PDA

View Full Version : I live in kansas...what do all the members think of the chiefs decent or bad..

broncos9697
09-06-2007, 02:34 PM
hello,I am a big die-hard bronco fan but I live in kansas where all I here is about the chiefs..the people,the news,everything....
And the chiefs have always been a scary team to play are they going to be this year again...they have L.J. in the line up which he is one of the top 4 RB in the nfl..there def.well its better then last year but not to much...WR spot is all right not no big names at all..TE we all know who they have tony is a stud..
they lost hall which I hated to see run the ball back but he did fumble alot...
so my ??? is are the chiefs at the bottom this year and also will we win both games this season also.I think we will...

Watchthemiddle
09-06-2007, 02:38 PM
K. State could probably beat the Chiefs.

:laugh:

broncos9697
09-06-2007, 02:40 PM
ha ha!!
I love it..and the truth I bet they could....:elefant::beer:

lex
09-06-2007, 06:24 PM
A lot of people think that the Chiefs are awful and for that reason they could surprise some people. Their biggest area of concern is not their QB however, as much as its trying to replace two elite offensive linemen in Roaf and Shields. Huard did a decent job last year and might do ok again this year...but they also have a modest group of receivers.

Skinny
09-06-2007, 07:36 PM
Huard did a great job filling in last season for Green and ran that offense very effectively. They gave us all we wanted last season at home as that game was very close. The second game, their O-line totally dominated us at the LOS and took us out of our gameplan offensively.

LJ, the defense, and the O-line will once again be the strength of K.C. From watching them a few games last season with Huard in, they were very effecient but were not going to blow anybody out and put up alot of points in the passing game.

However if they get a early jump and get the groung game going, LJ is more than capable of carrying this team and putting games out of reach.

The reason for that is because their O-line has been so solid year after year. They will again be a tough team for us and must be reckoned with to make the playoffs.

They always play us tough.

But, IMO, Huard is going to have to step his game up beyond what he did last season and make defenses respect K.C.s passing game. If not, LJ will once again have to carry a heavy load (carries). They really need to take some of that load off him to cut back on his wear and tear and keep him fresher if K.C. is to make a serious run through the playoffs.

:2cents:

Devilspawn
09-06-2007, 07:46 PM
I am probably the only person who not only thinks they'll be in the playoff hunt by Week 15, but they could sneak out 10 wins. They can still blow teams out in Arrowhead. If they go 6-2 at home, .500 on the road = 10 wins. QB and o-line questions aside, they can catch lightning in a bottle if their QB gets hot and win low scoring contests with Johnson securing a lead.