never mind.....

Shazam!
01-01-2010, 07:50 PM
I made some asskicking steak tonight.

BroncoWave
01-01-2010, 08:09 PM
Jerome Harrison, JEROME HARRISON rushed for 286 on KC. Let me repeat that...TWO-EIGHTY-SIX. I would be willing to bet that most of you had never heard of Jerome Harrison before that game.

/thread

dogfish
01-01-2010, 08:44 PM
Jerome Harrison, JEROME HARRISON rushed for 286 on KC. Let me repeat that...TWO-EIGHTY-SIX. I would be willing to bet that most of you had never heard of Jerome Harrison before that game.

/thread

i knew who he was several years ago. . . just sayin'. . . :D

and the kid ran for close to a buck-fifty last week also-- not exactly a scrub. . . people who follow the browns have been complaining since the middle of last year that he wasn't being used enough. . . funny. . . for all the shit we hear about how the coaching staff always knows more than the fans, sometimes the fans are just smart enough to see what's right in front of their noses. . .

and while i do think we should whomp the chiefs, our offense WITH all its pieces this year hasn't been good enough to talk like they're going to overpower anybody. . .

silkamilkamonico
01-01-2010, 09:46 PM
sorry feel like it's a legitimate concern. someone said we still have graham but he's questionable. do you really think the offense is gonna look like some juggernaut on sunday? It's looked mediocre at best most of the year, now Moreno looks terrible, and we have potentially just 3 active wide receivers and possibly just a rookie tight end. Maybe I titled it wrong but in the end do you really think we are gonna score many points?

Who cares.

It's about winning games.

We're playing the Chiefs at home. That means the cheifs won't score more than 6 points. And when our defense returns an interception for a TD it will be enough to win the game.

We'll miss the playoffs because the teams we need to lose won't.

In the end, we'll finish with a 9-7 record, a basically replicated season during transition where we will be better next year, and a great young coach with a new direction.

Winner, McDaniels.

T.K.O.
01-01-2010, 10:12 PM
from what i have read marshall was'nt going to play either way so even if mcD handled things wrong we we're going into the game with the guys we have anyway. sheff has not been a big part of our offense either...so
if we win and some how get into the playoffs it will be interesting to see how far we get with or without marshall.
this whole thing sounds to me like marshall just wants to get an early jump on teams that might be in the market for his services and basically letting the rest of the league know that he will be available.
he knows with no cba the best chance he has of getting a big payday is stirring up offers that the broncos won't match,and this pretty much says "i WILL be on the market"

JONtheBRONCO
01-01-2010, 10:13 PM
We're going to beat the crap out of the chiefs and then I'm going to come back and pee on this thread.

jjtodd5
01-02-2010, 12:11 AM
We're going to beat the crap out of the chiefs and then I'm going to come back and pee on this thread.

I'm not saying we won't beat the chiefs I'm just wondering how effective our offense is gonna be. I was obviously joking when I said 3 points. This is the NFL no one scores three points in a game (except this one http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/21982211/), but I do think your kidding yourself if your not worried about how effective the offense is going to be this weekend, a mediocre offense playing backups generally tends to get worse.

Northman
01-02-2010, 12:13 AM

No offense, but even with Marshall and Royal the offense didnt look like a juggernaut. But, the question is if we score 40 points again does that mean Marshall and Royal suck?

dogfish
01-02-2010, 12:33 AM
No offense, but even with Marshall and Royal the offense didnt look like a juggernaut. But, the question is if we score 40 points again does that mean Marshall and Royal suck?

no, it obviously means the chiefs suck!

:lol:

MOtorboat
01-02-2010, 01:23 AM
Ah...more trolling.

And I'm the troll.