PDA

View Full Version : Will Brandon marshall play

tireman357
09-06-2007, 03:46 PM
So will brandon marsall be #2 and this is just another one of shannys guess my roster things or do you think he pissed shanny off so bad that he will sit for awhile and think about what he has done??

SBboundBRONCOS
09-06-2007, 03:48 PM
i think he was named number 2 a day or 2 ago

but i think he will perform very well, and be a big impact on the game itself

tireman357
09-06-2007, 03:56 PM
i think he was named number 2 a day or 2 ago

but i think he will perform very well, and be a big impact on the game itself

Sweet I am expecting big things from him this year.

broncosinindy
09-06-2007, 09:14 PM
Lookss as though he is starting to really catch on. i hope he has a big year. if he does that it means that the other guys are preforming well. look for brandon to get about 3-4 catches

TXBRONC
09-06-2007, 09:16 PM
So will brandon marsall be #2 and this is just another one of shannys guess my roster things or do you think he pissed shanny off so bad that he will sit for awhile and think about what he has done??

What makes you think Shanahan is pissed off at him?

Reidman
09-06-2007, 09:45 PM
What makes you think Shanahan is pissed off at him?

He was in Shannahan's doghouse for a while, not sure over what exactly but they were talking about it in one of the preseason games.

Marshall has great speed and good hands.
I like him as the #2 wideout. Hope he carries his preseason performance over into the regular.

TXBRONC
09-06-2007, 09:48 PM
He was in Shannahan's doghouse for a while, not sure over what exactly but they were talking about it in one of the preseason games.

Marshall has great speed and good hands.
I like him as the #2 wideout. Hope he carries his preseason performance over into the regular.

That was during that time he was injured before preseason. If I'm not mistake Marshall was with the starting unit in every preseason game that they played in.