PDA

View Full Version : A list of what needs to happen for Denver to make the playoffs (humor intended)

Medford Bronco
01-01-2010, 01:31 PM
If the moon turns green and is a harvest moon and there is 7.6 inches of snow during the KC game and the Jets get lost on their way to the Meadowlands and Ken Anderson splits time with Boomer Esiason and Icky Woods gets 100 yards rushing and Pittsburgh loses their luggage and Mark Malone is the QB with Dan Marino throwing to Mark Clayton and the Ravens pretend they are still the Browns with Brian Sipe at QB and Houston with Dan Pastorini beats Gods team who has Tony Eason at QB .................Then..................heck....... .........no freaking way.

Okay it might not be funny but I tried lol

In all seriousness our best chance is
for us to win, Houston to win and the jets to lose. (go Bengals for King please)
The rest of the scenarios are not likely IMO

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
01-01-2010, 02:51 PM
hmmm

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
01-03-2010, 01:13 AM
So his jokes may not be chris rock-like but c'mon folks I know for a fact the folks on this board can make some hilarious stuff out of this.

Or maybe everyone is down because we choked again.

:sad:

Tned-Mobile
01-03-2010, 01:25 AM
You sucked me in, Med!! :mad:

Yea, you are right, a win against KC, Houston win and Jets loss is just what the doctor ordered.

Medford Bronco
01-03-2010, 01:27 AM
You sucked me in, Med!! :mad:

Yea, you are right, a win against KC, Houston win and Jets loss is just what the doctor ordered.

I am not Dane Cook but I tried :lol:

pnbronco
01-03-2010, 02:13 AM
I am not Dane Cook but I tried :lol:

You did great. I really suck at this so I'm not even going to try. Find Dog, that man has a wit like no body's business.

Thanks for posting what you thought our best chance was because I got so confused all I could remember is we need to beat KC....Go Broncos....